Post your routines

post your routines.
other anons critique and give helpful pointers toward a better routine.

trying to do a kind of four day/week texas method, something like this
Upper Volume
Bench 5x5
OHP 5x5

Lower Volume
Squat 5x5
Calf Raises 3x15
Chins

Upper Heavy
Bench 5RM (PR)
OHP 5RM (PR)

Lower Heavy
Squat 5RM (PR)
Deadlift 1x5

i'm starting it this week but i'm wondering what other anons think.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A_qgYlsaiPa8H1iUHZ9rBQko6hq-Twgh3IWyuLBigO0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ns75R4epdqfYBX6C43UiCQCXzi2l8ujc3j2PTp5iEVA/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STANDING HERE

Pic related.
My current goal is to get my lifts to 1/2/3/4 or intermediate lvl, whichever comes up first.

Curls everyday bc my arms are really lagging (long limbed + did not curl before). Face pulls bc it feels great.

Current numbers, everything at 3x5: 116kg DL, 56kg Squats, 74kg BP, 44kg OHP @ 195cm 99kg. I didn't squat for months, hence why it's lagging now.

Day 1: Chest/shoulders/Tris
BB Bench, military OHP, incline DB, DB flys, skull crushers, tricep pulldown, lateral raises, shrugs, overhead extension

day 2: Back/Bi
Deadlift, bent over BB rows, lat pulldowns, ezbar curl, preacher curl, hammer curl

Day 3: Legs
Squat, leg extensions, calf press, calf raises

Repeat this 2x per week with abs every day at end of workout
For abs usually throw in a couple of the following: ab roller, ball twists, leg raises, side bends

How is that working for you?

I REALISE YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME

Pretty well been going at it for 4 months (started near skeletal but athletic)
>pic related
6 Days is a lot but your body gets used to it if you want to make quick gains.
I focus on improving the compound lifts mainly but have the time so do all the accessory work too.
Not sure if I should add more chest but I think its lacking the most (my bench is also low compared to other lifts) This could just be because lanklet.

ABABXRR

A:
>Bench Press 3x8
>Incline BP 3x8
>Pullups 4x7
>Snatch Press 3x8
>BB Rows 4x8

B:
>Back Squat 3x8
>Front Squat 3x8
>Deadlift 2x8
>Calves 3x15
>T-bar Rows 3x8

R:
>4 mile run in 30 minutes
>either ab workout or arm day

How do you manage to do 2 forms of squatting and deadlifts in the same day? I feel like the quality of one must be a lot lower due to the heavy fatigue on your CNS.
Do you switch the order you do them in ever?

Can someone give me a good weekly routine for someone who doesn't have access to a gym but has a ton of dumbbells?

>"How do I get a forehead that big?"
>"Nanomachines son"

Do you have access to some sort of bench as well?

My front squats are always second and lighter than what I could do on them if I had them first. Exhausting but legs are growing so far

If there's really no good routine I can take the one from my parent's basement probably but it'd be a hassle to find it and move it

5 days a week, not gonna include warm up sets

just started lifting a month and a half ago so would definitely appreciate some criticism if i'm just fucking up. started off as a weakling. i use this order each time.

>1 mile run
>3x5 deadlift
>3x5 pend row
>3x5 bench
>3x5 ohp
>3x5 squat
>1 mile run

if i'm really feeling it i'll throw in some or all of these before my second run:

>calf raises w/ kettlebell
>weighted back extensions
>weighted sit ups
>curls w/ dumbbells
>lunges w/ kettlebell
>hip thrust w/ barbell
>push ups (pretty rare though)

Is that Jim Cornette?

XABCABC

A-Chest and Back
B-Arms and Shoulders
C-Lower Body

Chest-
Chest Flys, Dumbbell Press, and Pullovers

Back-
Rows

Tris-
Tricep extensions, pushdowns

Bis-
Barbell Curls, Concentration Curls

Shoulder-
Lateral Raise, OHP

Legs-
Squats, leg press

Leg curls

Calve raises

If schedule allows try to deadlift on your running days. You would advance a lot quicker if you separated the days you did squats and deads.
They both take a huge toll on your CNS which is part of what makes the lifts so effective, but your central nervous system can only handle so much stress in a given time.

I mean you can always work around what you have, but at least having a bench would open you up to a lot more options such as presses, flys, etc.

