What are some good appetite suppressants for a binge eater?

what are some good appetite suppressants for a binge eater?

I'm borderline obese and I love eating big, I'm addicted to the feeling of overeating and feel getting assistance from medication or such is in order

mm-m-mm--m-m-m-mommy

Any strong stimulants really.
Otherwise maybe try and get food poisoning.

Meth you fat fuck

coffee
black with some edulcorant

have at least two cups a day, endure the anxiety and your body will compensate in a few days while feeling fuller

OP i have had binge eating problems myself. desu you need to surround yourself with healthy snacks. bananas, carrots, and berries. etc.

>this

This is the most important thing. I know that if I buy a box of...anything really I will eat the whole fucking thing. Make good decisions at the store so you don't have to at your home.

Also it's ok to have cheat meals here and there, it's going to take time to change the eating habits you have built over your whole life

>Black Coffee
>sugar-free gum
>Carrots

The first two will make you shit, the last one will make you orange. Anything else will make you fat.

Choose wisely.

I find that just drinking a shit ton of water before i eat helps

A large glass of self control...maybe some therapy

addiction is not a physiological malfunction, "self-control" never works.

it's a chemical dependency your body has developed, reinforced and become accustomed to over years

Yohimbine hcl

Sweet jesus how do you get a gf like ivanka?

Pick up smoking or vaping you can do that shit at all hours of the day and the nicotine keeps you from eating

>self-control never works

Then how on earth did I quit smoking 3 years ago?

>Self control is bullshit because addiction is a thing that happens to people

Top yourself

a lot more reasons and emotional processes than simply "self-control"

"self-control" is a meme

Adderall is amazing for this

you're dumb as fuck, take a gun and kill your family and then everyone in your environment-- the world would be a better place with less of your social class

Gettin a lil defensive there friendo

Might wanna exercise some self control

i'm as cool as a block of ice dog, i'm just saying you're dumb as fuck for thinking self-control isn't a meme

it's a meme, at best it's a collective of fundamental processes

Im kinda the same way, love the feeling of being ultra full. I just fast all day taking caffeine, sometimes with ephederine added, then at night after lifting I smoke some weed and eat 2 pounds of meat, an assload of vegetables, some fruit, a couple cups of oats and whatever else normie food my family had for dinner

>choosing to buy unhealthy food
>taking that unhealthy food home
>opening/ preparing unhealthy food
>putting unhealthy food in mouth
>chewing and swallowing
>repeating this until the shitty food is gone
>realize you have a problem with the way you eat
>*go to the store and repeat the cycle for years

You're right. At no point does a person have any control over what they do to their body.

Caffeine

>i'll pick at the surface of the issue and hopefully it'll stick
no it doesn't stick, and it's a far more complicated matter than this

open a book, you retard

Nicotine is a great appetite suppressant. Feels good too.

Imo only way to stop bingeing is to stop restricting. Until then your appetite will be fucked, and it's going to be a struggle.

>this is the same fucking retard who has been shilling his "disorder" for the past few days looking for a cure for being a disgustingly weak minded fat piece of shit

try suicide

There may be background issues.
And these can be harder to solve.
But behaviours are largely habitual patterns.
And habits can be change with nothing more than starting and sticking to it. After a short while the new behaviour becomes habit, and then second nature.
Eating, smoking, exercise are prime candidates for this type of reform.
You are making excuses.

fenix ground zero, cannibal inferno apocalypse, Aviva atomizer. Pick yours, all are great.

>completely oblivious to the fact that he's making weak excuses because he's unable to accept that he's a fucking weak piece of shit who doesn't have one bit of self-control or even love for himself
>calls other people dumb fucks in every single one of his little rants

you literally belong to tumblr

be a 6'3 rl Reuenthal

I'd say zoloft. But buy sertraline, the generic kind.

>nicotine
>caffeine
>amphetamines
>cocaine

Take your pick

Fuck trumps dorter or however you spell it is so hot mmmmm

>"self control is a meme"
Lol gtfo Destiny

damn, trump's daughter looks like THAT?

kek forgot all about that thread

other daughters hotter

Literally look at pictures of fucking obese cunts, you fat fucking piece of shit. You want to end up like that, tubby? Cause you fucking will if you keep up your eating habits. Big James and his putrid boils ready to explode with pus? Just look at that whenever you feel like eating.

Also for a certain period, force yourself to not. I know a lot of people who used eat near constantly who went on an "I'll just eat less/not as often" """diet""" and now they find they don't even have the craving to do that anymore.

People who'd eat bags of chips, but bottles of coke and the like, they just don't have any urge to eat like that anymore. One told me he used to eat all the time, bags and bags of chips and now he can't understand how or why he could do it.

Get some nicotine gum, 1mg is the optimal. Drink coffee, sweetened if need be, when you feel the urge.

All the latest research says exactly the opposite friend. As in the model to explain addictions like gambling or shopping, which both have no expgenous chemical being put in, is habit forming. Addiction is our pattern recognition focussed brain establishing powerful habits based on reward, with the chemical imbalance being a consequence.

tldr; you're wrong

Good plastic surgeons. His sons should hit up the same doc, they're fucking hideous.

