Anybody here color blind ? I cant pass the goddamn ishihara test to save my life . FUCK MY GENETICS

Anybody here color blind ? I cant pass the goddamn ishihara test to save my life . FUCK MY GENETICS
The thing is i can see red and green but just cant pass the fucking test because i lack certain cones in my retina to see fine shades.

Why do you need to pass the test? Is it for a job?

Feel you bro a little advice, its good topic to talk with girls, basically you mention you are colourblind and they are like what colour are my eyes etc. also bump

Wait wtf, are there numbers on the bottom row? I only see lines. I can see the rest tho

yeah i passed it by bribing the doc..i work as a deck officer ! i see red and green very good but the law says you cant work as a deck officer with this disease.I chose to fight for my dream

Did you suck his dick

you can buy correcting glasses or lenses they are pink tho

Last 3 are meaningless.

Do you have them ? can you pass the test easily?Pls post a pic of them , you talk about the enchroma ones right?

That one in the bottom right is hilarious.

You are right, fuck your genetics, make sure you don't breed, you'll only make the human race weaker.

>the enchroma ones
I love the videos of people trying enchroma ones on for the first time.

If i have a son he wont have it , just girls carry the disiease in their x chromosone and pass to their sons as my mother gave it to me. You post on Veeky Forums my friend so i doubt your genetics are top tier.

The dude probably has the genes for it they just happened to recombine in a way where not all are expressed. Your kids could be color blind.

Bottom middle is 45. I think the other 2 are just weird lines.

Bottom middle is a mess. You're looking for things that aren't there.

You are retarded as well as colour blind then. Or you are a liar because surely you would know that's a load if shit.

Women can carry the gene but not be colour blind, men who carry the gene end up colour blind. You will still pass it on, if you have a son he will be colour blind, if you have a daughter she probably won't.

Fucking mong, I repeat again, don't breed.

Nah. It's clearly 45

Schizophrenia.

Color blind

I guess you could pass for it, though mental illness would get you more pity.

Try this out too
Color-Blindness is sometimes linked to other mental disorders

.>. You will still pass it on, if you have a son he will be colour blind
Do your research first faggot

Kek

I'm going to guess Veeky Forums will have a very hard time seeing 5

tritanopia

tritanomaly

rod monochromacy

do your research faggot

bottom middle is 45, other 2 are weird lines

lol

WHY CAN I ONLY SEE 5 (NO HOMO)???

>Bottom middle is 45

I'm a pilot who's been through official Color Blind tests

For me bottom left and right on OP image is weird line while bottom middle is just random shit

They're pretending to be retarded.

Are they bringing in psychiatric tests or no now?

Also are you like a commercial airline guy or something more fun and niche?

No I dont have them too poor to afford them barely have enough to pay for food/mortage/gym but tried them once told my friend he looks like ass in full colours

I never had to do any official psychiatric tests, but obviously as your going through selection they're watching you and making those kind of assessments themselves

Fuck yeah, that's how you handle life. How much did you pay off the Doc?

I can see everything, fortunately.

200 euros , its a decent amount in money in a third world shithole

kek

wtf i cant see 5 WHATS 5?????

I think the ones which are weird lines are actually numbers to people who are a certain type of colour blindness