1 Year difference, still kinda skiz, need help

Falling out of my gym routine, need to start working out at home, any good exercise for top chest/shoulders ?

Meant to say "skinz"

how th fk did you even start out as literal auschwitz did you eat literally nothing and sit all day

you went from ultra skinny to normal lmao your ''78kg'' pic is where most people start at

>Google image search result: Muscle
Damn man, that's awesome.
I'd look into calisthenics exercises and bands.

Force fed myself mass gainers, twas not very enjoyable. Eventaully was able to eat 2600 cals per day and not get too full

Thanks man, had a great routine while in gym but can't lift shoulders for shit at home

Stfu progress it's progress

looks much better

good progress keep lifting

Don't mind, been called shit like that most of my life...that's why i exercise

Handstand push-ups. And off vertical variants.

Dips
Handstand shoulders
Planche
Sips

Mate amazing progress, the feeding must have been a huge change so kudos for that.

Shoulders are easy just take time, front raise, side raise (check athlene x for form, basically tilt body forward about 20degrees and raise with thumb at top not pinky at top, helps avoid injury) and rear flies all easy with dbs, you'd probably only need up to 10kg dbs so no biggie for home.

Google laying rotator cuff db so you balance out the stabilizers. Ideally face pulls are good as well but if you don't have a cable machine could be hard from home.

And of course standing press as your main compound, db or bb is fine, just keep core and glutes tight.

Thanks man, usually would get some cables or a bench to soldier press but i guess I'll do front raises for now. overhead press maybe ?

for starters, get rid of that feminine cell phone case...

Noted...my phone has broken twice because of the fucking stupid cover.

Great progress OP
How much time does it took to get to 78kg, currently at 64kg here

Just over a year, tried working out for a while before that but I've realised that diet is the most important part of gaining size. When starting eat tonnes of carbs for calories but then get into counting macros and eating clean with the occasional dirty food

Post pic fgt, 78 kg and lean is great physique

Did you bulk and cut?

You jealous he went from a auswitz to better than you in one year?

Not really, priority was bulking as i couldn't gain weight for what seemed like forever. Didn't know a lot about dieting so i just ate high carbs and protein, carbs caught up to me though and cut my skinny 6 pack down to a 4 pack. Then i had to start doing cardio a lot with weights.

Same genetics here, did you take any supplements ?

What a fucking faggot

Couldn't you squeeze your arm any harder against your side to make your arms look bigger?

Hey OP I'm mirin your progress, what's your height and lifting stats?
I went from 60 to 78 kg in about a year too, and think I haven't changed at al looks wise so I want to compare

Protein powder if that really counts, then started taking a pre-workout about 2 months ago

Thanks for the motivation OP, currently thinking about creatine, been eating chicken and tuna like a madman for about 2 months

Honestly the differences are pretty minor if you're comparing cable vs db vs bb for shoulder press, so long as it's a pressing motion, overhead and your progressively overload it over time it'll work. Only thing cables do that can't easily be emulated is for things like rotator cuff (can do lying down with db though), face pulls and flies, chest and reverse... But dbs can be used for flies too.
Main thing is consistency and increasing weight over time. Keep going bro

Mind posting your routine?

What I came in here to say.

Why would someone come into a board where the majority lifts and take a picture like that is anyone's guess. It's like when you see people on facebook flex their traps every pic to build the illusion of size. At least one person who lifts will notice. Now imagine almost everyone lifts and sees shit like this?

That being said, I don't know if you made any progress because you're lying your twink ass off. Take a normal picture.

If you can't tell he's gained serious size then you are dyel idiot. The guy admits he isn't thtere yet but ffs celebrate his progress rather than screaming " reeeee not thicc yet".

Also post your body if you're so fucking awesome...

OP I am auschwitz and can't find a decent work out regiment. Teach me your ways

So how exactly do you bulk and not gain fat? I'm a skinnyfat skeleton, 62 kg. I want to get some size but my stomach getting fatter would suck ass.

You can't tell anything though. All you can tell is he took an absolute terrible after shot with the intent to misguide.

If he's not there, then he should post a normal pic. No one cares about the guy who made honest progress. But all his pic proves is that he can hold his arm against his body really hard and it's in an area you couldn't really see in his before.

My body is irrelevant. I'm not awesome at all and never pretended to be. All I'm saying is his pic was a shit way to brag on this board.

Actually I might post a pic a little later in the same vein as op. I've been lifting as long, so it'd be accurate.

>Actually I might post a pic
Don't post a pic It is a trap. This place is full of faggots i have seen so many threads of guys who just want to jerk off to strangers on the internet.

keep it up bro, ignore that douche

OP, please get rid of the flip cover case. it looks dumb when you take a mirror shot with that

I'll post routine later, for the guy that everybody is mentioning. I know its a bad picture if you'd like stats my arms are about 46cm now and my female friends think they're okay. Only reason i made this post was because i've start losing weight and i need motivation and a routine for home, working long fuckin days and i can't find the time to exercise anymore and it's saddening losing progress

Losing a year of progress in a short while is actually depressing but at least i've learnt a lot and ii'm happy to start bettering myself again.

Tried creatine for a little bit, only noticeable change was water retention. Stuck to protein powder with BCAA's or just take BCAA's in capsule form. Started taking them to prevent muscle burn

Life will always give speed bumps, keep health as a priority and you'll get it back/progress more soon. Gl

How tall are you op?

