Hey bois, how do you avoid getting these when doing tractions

Hey bois, how do you avoid getting these when doing tractions

are they blisters or callouses?

callouses

To avoid callouses, wear gloves. Only way I know of avoiding them. Otherwise, just gotta push through the pain.

change the way you grip the bar
instead of holding the bar in the palm and letting it slide into your fingers and rolling a flab of skin, grip it at the base of the fingers (in the spot the bar would've slid down to) to prevent any movement of the bar

it will be uncomfortable at first (just like hook) but it works

Also buy purse

i started to do this.
it seems to help

>implying the gloves didn't come with the purse.

that's what i was doing until i tried to do it with the palm and it seemed a lot better

what are you doing exactly?

snatches ruin my hands and i cant get a good grip

>what are you doing exactly?

I'm sure this is in the sticky. If it isn't it should be.

Fuck off you don't have to wear them 24/7. Just for heavy pulls same way you would a belt.

One bad pull and i would rip my hand wide fucking open. My hands are thick but baby smooth now its honestly the easiest solution

I swear its much easier than sanding down those diseased looking bumps once a week

>wearing a belt
is that what the kids are calling skirts these days?

>asking how to avoid callouses
not gonna make it kiddo

why you want to avoid them? Bitches love calloused hands.

callouses are bad for handjobs.

Not really only other males

Modern women think calluses come from being dirty like fingernails

not really. If the woman knows that you are not a blue collar worker, she will appreciate your rough hands.

Men with soft hands look feminine. So young girls may like them. But experienced women will prefer the rough hands.

The trick is you have to take care of your callouses. Dont make it too rough that it would hurt a woman when you touch them.

I even have callouses on the pad of my fingers from towel pull ups and it makes my gf feel good whenever I touch her.

>One bad pull and i would rip my hand wide fucking open.
Seriously wtf are you even imagining happens when you lift?

how about actually holding the bar so it doesn't move around in your hand, you limp-wristed faggot.

work on your grip.

> get a planet fitness membership

Learn how to fucking hold the bar.

I do snatch pulls every day and my hands are pretty callus free except the area between my thumb and index finger obv. The trick to heavy pulling is holding the bar in your fingers and not the palm.

my dude i don't think you understand what's going on

talkin about tractions

Use hand moisturiser after your workouts, you'll still develop the hard hands bitches love, but they wont be get all cracked and fucked up.

since i started doing this, on more than a few occasions women have complimented my hands, describing them as "strong and manly, yet still soft and nice"

Grip with your fingers, not with your palms.