Why do you shave your body hair? Don't say because of muscle definition, what is the underlying reason...

Why do you shave your body hair? Don't say because of muscle definition, what is the underlying reason? My guess is that you do it because of a male power fantasy

You have an over active imagination.

I do it to see my veins more clearly. The tiny ones.

I don't

I don't even shave pubic hair[spoiler]i am a kv[/spoiler]

great, if feminists have their way all woman will be obese and hairy.

so am I'm but I still shave my whole body

It makes no sense, instead of bettering themselves why do they insist on bringing down the average to their level?

maybe feminist are trying to prove what we all know, guys will fuck anything no matter how gross and disgusting it is

>instead of bettering themselves why do they insist on bringing down the average to their level
This is how a lot of people work, especially women like to do this.

I don't really have body hair.

I only trim/shave my pubic hair because it gets in the way of fapping

I shave dick,balls,asshole and armpits.

I reccommend asshole shaving because it's easier to wipe your ass

>guys will fuck anything no matter how gross and disgusting it is

Speak for yourself

A real man has body hair and a beard, anything less and you're basically a tranny.

lol ye sure buddy

And cat eyes.

Im not speaking for myself you slobbering cunt or you
On average guys will fuck everything, men have extremly low standards

Fuck sake mate, there are grown men who want to marry a fucking pillow with a picture of a anime girl on it

Beard during winter clean shave during summer is objectively the best and most functional

>muh real men have a beard

We all know you grow beards to hide your jawlets. Almost all chads are clean shaven as it shows their well-defined jaw.

shaving my pubes armpits because I smell really bad taking tactical showers several times a day my ex gf was surprised and said she never seen guy with shaven pubes

The Romans would disagree

I have my armpit hair and pubes. They get too long and it feels gross.

For the first time I shaved my whole chest/belly area and I don't like it. I feel more manly with it.

Romans are a culture thieving plagarizing pseudointellectual faggots and pedophiles.

Yeah, what did the the Romans ever do for us?

Who /DChad/ here?

BVS was a masterpiece

I know it's you, Carthage. Can't take the bullying?
Hand over all your weaponry while we spread your cheeks, please

>tfw jawlet and also can't grow a beard
at least i'm tall

fa/tv/irgin detected

>It makes no sense, instead of bettering themselves why do they insist on bringing down the average to their level?
it makes perfect sense: that's the foundation of marxism, and feminism is entirely a sub-ideology of cultural marxism.

> Implying I have body hair except around my pubes

ahh so you make all those manlet threads

dude... all feminists (99.9%+) are ugly as fuck. all their rantings and ravings are about making women wear less makeup, not shaving body hair, becoming fat, and a host of other things that otherwise result in being less attractive.put 2 and 2 together
they're just pissed that some girls are hot, and they're not, end of story

Because the little I have on my chest/stomach looks like shit, so I rather just shave it off.

This

Because it looks better and because it's more comfortable in the summer.

shaved looks good & feels good. i don't care what haters think

Why are you little shits always jumping out and spewing that shit every chance you get?

Why can you just never accept the answer "I think beards look better" and just be done with it?

Is it a power thing? Are you so desperate to regain control in your life you try to bully strangers on the internet into sharing your opinions?

I don't ssj4/Neanderthal mode is best mode

Tasty and ironic.

>tfw I tell women that not shaving armpits is gross
>tfw they get indignant and ask "well user do you shave your armpits
>tfw I say I do and think its more hygienic
>tfw they say thats "weird"

Oh no you didn't!

Assimilation or Annihilation is going to be clarion call of western sovereignty as soon as the power elite decide to pull the plug on the economy.

I'd have to personally thank all the cry whiney liberal faggots who've totally divorced the meaning of fascism from reality.

Pax Americana