Similar to what I said in an earlier post, but you could probably benefit switching from a full body routine to some sort of split.
Doing 5 major lifts like that will inevitably lead to the first lifts you do each day progressing a lot faster.
At least switch up the order you do them in if you want to keep the daily full body routine.

Pretty even routine, think about adding an incline DB/BB press to chest.
Also any reason for not deadlifting? It'd be a good compound to add especially for your posterior chain. This would also benefit your grip strength/forearms
Maybe even add some wide grip lat pulldowns to hit your lats (depending on what kind of rows you are doing)

M-Rest
Tues-Train police dogs
Wed- Judo
Thurs- Train Police dogs
Fri- Judo
Sat- Train Police dogs
Sun- Rest

I can really only get to the gym 3x per week at most. So I try to go full body every time. takes like 1.5 hours. Any advice welcome please

Squat 5x5

Dumbell bench 6x5 (last two on an incline)

Curls + variations
Skullcrushers + tricep extensions

pullups + lat pulldown (done as 4x (5 pullups then lat pulldown to failure) then rest 2 minutes)

Machine calf raise 5x10

cable row 3x10

Various core work for around 5 mins

Usually done in that order. Sometimes if I feel weak I'll skip bench press and add machine fly at the end.
Again It's not the perfect workout but I'm just trying to get the most out of a maximum 3 workouts a week.

Every week:

Upper body strength day:
Bench press 5x5
Weighted Pull ups 3xF
Tricep DB Extensions (behind back) 3x8
DB curls 3x8

Lowerbody strength day (do this twice a week):
Squat 5x5

Upperbody hypertrophy:
DB bench 4x10
Cable Rows 4x10
OHP 4x10
DB curls 4x12

Looking to focus mostly on strength but still trying to build size. This is basically the t-nation strength and size workout but without deadlifts because I honestly can't do em without arching my back

currently bulkin

m/w/f
seated btn press 3x10
curl 3x10
squat 1x20
pullovers 1x20
dips 3x12
squat 1x12 (lighter)
pullovers 1x20
chin-ups 45 total
stiff leg dl on a block 1x10

I will do that for next week, do you recommend deads 1x a week?

You can get a feel for how much you want to do in a week, if you go heavy then even 1x a week will hit pretty well. You can advance to 2x a week if you feel like your body will handle it well.
One specific thing to try is doing less reps but adding more weight. The deadlifts are a good lift for this (just be sure to stop when you are too tired to maintain good form) Doing less reps per set will allow you to add more weight without large risk of injury while hitting your back and traps very hard.

I dont deadlift because I dont have a lot of room in my /homegym/, I usually do pulldowns too, I forgot to put that in, incline is a good exercise that just never crossed my mind for some reason, thanks I'm adding that in

Also Keep in mind high rep is better for looking buff, low rep (higher weight ofc) is to improve strength. (generally speaking)
The reason behind this is the low rep heavy weight will hit your CNS harder than it hits your muscles as in your CNS will fail first. Eventually this allows you to be (stronger) because your CNS becomes attuned to handle larger amounts of stress (weight).

Chek'd
not deadlifting isn't the end of the world since you squat and do rows the main two things you would be missing out on are forearms and lower back.

Not sure if serious but if you are
Try out lower rep sets with higher weight this will help you build a lot more strength especially while bulking.
i.e. for compound lifts such as squatting try doing 3 sets of 5 (with warmup sets to get to your working weight)

if he could have head-replacement surgery he'd look pretty good.

If you are looking for strength deadlifts are arguably the best lift since you can go the heaviest on it. You can try to start really light to perfect your form (form is very important as you probably know).
Some tips are to make sure your shoes are flat, pull back with your shoulders as you do the lift (this helps keep your spine erect), and move the weight with your legs before your back (if you drive the movement with your legs first then you will naturally keep your spine erect)
Otherwise I'd say think about adding some lateral raises to hit your rear delts since OHP doesnt hit them as well as it hits other parts of the shoulder

Forgot to do yours, but it looks like youre goal is to gain strength. If so this is a good routine. Just keep in mind this is a strength routine and won't be great for aesthetics (although a smart routine to do if you are a beginner)

