Is Myprotein a meme?

Is Myprotein a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/is-soy-good-or-bad-for-me/
supplementlabtest.com/nl/whey-eiwitshake-ranking
labdoor.com/rankings/protein
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/55mtkj/i_tried_out_every_flavor_sample_of_myprotein/d8nxlz8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idk. I get it because it's cheap. I haven't died yet, so it's probably fine.

it's not actually protein but I still take it.

Stop shitposting

I just go with muscletech. Like 2 Spots lower on labdoor, cheaper, and available at Walmart.

What price? I got 5.5lbs of iso from mymeme for like $42.

It's not bad and the proton content is fantastic. 21g per 25g. 90cal. Perfect for my cut.

Rocky road is good but ridiculously sweet.

Wut

Labdoor is a shill site as proven on reddit.

The only powered jew brand I trust is ON.

I get 2.5lbs from Walmart for like $22 after taxes, so pretty comparable. Never see a 5lb container of it though

Was not aware of that, I'd go with ON but little too costly for me.

yeah, there's no actual protein in the myprotein protein powder.

Care to explain?
Bulk supplements is a good cheap brand if you're in the USA. Labdoor has really questionable testing methodologies and skews their data to favor certain brands, they've been called out on reddit many times and as always they go full damage control mode. Also they're a for profit site that sells supplements.

Examine.com is pretty good but they don't recommend specific supplement brands.

I just got 13.2 pounds for 80$ (I had to throw in two packages of beef jerky to get the extra free 2.2 pounds) so I hope not. Also I hope the salted caramel is good. Salty 'Tein seems weird.

And there's no brain in your skull.

>labdoor is a shill site
>goes with the most shilled virally marketed brand of overpriced shit ever

>Getting baited this hard.

I don't trust anything labdoor says because they're essentially yelp for supplements.
that said, 11lb of whey for 60$ is a good price.
ON tastes better but they rarely ever go on sale.

>I don't trust anything labdoor says because they're essentially yelp for supplements.

I don't understand the hate about Labdoor, I can't find anything that would make me lose confidence in them.

Myprotein cuts their whey concentrate with soy lecithin. It might give you gyno due to phytoestrogens. The flavored whey concentrates are less than 80% protein by weight after the flavorings are added.

There's zero to weak evidence that soy actually leads to lower testosterone levels. Keep the meme at home.

examine.com/nutrition/is-soy-good-or-bad-for-me/

There are actually people this stupid browsing Veeky Forums rn

The broscience in this place always finds a way to become more retarded.

They rank ON so low. The fuck? It's one of the highest quality protein powders.

Yeah, one of the highest quality in an industry built on FUCKING LIES. Of course their cutting corners for higher profits.

You act like you're surprised that these companies lie about protein content.

Oops, they're*.

I've heard that ON sometimes underestimates how much protein they have per scoop.

I don't think ON was known for being the best, just a good price for the quantity provided. Myprotein is literally half the price for the same or better quality.

Huh. Perhaps I'll look into Myprotein then. Shame. I really like the extreme milk chocolate flavor ON has.

Nah, there have been numerous independent tests run on all the big names. I would link a pic, but I'm too lazy to search for you.
Basically ON states that each serving has more protein than it really does. Myprotein does a lot better job of staying close to those figures. But still, ON is still a solid brand and with a couple scoops, it doesn't make that much of a difference anyways.

Also, ON doesn't add a shit load of heavy metals like you get with Walmart brand whey or whatever shitty chain company's whey you can find at a convenience store.

No need to spoonfeed. I'll do some research on my own from here.

Didn't know about heavy metals in protein powders. Anything else to look for?

That's about all you need to know. Just find those independent studies and look up heavy metal contents by brands and you'll be good to go. Neither ON or Myprotein are loaded with heavy metals. Good luck, brah.

Beauty. Thanks buddy.

Just ordered 5kg of whey isolate (vanilla) and needed some creatine so got some 4 bottles of CEE as well to make it free shipping.

First time with myprotein, couldn't find their stuff around town, so who knows. Looks good so far. Should last me about 3 months for both the whey and CEE.

