Anyone on Veeky Forums ever managed to leave auschwitz permanently and get a better body?

I'm anorexic out of pure laziness.

Never developped an actual appetite, never did sports, dropped out of college and now 22, 5'10, 120lbs.

I don't eat much. I do strength training, but progress is slow to non existent.

Do you guys have pictures of males who made it out of legit auschwitz, and what their routines were?

Before anyone says, I'm quite aware it's possible, I've just never seen a progress thread with the case. And yes, I'm aware of Zyzz. But he tooks roids.

eat big get big

do whatever it takes

you gotta eat even when you're full

dont be a bitch

Yes i have, be consistent with your lifting and eating, do a full body routine.

Ignore this retard. You need to be very disciplined, not just "eat when you're full". The whole point of hungry skeltals is their brains convince themselves that they've eaten tons of food, and they have no real concept of what "eating at a surplus" means.

What you REALLY have to do is keep a detailed food log for a week or so to get a baseline. Then add 300-500 calories (more if you want maximum gains and don't mind getting fat) per day, monitoring each day and adding food if you haven't hit your goal calories for that day. This is easy to do with high-calorie foods like nuts, or a simple gainer shake:

-1-2 cups of oats
-whole milk
-whatever else (peanut butter, protein powder, etc)

This can easily be 1000 calories downed in less than a minute.

I managed to, but my story is a bit different.

I had actual anorexia, not "I'm not hungry" anorexia. I ate under 1000 calories for over a year, lost all energy, all sex drive, most happiness, most friends, but was still terrified of getting fat.
During that time I still went to the gym 3-4 times a week doing resistance+cardio.

I was down to 5'11, 116lbs, my resting heart rate was 38 and I was hospitalized for two weeks.

I was given a diet of 6500 calories a day for two months or until I reached 160lbs.

Now almost 2 years later, I've maintained that weight, I'm now 5'11 162lbs. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and do the same thing.

I like to imagine I look better now, I certainly feel better, no longer a zombie.

But the difference between me and OP is that I had an appetite, a big one, which is part of the reason I was anorexic. I was scared of my own appetite. I was easily able to get in the 6500 calories a day for 2 months. You'll notice a lot of former anorexics end up doing competitive eating, you can find plenty of them on youtube. I think I'd do well in that, but I'm not interested in perpetuating the binge eating disorder I developed from recovery.

bump

Yeah. Was quite thin throughout most of my life, 5'10" sitting at around 130 lbs or so. Started lifting seriously in college, eating when I was hungry. I gained 25 pounds of muscle over a couple years of brosplitting and no calorie counting, but I'm also blessed with a body that reacts well to lifting. Went to Africa for a couple years and lost most of what I gained, leaving the continent at about 135 lbs. a few months ago. Gained back the weight in a couple months, and now after 3 months I'm the heaviest and leanest I've ever been. Seems to me that once you get out of the super-skinny zone once, it's much easier to stay there or get back again if you lose it.

I don't get how this happens to guys like being skinny is seen as unmasculine why would you feel pressured to be that

Why did you drop out nigger?

Couldn't handle the pressure, failed my med studies. I was too ashamed to pursue and see my friends. That and the fact that I aleady hated social contact from my condition. So I basically started my life all over again. Now pursuing a nursing degree, don't like it a bit desu.

>anorexic out of pure laziness
Anorexia is a mindset. If you want to get bigger, you're not anorexic

Start by drinking a gallon of milk a day
Just always have a cup of milk while youre browsing the internet or whatever.
Liquid calories are easiest to consume and your stomach will eventually expand.

Here ya go OP. Guys name is Nicolas Cole, writes on Quora a ton.

I've tried. First off I can't drink that much milk. Second it gives me the runs.

Third I don't have time.

me.

I dont have the pictures before, but before lifting I was barely at 60 kg maybe, really skinny. Height is 177 cm, so thats like 5*10 in stupids.

Now I am probbably peeking at 80 kg, didnt measure myself. I still have trouble with diet and stuffing food in my stomach so my results could have been better

Not sure if I qualify as auschwitz in the first one, but I was skinny as fuck, could see ribs etc. Probably 16-17? years old in that pic, best one I could find

this is me now

It's not rational and hasn't much to do with social pressure.
It's like panicking to fall off a cliff, when you're living in the dessert.
That's why it's called a mental illness.

