/fraud/ general

Steroids and lonely autists general.

No source talk for you asshats who need to be spoon-fed everything.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

growthhormoneigfresearch.com/article/S1096-6374(08)00148-2/abstract
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He fell for the AVG Korean GF meme.

Have you ever seen an Asian girl without makeup? Spooky.

>You sound fucked up my dude

I sound fucked up because I would have sex with an 18 year old adult woman. This is what feminism has done to the west.

Not good looking, but I mean I'm definitely not going for girls out of my league, you know? I kinda do that same thing though, mostly let them carry the conversation because they all love to talk about themselves, then whenever they ask me about how things are with me, I fucking spaghetti

But the biggest issue is going from chatting and interested in each other, to actually getting romantic/gettin sum fuk. Can't be done for me, without alcohol and usually she has to make it very obvious that she wants me

>tfw never gonna be cut and hueg and have grills flock to me

Nah

dont actually go for them, no koreas where i live

just once
stay away from schools

If you cant get the girls, become the girls

>chatting and interested in each other
Well if you two constantly carry on good conversation why not ask her if she's free one night and take her somewhere else to see if you still mesh?

How do you UK bros get your blood checked regularly? Do you straight up tell your doc your roiding or what?

Maybe it's because I generally dislike Asian facial aesthetics then. I just don't find them attractive.

Really depends on the individual. Some look like aliens, some look exotic and elfin.

I prefer mixed girls but generally it's agreeable. I got (un?)lucky, maybe.

Because I'm a scared autistic pussy, I'm afraid it's just gonna be awkward because we'll run out of things to say and when I get nervous my mind goes blank and I literally have nothing on my mind and I start trying to find shit to say and come off as retarded

>tfw need anxiety meds

When I was with my ex, I never got like that. It's really only when I'm pursuing a grill

Mixed girls, mixed humans in general but especially mixed girls, are fucking crazy.

i wana do a quick cut on anavar considering getting some test so i dont feel drained
my Q, will var reduce shoulder width without test? i thought broad shoulders were dependant on T levels
an aku meme for ur troubles

I should come here more often.

You need to seperate your expectations and wants from the moment of experience.

You don't have nothing to say. You want something out of the situation and therefore limit your expression to that which you think will get you what you want. Since you've limited experience actually managing such (that is, getting strange into bed with you) you lack operating procedure and lock up.

The solution is to draw contentment inwardly and ground yourself in your basic experience of being. Then engage outward.

Ask if you need clarity

I'm the same way in a lot of respects but if you're genuinely interested in one another then you should both contribute. Don't be so scared, shit today I told this girl she had really nice skin despite how weird it sounded coming from a 6'2 230lb guy and asked her if she did anything special for it (moisturize, surprise). I guess work on not giving so much of a fuck.

HIGH TEST CHADS OR HIGH ESTRO STACYS ONLY

You've recognized the problem which puts your 10 steps ahead of the average oblivious schmuck.
Now keep in the forefront of your brain that a hot girl isn't going to randomly approach and start pursuing you, you've got to put in legwork.

Smile at and make small talk with literally EVERYONE. Cashiers, strangers in line, co workers. Social skills will develop but only if you develop them. Confidence and charisma build like a snowball effect.

The first time I got off drugs I couldn't go outside without being consumed with fear and anxiety. I was actually scared to talk to people at stores and shit.

Also roid yourself into an impressive body. I find that males and females both assume you're interesting and "cool" if your have a good body.

>males and females both assume you're interesting and "cool" if your have a good body
That's because a good body is the ultimate status symbol. Outward display of health, wealth (enough to eat and time to workout), and at least enough commitment to workout a few times a week.

Arnie was onto something with that quote.

The only way for me to get HCG is through some bitcoin bullshit. I've never had to order BTC and it seems like a giant pain in the ass.

How do I do this? Why dont people just accept WU like the good old days

>literally EVERYONE
People probably think I'm legitimately retarded because I look at nearly everyone. Idk why most people don't look at each other's faces when it's arguably the most expressionate are part.

Gets people to randomly talk about you too. People at work always talk about my calves and vascularity and I've noticed some of the girls either try to touch my chest or back randomly when I walk by.

My forearm at its thinnest is as thick as my fist and I dont like it

No stacys allowed

>a hot girl isn't going to randomly approach and start pursuing you, you've got to put in legwork.
Fuck women
Dont eat, be pretty, get guys to do all the work

>expressionate
Expressive*

I'm pretty roided up for a few years now... I'm aboutt to take a job that will have me traveling constantly though, and without consistant gym access and ability to keep gear with me, I'm gonna deflate pretty fast.

Feels pretty depressing.

