Isn't it better to start taking steroids above 45 years old?

Isn't it better to start taking steroids above 45 years old?

I heard steroids can cause infertility. Is this true for all forms of anabolics?

Wouldn't it be better to have kids first then start taking them later in life?

Testosterone drops heavily during your 40's. Taking them at this age would be beneficial due to this and fertility wouldn't matter at this time because you already have offspring.

How about it Veeky Forums?

>childfree masterrace

my gf had chemo while back and ive been cruising for years
been cumming in her for a year not getting her preggo 5/5

Im 29 and thinking about pinning, dont really care about fertility at all since having kids is just not on the map right now with the state of dating as it is right now.

Still, i think 30+ is a good age to start regardless if you have kids or not

Don't give up on spreading your life source user. Your child may grow up to be the saviour of the west.

Its not by choice friend, id love to have a family but its next to impossible to find a girl to start one with
Most girls my own age are either taken and dont plan on leaving ever or they are 100% into traveling/clubbing
Dating down works but very few girls in the 25 or less age group want kids and to settle down, they are volatile as fuck

So its a problem i cant solve, i cant force people to do things

You can do it user i believe in you.

There are also protocols to aid in fertility. Combinations of hcg and hmg in certain doses, essentially until you get her pregnant.

Also don't inject your test IV like your image.

My dad does.

Pretty sure he just maintains his shit at higher levels than a 60 year old would normally have. He put on like 20 lbs of lean body mass a few years ago. That was the dead give away.

>Isn't it better to start taking steroids above 45 years old?
This is called testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and it's very common. Can be kinda expensive though.

>I heard steroids can cause infertility. Is this true for all forms of anabolics?
Some people become temporarily infertile while using steroids. Other people don't. There are very few recorded cases of people becoming permanently infertile from steroids, and those cases are from people who were acting like idiots. So don't be an idiot and you'll be fine.

>2017+
>having kids

Lotta good goys in these threads.

Ah the jew meme
Well tell me, how do you combat it then?

>2017+
>not doing your part to secure the our people and a future for white children
Enjoy your black bull you fucking cuck.

>Being tricked into ending a 300 000 year old timeline
Lol

>cucking your own enjoyment because muh rays

>future for white children
What white children you mongoloid?
White women have checked out, many have been fooled by the multiculture bullshit and many more are tricked by feminism that all white men are rapists and oppressors

Do you dumb /pol/ fags think before you type shit up or do you think we are gonna start fucking men until pregnancy occurs?

>unable to find women who haven't been fooled
>crying about muh /pol/ boogieman
Yeah, you guys sure sound like cucks to me. I'm 25 and married to a beautiful white Catholic girl who was a virgin when I met her, and she's currently pregnant with my third son. It's not my fault you guys got fooled into thinking lifting to look good and fuck sluts was the way to go and now you can't find your way back onto an adult path.

Markus rühl, 255 lbs pro bodybuilder who was on stage versus coleman and others recently had a child at age 42 i think, and he roided to the max ofc

BAD GOY! Stop having white children! White evil must pay for slavery and the Shoah, no breeding for goyim.

Enjoy having screaming little goblins tying you down, trashing your girls body and spending all your money dude

I live my life for me - why would i wanna be burdened with kids?

So you got lucky and this is somehow our fault?
Right, because its not like most women in the millenial generation had feminism force fed to them

If youre in eastern europe or russia then yes, you should be able to find a woman who isnt feminist and able to have kids with her
If youre in the west there is no such luck, the good ones are 1/1000 and they are all taken

Fuck off mate, you want to combat the white race dying then start with the women
The men are happy to have kids and share their life, women are not

Le jewish boogeyman is not an answer poltard

>dont even goyim, just go life your life

Stop with this fucking jew bullshit
If what youre saying is true that jews are behind this then how do you combat it? by having more kids according to you

How do you have more kids when the women are unwilling? rape wont work because morals and "just find one" wont work either because we are looking for a unicorn in a sea of horses
If you want to fix the problem start at the source, men are willing to fuck and want kids but women arent
There is your problem, go back to /pol/ and find a solution for it