>5k run
>15 minutes of stair steppers. ~150 flights of stairs

CHEST:
>10x rep 2 sets of a warm-up heavy weight
>15x rep 1 set of heavy weight till fatigue usually
>3 sets 10-12 reps of dumbell press
>~60-75 Pushups
>15 reps 2 sets of cable press

BICEP:
>2 sets 30 reps of dumbell curls
>2 sets 15 reps of barbell curl
>2 sets 10 reps of Isolation bicep curls
>2 sets 15 reps of bicep pull ups (no added weights)

TRICEP:
>4 sets 10 reps of heavy cable pull downs
>Pull downs are intertwined between breaks of 15 push ups. 60 push ups altogether
>2 sets 10 reps of dumbbell skullcrusher
>followed by 1 set (till fatigue) of skullcrushers

I'm a skinny boy (about 165 lbs 6'1") but used to be pretty fat back in the day. Any help is appreciated Veeky Forums

Im assuming your lifts are pretty light and your goal is to gain mass/strength?

I'm not sure doing a dog training is good for human

but you'll probably end up with crazy jaw gains

Essentially, I'm also trying to go for an aesthetic look as well with my arms and chest.

Well you really dont need to dedicate a day to biceps and triceps. These are smaller muscles which recover relatively quickly and can be hit with isolation exercises.
Im going to assume you dont care about lower body (rookie mistake honestly lol)
Also you are going to want to hit back and shoulders. Shoulders and back will give you a broader frame which is necessary if you want to be aesthetic.
Try doing a 2 day split:
day 1: (chest/shoulders/tris)
BB press 3x5
OHP 3x5
incline DB press 3x6
lateral raises 3x8
shrugs 3x10
skullcrushers 3x8
(push ups are also very good for chest/tri/should and are similar to bench press)
day 2: (back/bi)
deadlift 3x5
bent over row 3x5
(pull ups are very good for back if you dont want to do the compounds)
wide grip lat pulldown 3x6
preacher/ez bar curl (3x8)
bicep iso curl (3x10)
You probably only need 1 curl exercise for biceps at your level as they will get hit hard if you do the exercise correctly.
Generally you want to attempt to do the number of listed reps within 1 or 2 (dont go until failure until the last set) then once you can do the full set with the weight i.e. 3x5 bench press increase the weight.

Cheers senpai

I'm thinking of moving OHP to one of my squat days and doing it as a 5x5. Then I'll replace it on my hypertrophy day with lateral raises

Perfect, the OHP is a compound so your strength will benefit a lot from doing low rep sets.
and the lateral raises with give you the hypertrophy you want for your shoulders, you can get a great pump from these since it focuses on probably the most aesthetic muscle. Just remember you dont need to go heavy for them at all, even massive bodybuilders don't really move past 25s for this exercise

Thanks famalam

Thanks for the information. I'm going to try and hit shoulders with my chest routine tomorrow and incorporate some tri exercises.

ABCABCx

A - Chest/Shoulders
Bench
OHP
Incline Bench
Arnold Press
Incline Flyes
Lateral Raises
Decline Bench
Front Raises

B - Legs/Back
Squats
Deadlifts
DB Rows
Lunges
Reverse Flyes
Shrugs
Calf Raises

C - Arms/Abs
DB Curls
Skullcrushers
Hammer curls
standing tri extensions
Static holds/farmers walks
Decline crunches
Spell casters
Ab wheel

First round of the week focuses on intensity, second on volume. The odd variety is somewhat because >homegym masterrace so limited equipment.

6' 150 Lanklet here looking for a good routine. I've been on a reddit ppl for a few months but I feel like there are better options out there for me. I'm looking for them strength and size gains.

Would it be good to switch to an intermediate routine when I still didn't hit 1/2/3/4? My bench and OHP have been stalling pretty hard recently even after I bumped up my caloric intake.
I'm at 0.75/1.5/2.75/3.75 5RM at 5'9 185 lbs right now. Pic related is my current routine.

No problem, even if you cant manage all of the exercises at first focus on the larger lifts (bench,OHP,deadlift,row) Don't worry about weight at all at first, just focus on the form and the weight will come easily as you go. Once you build some base strength the arm gains will come much more easily than if you tried to focus on them only off the bat, plus you will have a much better overall physique.
You will thank yourself later if you get good form on compound lifts. Just dont let it intimidate you.