How do I do the opposite of this and have a constant appetite. I can't eat enough as it is

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

eric just needs to stay slim and keep that hair short

Eat fat stop eating sugar

lel check out this fat fuck

just got home, too tired to explain to you why you're dumb as fuck right now

keep this thread bumped for ~12 hours and i will try my best to educate your retarded asses when I have a few minutes to spare

cardio

Sibutramine

cigarettes

got pics?

7 years from now that's going to be our first female President!

I'll tell you my story about binge eating and how I've tried to implement it into my diet.

I used to be 260lbs at 6'4" (not that fat, but still p. fat). Now I am 165lbs on average and am still coping with a binge eating disorder.

With that said, I now have a 'binge day' once a week for which I use 10,000 calories of my weekly energy expenditure.

This means that I eat less throughout the week, approx 1500 cals a day. And I fast 24h after the day of 'binging'.

If you still want to binge, try planning one day in your week where you allow yourself to do it. I know this isn't a solution to your problem. However, you will make more progress with this strategy than just binging every day with a feeling of guilt afterwards.

Steps for this process:
Find your TDEE
Calculate your weekly expenditure (TDEEx7)
Subtract 10,000 calories from this weekly number
Balance the leftover calories on a daily basis (so, ??/6 or ??/5 if you decide to fast)
Now you know what you have to eat on a daily basis whilst still having your binge occasionally.

Seeing how fat your are in a photo
Comparing yourself to other people
Seeing your blood/blood pressure results and thinking you won't live to 40ty
Seeing shredded cunts that look like gods

At least that's what worked for me.

Also Yohimbine (a bit), ephedrine, caffeine.

Playing games, reading books and engrossing yourself in other hobbies helps as long as you don't have snacks reachable.

is this what Amy Schumer would look like if she was actually physically actractive?

Keto

thats it

It really depends - keto ain't magic and if you go over your TDEE you'll get fat. You're TDEE will go up simply by virtue of being on keto (because so it's inefficient) as far as appetite goes when I was on keto it varied - sometimes I couldn't eat because I had enough "of this greasy shit" sometimes I couldn't get enough.

>Self-control never works
Then tell me how my uncle was able to quit smoking 3 times through sheer will power?

But it is true, self-control is a fucking MEME. It works, but not for anyone. How strong your will power is depends on biological and physiological reasons. Some people for example are naturally impulsive (on an extreme level). To control your impulsivity takes a lot of effort. And to do that, you have to have self-control. And to get self-control requires self-control, which you don't even have in the begin.

Go see a physiologist.

Willpower

stfu fatty

>no free will
kys

prove me that you don't have to have will power to get will power

if you can't, then you are wrong

I take a scoop of mental toughness followed by a discipline shake.

Is it a scar under the right boob?

Kek kys yourself fatty

Oh fuck how I wish I was 13 and thought I knew everything and was smarter than everyone.

>MUH STUDIES MUH ADDICTION MUH GENETICS

kill yourself already disgusting blob, the only truth is you keep hiding behind "science" so you can continue with your disgusting habits without feeling like the literal piece of shit you are

You know that even if it were true, saying it doesn't make it better.

If you just assume that strong will doesn't work for everybody even people with strong will won't try.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

what the hell is an ice dog

how do you get a block of it

lipo6 black
oxyelite

A knife in the stomach

Killself.. bingeeaters like you and I shouldnt exist alongside normal people who are genetically predisposed to moderate their intake

This an excuse to continue

You're still building your entire argument on the fallacious assumption that its possible to have no willpower at all.

Small amount of willpower -> small improvements -> more willpower -> huge improvements -> 5 scoops -> leave planet behind

This. I have to force myself to eat when I'm buzzed all day.

Cigarettes.
Chewing gum.
Loads and loads of water.

>self control is a meme
Fatties believe this

To think SJWs say shit like this and still have the nerve to call cold showers broscience

I agree with these 200%

VYvanse hands down.

Binge on carrots and broccoli you fat fuck

this but you can do the poor mans version pretty easily if you are in the states

Buy 200mg caffeine pills
Buy Primatene or Bronkaid, Walgreens also has a generic for Primatene

take them together and it's meth for babies,after a few months the effect stops working though

Fucking kek 10/10
Which book? Lol you don't read. stop pretending you have an argument other than call names, mention a book, and whine about no self control.

You can create willpower by not going cold turkey. You take small steps till those become routine, then you take more and more till you create discipline. It's extremely difficult for some but it CAN be done.

As soon as you can run a mile without collapsing, fat fucking pig.

The only people who don't believe in self control are too far gone to ever be saved. You clearly don't want to be a fat fucking slob hamplanet, so you won't ever slim down.

>I have no logical argument: the post
Sounds like a fatty to me

Vyvanse for sure. Biggest advantage being it will last all day long

Black coffee is decent as an appetite suppressant. But you also need to critically examine what it is you're eating; some stuff is more filling than others. Junk won't fill you up.

Also ensure you're getting enough water. Sometimes the body is dehydrated and wants to get water through food. Drink a glass or two of water before a binge, and wait 15 mins. It often dissipates. Eating healthier food with more satiety helps a shitload. Looking to appetite suppressants won't help. If there were ones that worked with no sides, you'd be able to buy them at every supermarket and they'd be advertised everywhere.