T. Unwashed fat neckbeard in a trump hat larping about muh fourth reich

t. inbred ugly hook nosed beady eyed kike

The people in your life are a reflection of your actions, your actions are a reflection of your values. The exception to this is, occasionally, your colleagues, and you don't need to mix with them socially.
I was raised in Canada, in a traditional Catholic family. My friends growing up were traditional Catholics, occasionally Anglicans, my parents wouldn't let me mix with any other protestants.
My hobbies were sports, reading, darts, outdoor pursuits and occasionally video games. My friends, and then to follow, the girls I would meet were into the same things. I didn't waste my time or money going to bars or going to purposeless parties (purposeless is key, I'm not and wasn't some puritan who can't loosen up and have a good time, but I don't go out every weekend for the sake of it, I celebrate friends' birthdays, Christmas, year-end sporting events). Because I didn't do these things, I didn't meet the sorts of girls who do very often, with the exception of in classes at college, and I stayed far away from them socially. Blaming society for your failures is a sign of weakness, you're absolute cucks who not only refuse to change, but you refuse to even acknowledge the fact that you could take action to improve your situation.

As for this, do you really think that's what children are like? My wife takes care of her body, and like any woman who makes the choice to do that during and after pregnancy, continues to look good. We raise our kids to learn dignity and respect, and our oldest is starting at a Catholic school in September. Our plan is two more after this, but depending on my career trajectory, we may have even more. Kids and family bring a lot of joy into your life if you're not cynical about them, and actually consider the fact that they're the future, not only of your family and your own personal legacy, but of the legacy of your people as a whole.

>Isn't it better to start taking steroids above 45 years old?
Yes.

>I heard steroids can cause infertility. Is this true for all forms of anabolics?
For all test based anabolics, which are the safest ones, still.

>Wouldn't it be better to have kids first then start taking them later in life?
Yes.

>Testosterone drops heavily during your 40's. Taking them at this age would be beneficial due to this and fertility wouldn't matter at this time because you already have offspring.
>How about it Veeky Forums?
That's all true. It's clinically know as hormone replacement therapy. Very common for women hitting menopause, also common legal for traps, but mostly a taboo for aging men. Very unfortunately.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a jew

>nattycel poltard trying to fit in on Veeky Forums

this. MGTOW is far too easy literally take a risk with your life loser what else do you have to do

I don't go in for all that collectivism stuff
Also i hate being around kids and enjoy my freedom and my life
Why would i care what 'the future' is if i'll be dead

>you're absolute cucks who not only refuse to change, but you refuse to even acknowledge the fact that you could take action to improve your situation.
So you grew up under the best possible conditions and managed to find a girl with a catholic world view? simply amazing dude, i mean noone would have seen that coming

For most guys in the west however we dont grow up with that, we grow up with gender politics, women studies, a very liberal alcohol culture and ofc a gynocentric focus saying all aspects of manliness is extremly bad and should not be encouraged.

Like i said, you got lucky and now you blame us for this shit and its weak as fuck
Its like that rich kid who says to the kid growing up in the ghetto to "just get rich lol, i did it"

You managed to make it out and i wont hold it against you, im happy for your sake but expand your world view. I live in sweden and i can honestly say i have never in my life met a single girl who was religious or catholic for that matter.

I can change how i act and i do change that, i cant change how women are however. They are beyond my control

Replace White Supremacy with Justice motherfucker.

>dat picture
People actually end up pinning intravenously. It's amazing what an oil based mixture does to your body.

Congrats for growing up in a stellar environment. My mom was a paranoid schizo and my dad was a domestic abuser and gambling addict. Im sure I should have been able to achieve the same things you have since where we start in life doesnt matter according to your philosophy. Its oh so easy to gloss over how much circumstance matters. I love it when guys like you whos biggest tragedy in life has been a grandparent passing away or something equal to that talk down to those who had to endure all kinds of bullshit and still compete in the same arenas in life with ez mode faggots like you

Dorian Yates also has a son. The odds of staying infertile when you go off are very very slim.

I don't understand.