Ay I was saying in the previous thread this work qt that I'm supposed to take out is kinda poor and I was curious how does your well off GF handle things when you two go out? Not going to lie I feel bad for her because she can't get out and enjoy a lot of things that I think she would but it's humbling that she finds ways to be content despite that. I'm not trying to bankroll her life just maybe make her happier than she's accustomed to and I know money doesn't determine happiness necessarily.

how are your balls doing

Buy her a bigmac
Flex that dolla

Best way to make anyone happy is to give them a sense of purpose and security in knowing that purpose.

>day 8
>insomnia
>constant hunger
>sweat
>lethargy
>brain fog
not doing this again for a while

Anytime Fitness my dude. They're fucking everywhere.

Thanks for the good advice friendos, I expected to get called a faggot and told to up my AI

DNP?

Idk dude hot girls cold approach me a lot.

cuz ur hot tho

You should stop lying on the internet

"God helps those who help themselves"

Most people are willing to help. Just not spoon-feed

Help me out famalams

Lol she was talking about dollar burittos from taco Bell and I was just sitting there like fuck, I've literally never had one.

That's what I'm aiming for in the future. I have a particularly strong draw towards providing a sense of security.

Must be the glasses.

No worries. I'm just now realizing that companionship is one thing I've been severely missing. When I was talking to this work qt and asked her what she's been doing on her days off she said "literally nothing" I felt like I should take a chance with her because neither of us have anything to really lose but lots to potentially gain.

>Quoting Jesus stuff
Heeeyghhheg stop. But honestly, treat others as you'd like to be treated is one thing I always try to do.

Is anamorelin/ON0-7643 the next big research chem/secretagogue? At the moment it looks like a better version of ibutamoren/MK-677 but with a shorter half life:
growthhormoneigfresearch.com/article/S1096-6374(08)00148-2/abstract

Open communication. I was very upfront that I was broke af when planning dates. She made it clear she didn't mind paying (i refused twice before realizing she was seriously cool with paying for whatever).

That's how her buying clothes and gym and shit have gone. She offers I say no no no a few times until she's like "seriously Kahuna I want to do it" and then I say ok bae ilu.

Sorry if that's not helpful.

Someone asking for advice on talking to girls isn't about to start getting approached by hot girls left and right lezbehonest

And you call yourself a bodybuilt
For shame

Can someone give me a quick "for dummies" explanation of aromasin dose timing and rules?

Should I take it a few hours before the pin?

Do I need to take it with food?

Also, will my test levels go up after taking it, from less aromatization?

I'm a couple states south of you currently but if things workout with work QT I'll definetly bring her up to the city to show her around where I grew up and all the cool stuff up there. I may contact you if you want to come chill with us for dinner or something but who knows when that'd be.

I mean that's fine but I honestly don't want her to pay for things that were my idea because she's probably having a hard time making ends meet as it is and I don't want to stress her out over my grandiose ideas.

Just take 12.5mg eod, increase or decrease if necessary (probably won't be) .. Nothing else matters

It's not 'Jesus stuff' it's a cultural ethic translated through a religious narrative.

Believe it or not your culture is derived from a background seeped in such 'Jesus stuff', there's no need to fear it or pretend someone is proselytizing you every time they quote a some piece of wisdom that happens to have the word God in it.

Absorutery shamefurr dispray I sorry senpai.

I'm 6 months into lifting. When would it be acceptable to start using steroids?

Sounds like something a Jesus person would say.

>Someone asking for advice on talking to girls isn't about to start getting approached by hot girls left and right lezbehonest
Uhhh reporting in.

Went from skinnyfat awkward loser to ripped awkward loser and haven't adapted yet. Literally run (read: clumsily speedwalking) away from girls kek.

Don't need advice though I'm basically in Peek's situation where I'm focusing moreso on self development before involving someone else.

>come with us as we gaze at the cherry blossoms and into each others eyes
DEA plz

Its a lifestyle enhancement, so ince youre a dedicated bodybuilt

Sounds like something a mild paranoiac would say.

When do you guys notice an oral start having a significant effect?

which "lifestyle enhancer" would you recommend?
Dianabol?

I look like a manlet in my work gym selfies
I wonder why
Its a fate worse than death

Thats not what I meant at all and dbol is shit

Lifting for 6 mon? Doin ss? 30 mins in the gym 3x a week? Maybe you get 60g protein? Pathetic. You have to be dedicated to the lifestyle

Aren't you a manlet though?

>Rest of the post
Reported. Stop ban evading Alex.

Hi. I'm 16 and I have been training push ups and sit-ups at home for almost 6 months - and now I've hit a plateau ! If I do a dbol cycle for a couple of months, will it help me go beyond my current max (22 push ups and 35 sit-ups)? I'm looking for strength and size.

Just barely, im 6ft

And dont compare me to him
Wow
Woooooooow

inject directly into the vein and you will see major gains!

Cool, thanks.

Just got bloods done, and my estro is sitting around 65 (can't remember units, reference range is 7-42).