My freshman year of highschool i was around 5'8 110lbs full skelly mode. I decided to start eating around 3500-4000 calories a day, macros being 20% protien 50% carbs and 30% fat. Now nearing the end of my sophomore year i'm at 5'10 155lbs with decent noob gains. There's not really a secret or special trick, just eat more fuckin food.

I'm a fucking super skeleton and have long ass arms. It is suffering, however I am starting to enjoy lifting weights. Pushing through the pain might actually be addicting.

I've got a long road ahead of me, but I won't give up, I want to be strong, I want to take advantage of the potential nature has given me.

I was once you OP. If you stuggle to eat enough food during the day, I would suggest you try out a gainer. Really helped me gain some size

Yo my man i used to be 6' 2'' at 121 lbs and im not joking at all, I'm still kinda skinny at 165 lbs but I think I've made made it out of auschwitz for sure.

I actually look pretty aesthetic now

btw, this took me ~4 years to accomplish going from utter and complete skeleton to somebody that looks somewhat like a man

Well done

mostly this There is no rationality behind it, I had never been fat and I probably never will be. It was just an irrational fear and an obsession of controlling my intake.

It's very similar to OCD, and I had many OCD tendencies. Constantly counting the calories I had eaten in my head, tracking my macros to the gram, reading all the latest nutrition publications, etc.

thanks kind stranger

Reporting in. Was 190 cm 75 kg 4 years ago, now stable at 90 kg same height. But i'm not satisfied with myself. I want to go 100kg+ and increase my lifts greatly. Would post pics but i don't have any current... Will post later in a CBT perhaps

what did you eat to reach that much kcals

post PIC!

I went from 120 lbs to 180 lbs. I am six feet tall. I haven't "made it" yet but I'm lightyears ahead of where I used to be.

looking sick m8

how long did that take?

This is me before, btw.

To be honest I drink about 30% of my calories usually through milk, as for the rest a lot of breakfast sandwitches, protien shakes, school lunch, and fast food.To track and make sure I was 100% accurate I used an app called my fitness pal 10/10 would recommend.

The bulk of "getting out of auschwitz" - 120 lbs to 160 lbs - took a year, maybe a year and a half (I'd have to check my journal). I tripled my calorie intake, started eating a shitload of animal protein, and worked out every day. I started with bodyweight routines from Convict Conditioning and only started lifting after I was 160 lbs and not completely out of shape anymore.

I had been super skinny all my life, prob 6 foot 68kg, started lifting at like 32 and within 3 months packed on about 7kg of mostly muscle and even had people calling me muscular lol. Just kicking myself that I didn't do it earlier in life

Yeah worked for me, just put a ton of fucking food in your mouth and drink whole milk.

I was 123lbs at 5'10" about two months ago. Now I'm 135lbs. You can do it. Lift weights and make sure you eat three meals a day.

>tfw this is essentially me

Also, wouldn't tripling your calories make you fat, even if you work out? If not I'll start eating more.

And you didn't get fat? Did your workouts counter the shit you were eating or something?

Depends how much you're currently eating. The bottom line is that if you aren't eating at least 2500 calories and 120g of protein per day, you are fucking up.

You can eat more calories the more you work out. I recommend avoiding cardio for the first six months and just doing resistance bodyweight training.

Also, imo gaining SOME fat is good. You can see in my before pic that my body fat percentage is probably like 0% - does that shit look healthy or good to you? If you start to become a slob, skinnyfat, etc you can always cut back on calories or introduce more cardio.

Some basics on diet:
Don't drink soda. Avoid sugary shit entirely.
If you want to eat bread, make it whole wheat.
Eat a lot of protein. ANIMAL PROTEIN, not vegetable/soy shit. This means meat, dairy, eggs, fish.

It helps if you're wiling to cook a lot but it's not going to kill you to hit up Subway and get yourself, say, a whole wheat chicken&bacon ranch sub with double chicken every day. I did. Do I look fat to you?

I eat a ton of animal protein, and hit 120g of protein but my calories probably fall into 2200. The problem is I'm a fucking skinnyfat skeleton, it is terrible. Still, I've been working out for around 2 months now and while I've put on some muscle, I still look skinny as fuck. I guess I'll try to eat more.