Reg Parks 5x5 in the sticky is one of the best starting routines for newbie gains

If you are a beginner focusing on compounds is gonna be the best thing you can do. Once you get the technique down you can build strength the fastest with them. Also with the right technique you can get noob gains very quickly with compounds. Id recommend a similar routine to one I posted above but I'll incorporate legs.
day 1: (chest/shoulders/tris)
BB press 3x5
OHP 3x5
incline DB press 3x6
lateral raises 3x8
shrugs 3x10
skullcrushers 3x8
tricep pulldown 3x8

day 2: (back/bi)
deadlift 3x5
bent over row 3x5
wide grip lat pulldown 3x6
preacher/ez bar curl (3x8)
bicep iso curl (3x10)

day 3: legs
squat 3x5 - 5x5 (you can do 5x5 if you feel comfortable with it)
calf raises
leg extensions 3x8

Incorporate some ab work as often as you want (always do all other lifts first)
Just remember to focus on your compounds until you get base strength

Ive ran into similar issues with bench lagging behind my other lifts this could be due to body proportions (if you have long arms it will be easier to deadlift and harder to bench)
If you are stalling out frequently though you probably want to switch to an intermediate routine. Your lifts for your bodyweight are good so I dont think youd run into any trouble switching now.

The idea of reg parks is very similar to what nearly everyone will tell you as a noob
focus on compounds accessories dont matter when you havent made your noobie gains, and compounds let you get those very quickly

I've been doing SS for 7 months and my lifts are still novice and progress has become a bitch and certainly nonlinear. Do I switch to another program or double down and really focus on hitting those numbers?
I get enough sleep and I'm in huge caloric surplus.

Someone please answer nobody ever does

I have pretty long arms so that might be why my bench is so low. I'll look into intermediate routines

Yes. Transition to Stronglifts 5x5 or Texas Method.

What are your lift numbers?

underrated. seriously OP you are cosplay king if you decide to do so.

Every day:
2x10 neck squats
50x10 picking up peanuts off the floor one at a time and yelling "ain't nothin but a peanut" for each one
2x1 asking gym receptionist if she's an archaeologist
5x1 putting creatine in my eyes
3x1 shadowboxing in free weights area
3x1 eating nothing but eggs
Any remaining free time I just do curls on the curl machine

Farmers walk x3
Weighted dip 5x5
Bent over row 3x8

Any advice on what to add, get rid of, or change would be greatly appreciated.

This is damn near exactly like the ppl is I have been on. Maybe I'm on the right track after all.

Would you say going from 135lbs to 150lbs in 7 months is okay progress? I didn't follow a strict routine or diet for the first 3 of those months.

ABxABxAB...

all exercises include warmups that aren't listed
A
Back squat 10 x 3
Front squat 5 x 5
OHP 10 x 3
Bench 10 x 3
Pullups
Dips

B
Deadlift 10 x 3
Full clean 10 x 3
Power Clean 10 x 3
Highpulls 5 x 3
Bent over rows 10 x 3
Pullups
Dips

On top of this I do some easy calisthenics everyday, just push ups (helps my shoulders feel healthy), planks, hip raises, and an easy run.

A:
OHP: 3 x 5, 1 x 10 (dropset)
squat: 3 x 5, 1 x 10 (ds)
W. Chinup: 3 x 5, 1 x 10 (ds)
BB curl: 3 x 10
Incline DB press: 4 x 12

B;
W.Dip: 3 x 5, 1 x 25 (ds)
Deadlift: 1 x 5, 1 x5 (ds)
DB row: 3 x 10
seated DB Press: 4 x 12
V-bar pushdown: 3 x 10

C:
DB Bench: 3 x 5, 1 x 10 (ds)
Front squat: 3 x 5, 1 x 10 (ds)
W. Pullup: 3 x 5
Romanian deadlift: 3 x 10
Hammer curl: 3 x 10
Lateral raises: 4 x 12

basic LP style progression. Gonna be stalling soon, after that I dont know what I will hop on. shooting for PL mode (not fat type)
stats for reps:
OHP: 60 kg
Deadlift: 170 kg
squat: 130 kg
F. squat: 95 kg
DB bench: 36 kg each
W. dips: +30 kg

I've been doing this for a month + few extra exercises after like dips and barbell curls for a month. I feel like I can do more. Would it be a good idea to train Monday,Tuesday and Thursday, Friday alternating between OHP/Bench and Chinups/Rows and squatting and DL 2 times a week? And rest on Wednesday

are you increasing your lifts?
I only added 2 extra hypertrophy exercises at the end when I was on gslp.

