TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Veeky Forums that you will never get back instead of doing something productive

>TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Veeky Forums that you will never get back instead of doing something productive

>TFW you will waste thousands more in the same fashion

Other urls found in this thread:

idiva.com/news-health/11-ways-to-get-that-perfectly-chiseled-jawline/15111980
outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw >4k hours on videogames
I could be a master in any skill had I invested that time wisely

don't remind me...

You could be a great artist right now or musician, but no. Wasting time on vices as youth slips you by. Soon you will be old and have nothing to show for it

if i start now could i still make it?

And?

There are 8760 hours in a year. Divided that by half assuming you sleep/shit/eat thats still over 4000 hours a year to do something in.

Sure youre not going to get that 4000 hours back, but you sure as hell can make sure the next 4000 are not wasted.

use that as a reminder next time you catch yourself wasting time, no need to feel bad about it famalams

It's never too late brah

>Sure youre not going to get that 4000 hours back, but you sure as hell can make sure the next 4000 are not wasted.

I wish it was that easy user.

I've thought about all the time I've wasted on Veeky Forums + videogames.

Fuck man. I could have done so much in that time and had so many great experiences. Instead I have absolutely nothing to show for it. At all.

True, but people "binge watch" entire seasons of shows in a couple of days and feel proud of it. You and are only wasting our time on something else we enjoy that rots our brains. I think I'm doing fine in time management, though I could always improve.

How is "some people are worse" a justification for anything? Shouldn't you be striving for something greater instead of comparing yourself to the lowest of the low?

If you didnt have Veeky Forums, you wouldve found another way to waste time

I think that too sometimes but then I remember I have no friends and live in bumfuck nowhere where I not only can't make any friends or get a girlfriend but would spend more time and money failing at that and having nothing to show than meming around and buying toys. I should better manage my time to learn programming and drawing tho.

Couldn't you have spent the time making friends or perhaps trying to figure out how you can move out of "bumfuck nowhere"?

>I could always improve
I'm just saying it's nothing to get depressed about.
Social media makes people think all their old friends are out there doing something amazing every day. It's simply not the case.

The point is that you have the opportunity to do it and you're not using it.

Yes you could say most normies just waste their time and work meaningless jobs.

OR

You could look at the fact that every single great leader in history, every billionaire, bodybuilder, genius, inventor etc only had 24 hours in a day just you have. So what makes them better than you? Do they somehow make their 24 hours a day into 48 hours? Is it just pure luck?

Do some people just keep getting lucky over and over or is there some other elements at play here?

I have. Which requires a job, which I also spent many hours working, only to get fired for a bullshit reason before I had the funds to move.

Or college, which I also spent many hours in, only to get kicked out by the college when I sought counseling because I was feeling suicidal. Because instead of helping it looks better legally to avoid the liability and kick me out.

>bullshit reason

this is what every retard says

>he doesn't have an emergency fund
>being fired for a "bullshit" reason

Lmao

Instead you are a badass onna game merking noobs.
No shame in that in my honest opinion family.

I'll be specific then.
Stopped by (off the clock) at work (restaurant; bumfuck nowhere doesn't have many executive offices) on election night waiting for a coworker to get off work.

I checked in with management about my training onto a new role that payed a bit less than double my bottom-tier hourly pay, then watched an election feed on my phone.

When I was at the pickup window near the line, one of my coworkers asked who I voted for, I told him Trump, and 5 minutes later the manager comes up. One of my black coworkers heard my conversation and reported me for calling them a nigger, which I didn't do. The coworker I was talking to and another coworker on the line backed me up on that. The black coworker told management she'd take it to "the media" if they didn't do something about it, so I not only lost my incoming promotion but my job in general, as did the person I was talking to, actually, because "the stories didn't match up" between us two saying she lied and her actually lying.

>payed
paid. I said I'm broke, not smart kek.

>Tfw rarely play games and when I do I genuinely enjoy my time spent.
>Tfw don't regret a thing
Feels good.

>telling them you voted trump
You relaxed around blacks, never rrlax around blacks you dumb fucker.

I quit video games not because I think theyre unproductive or a waste of time, but because when I played games it wasnt a relaxing experience and I was tired afterwards. After playing games I would need a break which prevented me from doing other stuff I needed. Playing games was suppose to be a break from work stuff but ended up making me more tired so i quit.

I spend the same or a little less amount of time watching youtube/Veeky Forums/reading instead of games but am much more productive and happy because I know that after an hour or shitposting, I can immediately get back to doing stuff.

If you are enjoying yourself then the time was not wasted senpai

>not having a close relationship to your bosses and management to the point where they know you well enough so when some nigger tries to get you fired they'd know you'd never do something like that

LOL

Also, the election was over four fucking months ago. Why are you still bitter about it considering you have a new job

>Not just saying you thought all of the candidates weren't that great

Jesus. Why would you EVER talk about politics with normies, let alone NIGGERS?!

Once you've been productive enough you realize productivity is very overrated.

I spent a lot of time shitposting and I enjoyed it, so who cares?

Except it isn't overrated

>productivity is overrated

t. poorfag

Trying to get back into uni in May, spent a month and some change living out of my car on campus in Jan/Feb but my FAFSA never sent through for some reason, and I couldn't foot the bill for the semester without it. Currently applying for places, though, to at least try to get some cash in April.

I did have a close relationship with my immediate store management, but it got taken above their jurisdiction; there was nothing they could do about it.

Hell, I tried being the best wageslave that place had seen. The district manager actually had to make a new policy regarding overtime because I'd started getting so many hours on the clock that the only people in the store more often than me were managers. I'd work 50+ hours a week, show up when someone had to call off, etc. Fuck going the extra distance for just a job again.

Kek this

When a hard worker recieves more shit than a lying nigger Trumo was the right choice my friend. Don't give people an excuse to excercise political capital on you next time.

>went above their jurisdiction

If they were good managers, they would've defended you.

>fuck going the extra mile

If you're working at a some shit restaurant, sure. But if you have that same attitude at a real job you'll literally never get a promotion.

>do fun shit
>regret not doing productive shit

>do productive shit
>regret not doing fun shit

Good thing I'm ascended mode and just enjoy everything

>You could look at the fact that every single great leader in history, every billionaire, bodybuilder, genius, inventor etc only had 24 hours in a day just you have
Lmao this shit is unsustainable. It's great to say it, but if you're not actually working hard everyday, just saying it over and over won't magically make your life more productive. Focus on real actionable goals, instead of some "woah I could be a billionaire if I worked harder xD" high school mentality

>If you are enjoying yourself then the time was not wasted senpai

What if I don't enjoy any of my time spent on Veeky Forums and regret it all immediately after?

is it a waste of time then?

I'm just saying that people tether their own opportunities to those around them instead of thinking big

You also waste thousand more in /g/.

>idiva.com/news-health/11-ways-to-get-that-perfectly-chiseled-jawline/15111980

>outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/

im not proud of it user.

pssh nothin personnel kid

Seriously though, it doesn't bother me because I actually like video games.

Jesus christ

JUST

I just did the math. My account is 6 years old, I average 4 hours/day.

>4k
more like 40k

pshh nothin personnel kid

i have almost 5000 hours in tf2, a few years ago i used to play that game competitively at a very high level (esea-IM/invite)

it's fine though. i have hobbies, been playing the piano for 12 years and picked up guitar 2 years ago

>tfw every couple of months I swear off my vices but inevitably return to them

what class