Also, isn't protein from nuts fine? Asking because of how convenient they are if I'm in a protein deficit that day.

Two months is nothing. Keep at it, this is a lifestyle not a short-term thing -- you will improve as long as you are disciplined and dedicated. Up your calories to 3K if you think you're not getting enough.

Protein from nuts is not animal protein. It is not anywhere close to as bioavailable as animal protein. I do consume vegetable protein but I don't include any non-animal protein in my intake totals for the day to determine if I've hit 120 or not.

Is that meme about egg whites real? Every time I make my 8 egg omelet I never take out the yolk, is that bad?

nice inspo. Just got up and went to eat whatever was in the kitchen. We should get more of these threads, Veeky Forums is too focused on fatties because >ameriburgers and most people don't realize how hard it is to gain weight.

I never gave a shit about that. Just ate the entire egg. I prefer duck eggs -- even more protein, omega 3s, etc.

For people who think they're hardgainers are are insanely thin, just eating whatever works for awhile. Please bear in mind I didn't consistently eat garbage shit to get where I was, though. Animal protein, whole wheat bread, veggies (especially cruciferous shit like spinach, brocolli, brocolini, kale, etc). Tuna salad is your friend, egg salad is your friend - make a big fucking bowl of that once a week and throw it on whole wheat sandwiches or just eat a bowl by itself, eat one or two every couple hours. This is the kind of thing that worked for me.

Thanks man. I worked hard to get where I am today and I am trying to become bigger, stronger. I realize most guys on Veeky Forums probably see me as a skelly, but man, going from 120 to 180 is the thing I'm most proud of in my entire life - I'm legit more proud of the dedication it took to do that than I am of my STEM master's degree.

Fun fact: I was so lacking in muscle that I couldn't do a single pullup at 120 lbs.

>tfw I'm 21 and still no bachelors, no idea what to do with my lfie
>tfw also a skellinton

Want to come live with me, be bros, tag team sloots together, practice the SWORD (Sex With Other Ripped Dudes) method of fitness, and start online businesses together? All I ask is that you clean the house and help me prepare healty high-protein meals, and also spot me in my home gym

Sure, what country? Not like I have anything better to do.

USA, east coast

I live in the Baltics, but alright then. I'm not swole, mind you. So I won't be able to practice SWORD.

It's cool, I'll train you so we can practice SWORD later. I'll give you my seed to help you become as strong as me, and then after that we can swap. I'm not sure how I can get you over here long-term though, damn immigration laws.

>OP asks if anyone on Veeky Forums has managed to go from aushwitzmode to godmode
>first post isn't zyzz

How can you fags be not talking about zyzz when zyzz is dead??

Zyzz used steroids. Speaking as a former auschwitz moder, I think most of us want to do it natty.

It's cool, I'll just pretend to be a refugee.

But he took roids, I'm not ready to take roids until I at least reach 70% of my potential.

Hey jewbro

You know it's a funny joke but I'd seriously do this with the right Veeky Forumsbro. My dream life is to have a bro like that. Unfortunately I'm p sure they only let brown people in as refugees

שלום friend
From /pol/ or the previous Jew thread?

Yeah, I wish I had somebody of equal strength to compete with. My friend lifts but he's way ahead of me.

It's fucking insane that I'm 21 and weigh 136 pounds. I really do feel like I'm barely a man, I want to have physical strength and not feel like a beta faggot all the goddamn time.

It sucks being a meme human.

Eat what you normally eat and then add in a heaping scoop of mass gainer with whole milk and lift hard

>subway everyday
I'm not a fucking billionaire m8. seriously though I live in a expensive as fuck country and I'm not really well off myself, starting to doubt I'll make any gains

If you're trying to do this on a budget it's harder but certainly doable. You're absolutely going to have to l2cook if you want to get big on a budget.

Eggs are cheap. Tuna is cheap. Chicken and lean meat are nice if you can afford them.

Collarred greens are cheap as fuck and are still dark green vegetables.

Your two staples, tuna and eggs, will get you most of the way there on their own. It's easy to make big ass batches of tuna salad and egg salad without spending much money.