I'm not increasing my lifts as I should according to program. I'm also trying to lose body fat so I'm in calorie surplus and doing some cardio at the end. I'm going up maybe every other session instead of every session. Like my bench is 21kg(on each side) and I feel like staying there for few sessions because my form is going to shit

I'm running a TM version very very similar to yours, and it's working well so far. Currently at 180 BW, 350x3/220x5/410x5
Bench 5x5
OHP 5x5

Squat 5x5
Speed DLs 15x1
Chins

Bench 5RM
OHP 5RM
Dips

Squat 5RM
Deadlift 5RM
Chins

>I'm not increasing my lifts as I should according to program
thats your problem
>caloric surplus
you mean deficit?

The reason you feel like you can do more is because you can. Dont add more exercises, just run the program progression as best you can.

btw, instead of cardio, do complexes at the end of each workout.
I found them to be far better for losing fat than running, biking, or rowing did

>you mean deficit?
Ops, yes.

Ok I'll try that.

Want to get bigger

>hes never done a 20 rep squat routine

its not op newfag

nice crop dude

PLPS

Push :
*bench press 1x5 (max) then 3x10 with less weight
*3x10 OHP
*3xfailure incline dumbell OR decline barbell (change every week)
*3xFAILURE dips/crossover
*3xFAILURE cable triceps

Legs :
*squat 3x5, front squat, overhead squat
OR
*deadlift 3x5, clean and jerk

Pull :
*3xMAX pullups or chinups
*3x10 Pendlay rows
*3x10 cable rows
*3xMAX curls

Shoulders:
*Waiter's carry
*lateral raises
*front raises
*rotator stuff with the cables
*reverse flys
*lat pulldown

My physique is lacking front delts and chest, for what I know
I can post more pics of physique if you guys wanna help

I'm actually gonna travel for 3+~ months now :/ bought olympic rings and elastic bands to try to make good workouts on the road

also my shoulder/hip ratio is CHIT
should I stop deadlifting?

and work on side delts?

slight kyphosis is also part of the problem, I believe. I'm doing lots of stretches to fix it.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A_qgYlsaiPa8H1iUHZ9rBQko6hq-Twgh3IWyuLBigO0/edit?usp=sharing

A

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ns75R4epdqfYBX6C43UiCQCXzi2l8ujc3j2PTp5iEVA/edit?usp=sharing

B

This is what I've been doing w/ home gym. Heavy squats fuck my back and my knees so overall I go easy on it
AxBxAxBx

A:
3x8 Bench
3xM Pullups
3x8-12 Curls
3x10-20 Squats

B:
3x8 OHP
3x10 Close Grip Bench
3xM Neutral Pullups
3x10-20 Squats

no rows?
no deadlifts?

that's why your back is shit
too much PUSH exercises

post pics of posture

My back is already shit from sitting, not from lifting

yeah then start working it to fix the issue mane
I'm . sitting = kyphosis. Not hard to fix.

Day A
Bench 5×5
Squats 3×5
Ohp 3×8
Lat isolation 2×12
Tricep isolation 2×12
Abs whatever i feel like doing

Day B
Deadlift 3×5
Bench 2×15
Pull ups 12 10 8 6 4 2
Delt isolation 2×12
Bicep isolation 2×12
Shrugs 2×8

Rinse and repeat

Routine is pic related, in no particular vertical order, would love some feedback. Doesn't include warm-ups. Exercises crossed over are on a temporary timeout, hoping to get back on squats soon.

>ABxABxx

Currently on a cut, routine is designed to help maintain numbers while working on aesthetics/posture (hence shrugs/face pulls every session).
Every session takes a good 2 hours. Is there anything you anons would add/remove/change?