I'm going to start with 12.5 mg on pin days (Monday morning and Thursday night). Should I also take some tonight to try to bring it down faster, or would that be overkill?

If you're not trolling...
Go to a gym, or get a bench, and some free weights.
Dont even think about gear until you are diddly-ing more than 500, and you are over 27.

wanna know how I know you're a natty cuck?

What is diddly-ing?

And didn't Arnold start even younger than me? I don't see why not. Will try and find weights though, thanks!

Not him, but how? The shitty standards?

Yes.

dead lifting

it's only natties who put gear on a ridiculously high pedestal

"wait until 27" lmao, this thread has maybe one person over the age of 27 in it. most of the roiders here are in their late teens/early 20s

also the idea that you need to hit certain stats before roiding... you don't know how many people here don't even deadlift

Post pics of forearm? Jealous af. I wish my wrists weren't so damn small.

Well ive heard stuff like "roids make your muscles grow but not your tendons" the rational being that you need a base of structural strength. Ex: i only dl 365, if i got on gear i might hit 500 in a few months, but i would get injured easily due to not having slowly built up my joints and tendons.

Wrong?

hmmmmmmm

Damn brah, hurt? How tf you get it that bent? You siezure while injecting?

smaller but not little raisins yet

Not entirely wrong but you're missing part of the picture.

It's not as significant a difference as you might think, and there's plenty of roids (nandrolone and boldenone in particular) that increase collagen synthesis. Add to that most of your tendons are capable of withstanding vastly more force than your muscles can produce as it is now. The jump in strength does present a window for injury but if you're not retarded and can see your limits you'll be fine.

Roids are a step on the stairway to ascension. Skipping stairs will only cause you to trip, fall on your face and lose progress.
Analogies aside, if you're suggesting niggers start roids at 16, you can just fuck right off buddy. A person needs to know how to push themselves, or they'll think roids are a magic pill.

Have a friend who has tren dick. How common is losing boners after quitting test? say 500mg

.... arent they?

I just have small hands

Whered you inject?
I do that to my shoulders often lol

This is why you never fully insert the needle.

If it snaps you need to be able to pull it out somehow

Pretty common the first few weeks. Should be back to normal after a month or two or you fucked up pct somehow

Is this referring to the tren or test? My question is related to test (tren has to many side effects imo)

Both cause shutdown, so both will have similar outcomes when cycling off.

This a million times, I love my local ATFs.

Ah now we get closer to the truth. What sort of problems are we looking at if someone doesnt cycle? Low (300-400) doses all year long, basically if you start taking 350 a week at 20, you take 35 a week till you die. I believe george leeman recommends this, until he said it id never even considered it

At first I thought you were that bot that shows up occasionally, work on your posts dude.

Plenty of people have recovered after coming off, I'd say the majority do. At the very least there's a study with nearly 2000 participants that went off without pct, and every single one regained fertility within 24 months.

The only advice you should take from Leeman is advice on deadlift assistance work.

Sorry, new to /fit, usually only post on /b
And I dont want to come off, I want to ride the gain train into eternity

Or if you're asking about long-term use, there's lots of ways to do it.

>BnC
Large doses of various compounds followed by a 'cruise' phase with lowish test doses to 'recover'

>Powercruise
Friendly compounds in medium doses run for long periods of time. This would be your 350mg/week test e. Also seen 150-250/150-250/300-400 test/deca/eq recommended as a long term 'cruise' occasionally.

>Permablast
Yolo pin whatever whenever. Think Munzer.

>Think Munzer
I want to live long enough to enjoy my gains

if you actually want to do cruising or permablasting for godsakes dont leave your cardio behind.

you dont want to die from an enlarged heart in your thirties.

Experiences with intermittent fasting while cutting on test? Looking at leangains. Fatloss as stalled.

>I want to live
Never gonna make it

IME being totally focused on self improvement will get you more pussy than anything else. When I'm staying clean, working a good job, and focusing on school and gym every girl I meet is interested.

Smh

Does /fraud/ have any tattoos? I kinda want to get something done but I have no idea what

Banned for saying I was 16 in my troll post, kek.

Anyway I dropped down to cruise test from blast a couple weeks ago and I've noticed my pressing strength has gone down.

I understand this is just how it works when it comes to exogenous hormone but I was wondering what compounds, if any, have more 'keepable' gains?

It's almost like women prefer stable, attractive males that could potentially care for a future child. Who would have guessed.

this shouldn't happen desu, atleast not when you're bulking.

Women also prefer some tatted up drug dealer bad boy so your point is moot

I'm not bulking, but I haven't cut calories sharply enough for this much of an effect.

But I'm definitely not the only one this happens too, I remember Pete Rubish talking about his bench receeding when going into cruise not too long ago.

I was trying to emphasize that women prefer guys who are not seeking women. Reread my post and I didn't really make that clear.