My stomach looks like pic related. Anyway I can trim that down by summer?

My stomach looks like pic related. Anyway I can trim that down by summer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sC7kMcs9k_c
youtube.com/watch?v=sQ1PF0Dg220
youtube.com/watch?v=dof6bLnfGN8
youtube.com/watch?v=SGmqRol4k9I
youtube.com/watch?v=hXs1fWCgOW4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gmN0GuTZS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Read sticky

yes the trick is to eat A LOT of healthy food (like 5k cals+) fruits, veggies, lean meats, etc.

also, don't lift if you don't want muscles. just do sit ups and other exercises to reduce that spot

5k is overkill no?

Stop drinking lean

Gucci did in 2 years without a gym and a diet.

how can u do it without a diet?

>5k a day
>Implying OP doesn't need to go on a cut and do loads of cardio

retards

How can you have a diet in prison?

You eat what you get.

He did it through keto and exercise.

SS+GOMAD

If he eats clean 5k kcal, he will lose fat but not reduce his overall metabolism and strength, while not causing damage to his organs or being affected mentally

5k is still 5k....

read the sticky you cum loving son of a bitch

he can eat less dummy

"Eating Less" is not a diet.
When someone overweight wants a diet you will not say "just eat less you fat piece of shit"

confirmed.
lost 40lbs last cut by eating 50 bananas a day

I Would recommend the Starting Gucci Routine

>x3 1 year set in the United States Penitentiary in Terre Haute

>A long term Prison food diet

I've had excellent success with this schedule. The only problems I've been having is that my mix-tapes haven't really been doing as well as they should have been and I haven't been able to get a job. But hey at least I'll look good this summer.

Sell your house to get Drake on one of your songs and you are gonna make mad cash on your projects.

his best song

youtube.com/watch?v=sC7kMcs9k_c

Nah

youtube.com/watch?v=sQ1PF0Dg220
youtube.com/watch?v=dof6bLnfGN8

Neo Gucci>Fat Gucci

that is a diet dumbass

>these are the people giving you advice on Veeky Forums

cut carbs to around 15-20%, eat high protein (1.2 grams per pound of body weight), and the rest should be fats and eat at your maintainance or a bit above it to build some muscle and lose fat. also remember to hit abs at the gym.

keto will do wonders though i wouldnt suggest it if you are dyel and havent built much muscle. just focus on building muscle for now.

>Neo Gucci>Fat Gucci

worst opinion ever posted on fit. he can't even rap anymore with those fake teeth in his mouth

Gucci made a million while in prison by having older songs released phamilya

I'm sorry but UFC will always be his best song

>he can't even rap anymore with those fake teeth in his mouth

He literally is way better than he was when he was fat.

he can't rap anymore. i'm not upset cause i'm glad for him and his health that he's off the pills and lean and weed and alcohol but he's never gonna be like old gucci again

?
youtube.com/watch?v=SGmqRol4k9I
He is not some lyrical genius but he never was. Most of his songs were straight up trash. He had a bunch of great ones like still his fav track for me The Truth but he is way more consistent and decent/good now

lmao newguccifan please fucking go

>most of his songs were straight up trash
>not a lyrical genius

nobody gives a shit about lyrics. go listen to backpack rap and run the jewels

Even diehard Gucci fans know most of his mixtapes were things made in days with random tracks where many of them were bad. There are some where most of the tracks are good like WWIII or EA but you have shit like Jewelry selection.

He doesn't have one straight up bad project since he left jail. Maybe the Future one was shit, but so was the first one.

>Why not both?
New gucci has some good music
youtube.com/watch?v=hXs1fWCgOW4
But old gucci was way different for sure.

None of them are particularly good though. It's just kinda ok trap.

Also, Gucci is definitely more lyrical than people give him credit for, or at least cleverer with his wordplay.

New Gucci is just sort of robotic and cookie cutter. All the music is fine, it's just not that interesting anymore.

2 Chainz is basically the epitome of the shit-albums-great-features rapper

2018 summer at the earliest yes

This is true. I think hes wasy smarter than people give him credit for

For anyone who hasnt seen it check out this interview he did for highly questionable.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gmN0GuTZS8

What does this mean? He has some good songs.

Fucking niggers. Get the fuck off this board

Dude its just music relax. You can like rap and metal at the same time so take your meds then sputter back to robot land.

mane if you want that sweet sweet summer body and got this dadbod currently, you absoloutely have to 100% dedicate to getting fit from today. Honestly the chance that amazing diet and workouts will clear a body like that up pre-summer is very very low, but hey, you can help it along at least

ALPHA AF