Why do we hate Manlets again?

we just want most people to commit suicide and we're doing everything we can to get that done.

>manlets
>jawlets
>chinlets
>fatties

day of the rope

>Veeky Forums is one person

their superior gains

Some of us don't, I'm 6'1" but will never listen to someone say an ill thing about manlets around me. Maybe because internally, I'm a manlet too.

I'm 6'0 and one of my good buddies is a manlet.

He's pretty insecure about his height, I've never even given mine a second thought.

internally I'm a lanklet although in reality I'm a 5'7 manlet though
I feel mentally like I'm tall though

insecurity and bantz. That's it. I don't think most of Veeky Forums really hates manlets that much. Its just banter.

One of my least favourite things in life is manlets, absolutely disgusting creatures can't even really survive without a 6 step ladder (at minimum).

Aesthetics are nice and all but whats the point when people can barely even see you?

5'7 and making easy gains, not even trying.

because i am one

and i hate myself

>be 5'7
>decide to get Veeky Forums
>do pushups everyday for 3 weeks
>already look like zyzz and made it

I dont hate em, but desu, i do pity them. It must suck gettin judged on shit you cant change.

More like zyz

because they look fit after gaining a few pounds of muscle and I gain 20 pounds but look no different

That's all you need, hold your head up high bro.

Because they never learn

I've noticed the only ones who shit talk manlets are the guys who look like complete ass and only have their height to feel good about lol

Because they easily put on weight, due to the mass distribution in their bodies. They look bigger in photos like on Instagram, but in real life are miniaturized by those 6' and above, since they typically have larger bones.

Also, they seem to have short tempers, which makes them look like angry midgets.

Everything about them is smaller, including their muscles.

>jews

We don't hate manlets. Manlets hate themselves

>mfw when manlet and everything is true

Underrated.

I just feel sorry for them. Im 6'0 and when Im next to taller guys I feel like a fucking child. Imagine feeling like that all the time. Shit must suck man.