About 6'2 or 1.9 metres, I'm that tall lanky guy xD
Not too tall but it doesn't help when trying to stop being skinny

How the fuck do you only put on 17kg working out? You must have a shit diet and routine going bro. I've got a fucking adrenal gland disorder and put on mass faster than you. Reconsider your shit.

Well,
Be me... little noob who was afraid of going to gym in fear of public ridicule and not knowing shit. It was also difficult to find time and money for food as a student. I know i could have done better though, I've learnt for next time.

>how the fuck do you only put on almost 40 pounds in one year

Wow you are delusional that is amazing progress you turd

My friend has a body similar to yours. Tall, lanky, and super skinny. Except he was worse and looked like a fragile pussy. He wanted to get into lifting and he was so insecure and impatient that he resorted to steroids a month after he started lifting. Don't be that guy. My friend has been blasting without a break for two years and he's still DYEL because he doesn't know how to push himself. Always looking for the easy way out. Don't do that shit op.

Fuck off, dude.
He made great progress.
Do you even know how hard it is to have zero appetite and to have to force feed your self every single meal?

t. former auschwitz-mode

What does your chest looks like, OP?
I'm 8 months into lifting and my lower chest still looks like shit.

Did you not see the latest census? Literally half the board is under the age of 18, this isn't a place to seriously discuss working out this is a board for literal dyels to share fitness memes

Chest is probs my very muscle group to work, lower chest was never too much of a worry, was always top chest that was a struggle. For lower chest i would go decline bench with an underhanded grip, dips are also good but i found weights were better for me than body-weight training.

Don't plan on it, I'm insecure but i know now that i can actually make a change now. Was considering it but not sure if i need it, becoming more happy with my body

from former or current Treblinka tier anons everywhere, you are motivation

good work user, you're gonna make it

Means a lot man, started lifting after my brother passed to distract myself and I never thought I'd be able to make a difference

Your arms are nowhere near 18 inches. Take 4 inches off that at least.

>my female friends think they're ok

If your arms were 18 inches at around 170 pounds I would hope so. Jesus Christ

Consider suicide, m8e.

For real. Feeling like you're going to throw up 24/7 is so shitty. Bulking from auschwitz is fucking brutal.

He also put on like 6 inches in his arms apparently

im just impressed at how good you are at not letting the trolls affect you

good job good gains bro

Heebs will not divide us

Thanks guys, did somebody say 46cm is 18 inches?! Wait, I might be wrong then. My mate told to me measure and I was pretty sure they were 46 :P

Sorry, 43 cm...I'm dumb

Ye...it's not fun but increasing food amounts bit by bit is manageable

Great progress man , seriously impressive weight gain especially considering you didn't turn into a blob of fat

Mate, honestly, you're an inspiration, 62kg just starting.

The journey is gonna be tough but it'll all be worth it and I hope you get there. So much happier with myself, also helps a lot with ladies xD

I Went from about 6% BF to make 9-10% but then I got back into swimming. Wish I knew about the dangers of carbs though

>Wish I knew about the dangers of carbs though
what dangers exactly?

They work for jews.

Excess carbs storing as fat which becomes hard to lose

im type 1 diabetic and the difference between LCHF and HCLF is absolutely incredible despite cutting at same 2000kcal.

Sure my weight drops just the same but LCHF is just so much better.

SS GOMAD

Is that Low Cal High Fat, not familiar with terms but I'm just guessing

>GOMAD

>GOFAT

What was your routine?

17kg in one year? What's your height?

Where's the topless picture to see your new body?

because everyone can take 17kg by eating a lot of shit

Height: 6'2 or 1.9 metres

Carb cycled and ate clean for majority of my year. Mostly chicken, rice, tuna and oats. Will find a pic for you

Generally run pdrop sets, starting at max and finishing light to get more hypertophy.

Favourite exercises for shoulders( no particular order):

Dumbbell shoulder press drop set 4 sets of 8-10

Upright rows 4 sets of 10-12

Front raise with cables (dropset) 5 sets of 10

Machine shoulder press dropset until sore then drop

for delts:

Cable routine i found on SPS, involves bending over and extending cable...kinda like shoulder flys and changing angle for rear and lateral delts

checked

Somebody asked for a chest pic, don't have a completely shirtless pic and I'm at work at the moment. Have this shitty little pic where my chest is more visible. Chest was probably my best muscle group along with triceps...picture is poor quality

Bruh I put on 40lbs in 6 months, going from 10 to 14%BF. Maybe my genetics are fantastic but goddamn that just seems so slow.

That's still pretty much 17 inches...

I have friends that gym intensely and picking up almost 20 KG of muscle is 6 months seems pretty hard to do natural. You must have incredible genetics, good for you...
What is you current weight ?
How tall are you ?

can you bench 2pl? what are your stats

I am not naturally strong but these are my stats i guess :P
Max Bench- 100Kg
But usually keep to about 60Kg
Shoulder press- 28Kg each shoulder
Single arm curl- 18Kg
Tricep pull downs- 32KG
Leg extension-80Kg
Only started deadlifting recently so only about 100Kg

Just in case you guys decide to pick at me, my intention was to get a better physique...not lft competitively so i don't care as much about weight