A lot of their products are ridiculously transparent bullshit snake oil though... i did what reading i could do, only 1 way to find out now.

Otherwise it's back to ON.

>Labdoor is a shill site as proven on reddit.

Link? Could not find anything.

Got two 11lb bags from them
Fucked up, it tastes like shit

Which products are snake oil?
As far as I know they don't spike the protein with garbage amino acids

>Myprotein cuts their whey concentrate with soy lecithin.
Wrong. Read the incredients. Also soy lecithin is used in many wheys for the humidity and from production, even in ON. Also . Plus the amount is low as fuck.

It is even clearly stated on their site that flavors can change the contain of protein by up to 5%.
Pls learn to read, especially foodlablels

They were independantly tested as one of the better ones and they don't amino spike

Then you will like chocolate smooth

This. Myproteins labels are actually more accurate than ONs.
But their flavored impact whey contains slightly less Protein. I would go with the isolate, best bang for the Buck.
supplementlabtest.com/nl/whey-eiwitshake-ranking
labdoor.com/rankings/protein

I ordered 2.2 lb bags of salted caramel, banana, and strawberry a couple days ago

what am I in for boyos

Their better ON alternative is their "TheWhey".
The isolate is better in terms of protein amount though. But then you should rather have gone with neutral flavor and add your own (flavor drops, kakao, cinnamon etc)

protein powder

He probably means stuff like overpriced "thermos" or tribulus etc. Stuff without science backing it up.
Only retards and normies fall for that. Their other stuff like Protein, creatine etc is solid.

Just a very good and decent quality whey Protein powder for a great prize.
I never tested their flavors, just went with neutral (more Protein, cheaper). But i heard strawberry cream and blueberry are goat.

Leddit mymeme flavors guide

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/55mtkj/i_tried_out_every_flavor_sample_of_myprotein/d8nxlz8/

some salted caramel, banana and strawberry flavoured protein powders

MyProtein salted caramel is the GOAT

Myprotein has 30% off right now 45€/5kg. Netherlands if it matters. Dont get cinnamon danish, it's decent for the first 1-2 kg but I'm sick of it right now.

Stop buying whey was the best thing I've done in terms of lifting it's super easy to get protein too idk why spend more on powder.

>If cutting or bulking, naturally get enough protein from foods anyway. If bulking and need more, add milk/nuts. If cutting, add nuts.

You guys are fucking stupid arguing over whey. Just buy whey based pig feed, it's the same shit as protein powder. Powder is just resealed, branded and marked up at like 15x of the price. It's a waste product lmao.

I have the my protein salted caramel dessert, it's fucking delicious

I've gone through over 5kg, still love it. The other 3 or so flavours I tried were all way too sweet.

But soy lecithin is more expensive than whey. MP are bleeding money just to give us bitch tits? They're more evil than I thought...

>If cutting, add nuts

100g of nuts is 600+ calories and like 14g of protein.

Jesus christ this is a good reminder to not take any advice u hear on Veeky Forums seriously

>Labdoor is a shill site as proven on reddit.
I've been searching for like 10 minutes and couldn't find anything on reddit that indicates this

Fuck off

I totally agree that you don't "need" Whey.
But for example, I am a student and in my country decent dairy and meat is expensive as fuck.
I save a lot of money using whey as Protein source.
Also amino profile and usability for the human body is pretty much perfect.

Same.
Only some what "shady" thing is that they deleted products from their list that you can't buy anymore.
However there are a lot of other sites that checked their Whey and everything was fine and the nutrition value accurate while no toxic shit or amino spiking.

I go with bulk supplements all day. Every time you order something they send you a free sample, and the sample is just the smallest size they got. I ordered a 1kg bag of whey and they sent me a package of BCAAs for totally free, 66 servings of that shit

Myprotein and bulk supplements are the only ones I trust

Found the neet

Wait... so do you get a better charge from this stuff because it's got protons?

It tastes just like french vanilla

Their isolate tastes like the AIDS virus feels

I used it for around two yrs now. Even use neutral/ unflavored.
Without a problem. Pretty much tastes like watered down milk.
I sometimes just add some ceylon cinnamon, kakao or some flav drops.
Tastes are different.