General Strength and conditioning, preparing for Navy after I finish uni

Day 1:
-Squat: 7x3
-Bench Press: 5x5
-Pull-up: 4xMAX
**Superset**
A-Side Raises: 3x12
B-Curls: 3x12

Day 2:
-Power Clean: Work up to max, drop 10% 5 sets of hang doubles
-Push Press: 5x3
**Superset**
A-Dips: 3xMAX
B-Pull ups: 3xMAX
-Sprints

Day 3:
-Deadlift: 3x3
-Overhead Press: 5x5
-Pull-up: 4xMAX
**Superset**
A-Dips: 3x12

Day 4:
-Power Clean: Work up to max, drop 10% 5 sets of hang doubles
-Front Squat: 3x12
-Incline DB Bench: 3x12
-Barbell Rows: 3x12
**Superset**
A-Side Raises: 3x12
Sprint

Go running 2 or 3 times a week

1/2/3/4 is and always will be a meme, don't go for that.

3x5 56kg Squat seems too low, if you do some cardio do cycling it might helps, or add lunges to your routine.

ABxAxCx

A:
Hip Thrust 4x10 /superset/ Band abduction 4x10
Glute bridge 3x20
Incline bench 3x6-8 /superset/ Facepull 3x20

B:
Pullups 3x6-8
Pendlay row 3x6-8
Chinups 3x10
Lateral raises 5x10-15

C:
Chinups 3x6-8
Romanian deadlift 3x6-8
Pullups 3x10
Lateral raises 5x10-15

ABxABxx

A:
Squat 5x5
Pullups 5x5
OHP 5x5
Lateral Raises 3x8

B:
Deadlift 5x5
Bench 5x5
DB Row 5x5
Facepulls 3x8

PLAYED COLLEGE BALL Y'KNOW

Jesus fucking Christ

Is pic related (the left one) a good routine for strenght and mass gains after doing Greyskull LP?
My stats :

Bench 80 Kg
Squat 110 Kg
Deadlift 125 Kg
OHP 55 Kg

Yeah, those are good routines based on Texas Method. I mean, good for strength, for looks, you might wanna try PHUL or pic related, if you're into basic routines.

Senator Armstrong?

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

A:
Squat 3x5
OHP 3x5
Power clean 3x5
chin ups 3xF
biceps curl 3x12

B:
Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
Diddly 1x5
Dips 3xF
Triceps Extensions 3x12

Novice on SS+ancilliaries. I want to add face pulls because rear delts look tiny in comparison to anterior and medial delts. Should I do them 2 or 3 times a week?

Ok thanks what are some good PHUL routines?
Why is the method in my pic not good for hypertrophy it has a lot of volume?
And I don't really need a hypertrophy day for my lower body.

ABCDExx

Workout A
2x12 Weighted Back extensions/hyperextensions

3x10 Bench Press
3x10 Squats
3x10 Decline Bench Press
3x10 Barbell Row
3x8 Incline Bench Press

3x10 Chest Dips
4x10 Chest Flys

3x10 Weighted decline situps (weight behind neck)

Workout B

3x10 Overhead Press
5x5 Barbell Row

3x10 Front Delt raises
3x10 Lateral Delt raises
3x10 Back delt raises

4x10 Bicep Curl (bar)
3x10 Reverse grip Bicep Curl (bar)
3x10 Hammer Curl

2x20 Ab Twists (each side)

Workout C

5x5 Bench Press
3x5 Pendlay Row
5x5 Squats

3x10 Tricep Dips
4x10 Tricep pulldown (cable, both)
3x12 Tricep pulldown (cable, isolation each hand)

4x20 Oblique Crunches

Workout D

5x5 OHP
5x5 Deadlift

3x10 Preacher curls

3x10 Overhand grip pulldown
3x10 Underhand grip pulldown-

3x30 Standard Crunches

Workout E

4x5, 1x3, 1x8 Bench Press
4x5, 1x3, 1x8 Squats
4x5, 1x3, 1x8 Barbell Row

2x60sec Side Planks
3x15 Leg Raises
2x60sec Air Bicycles

>115kg DL 3x5
>56kg squat 3x5

Motherfucker I've been going to the gym for less than 2 months now and I can squat more than you, what are you doing?

3x8-12 weighted pullups
3x8-12 weighted pushups
3x8-12 weighted dips

Core work, hollow hold, crunches, leg lifts

ive been doing phul. someone plz r8

>day 1
bench 4x3-5
incline db bench 4x6-10
bent over row 4x3-5
lat pull down 4x6-10
barbell shoulder press 4x5-8
front delt press 4x5