What motivates you to go and lift when your feeling down Veeky Forums ?

What motivates you to go and lift when your feeling down Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im not motivated to lift anymore

i just feel worse not doing it

This to be honest with you, member of my family.

Mainly self-hatred and rage.

Also a slight urge to not be a troglodyte for the rest of my life

All the women who have rejected me

I'm a bitter, petty, spiteful man

Because at least I can say that I did something productive today to better myself. At least it gives me hope for the future that I'll be a shredded kunt some day. life is what you make out of it, work hard m8s

>gaming on a laptop

In the past on the days when I was feeling tired or whatever and just didn't feel like going to the gym, I'd tell myself to just go for at least 10 minutes and if I wanted to leave I could just leave. Because at least 10 minutes of lifting is better than none

Nowadays I don't need any motivation at all honestly.

>last Friday
>the sky takes a big fat dump of snow and sleet and shit on us out of no where
>get annoyed because it's going to make getting to the gym slower
>find out the way I usually take is blocked by some idiots that got into some huge wreck
>annoyed again because now I have to take some long obscure way to get there
>realize that most people probably wouldn't've been like "ah shouldn't really be driving around in this weather today I'll just take the day off"
>mfw this honestly didn't even cross my mind

not trying to sound like some gung ho badass, I just thought it was interesting that I don't seem to lack motivation (and on the contrary, don't look for any excuse to get out of going) anymore at least when it comes to going to the gym.

would've*

I'm tired

Him.

Because no other person in my life takes their health seriously. Makes me the exception.

For that sweet dopamine release that apparently neither alcohol nor drugs can give me. Also, I love the taste of protein shakes, but if I don't work out it's stupid to drink them.

she looks cute, decent jaw and is white.

The urge to remove things, and this too

The empty feeling of mediocrity. I hated it for 20 years of my life I Fucking hate now more than ever today. Every time I don't want to go to the gym I just stop thinking it and just go. No though of ugh i should stay home. I just go plain and simple

this

Damn fucking this. My family and everyone they date/marry all consist of people who don't lift. Feels good.

helps me forget about problems and whatever is getting me down

iron doesn't judge

Fuck I hate her and her boyfriend. Dick heads like him are why I don't play ranked anything

no matter how shitty you feel you will always feel better after a workout

Me too brother.

what exactly is wrong with this you fucking dumb /g/+/v/ reject

there's virtually no difference compared with modern high end laptops

I don't even know why any more. I just go even though it gets harder and harder to. Because if I don't I'll hate myself and look like shit. But I just don't even know why I lift any more.

True bro. I usee to be lazy but ever since 5 months ago i got into the habbit of going 5-7 days a week. Its literally a second home for me, when ive hung out to see my girl and not go gym i feel a huge guilt the entire night. sometimes i push her in leaving early (she should go home n do homework) so i can go gym kek

Wtf is wrong with you. I lift cause its like a second love to me.

I dunno man. I've been lifting for years, and after a while the shine wears off. Some days it's easier than others and some days I love it, some days I don't, but I still go.

That if I quit, the Jews win

playing on a laptop that can run games at 60fps, on a good sturdy table and not on a fucking bed or some shit like that, while using a good gaming mouse is much more comfortable than playing on a gaming pc

t. nerd who played 4 years on a gaming rig then saved enough for a gaming lap for shtz and gigglz

Remembering who I was before I began.

OP if you're feeling down there is nothing better you can do with yourself then work towards something you desire.

>thought I finally found the girl of my dreams in terms of personality and things in common
>she's not the best looking but she's cute enough for me
>after a month of dating she just says "I just don't feel like doing a relationship. I'm sorry" and then peaces

What the fuck. I thought I actually found a good one and she just left for no reason.

>she's not the best looking but she's cute enough for me

If you're settling then she is not the right one for you buddy

I've learned to associate pain with gain. I know that is a stupid thing roasties wear on $90 gym shirts but it helps. I don't know there isn't an easy way of saying you're a depressed bodybuilder who craves death but also perfection simultaneously. Whichever comes first I guess

better that she dumped you before you realized you could do better and broke her heart further down the road when things could have been more serious

>If you're settling then she is not the right one for you buddy
>le true love meme
Just take something and run with it this isn't some disney shit where everyone in a perfect 1:1 ration meets and marries forever and ever their oneitis

i don't feel happy doing it, but it stops me from feeling negative when i am doing it, if only for about an hour-hour half.

This video youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g

Then I read spark by John Ratey. Then I found out the same benefits from cardio can be had with resistance training. I work out for mental healt.

my hatred for trump and the alt-right

That was never implied you dipshit. Only a beggar who rarely gets a meal will take something out of the trash and "run with it" as you put it. Obviously everyone has different standards so perfect doesn't exist. But the way he described it that girl barely met his standards. If you're gonna be serious with someone at least make sure you won't end up resenting them later. But I'm not going to try to explain relationships to a bunch of autistic Veeky Forums bodybuilders lmao

Discipline. Motivation is fleeting.

cucks don't make it. sorry pal

Because I know I'll feel worse if I dont.

Then I stop being a little bitch who lets his feelings control him, and do what needs to be done.

> still shill 4 Hill'

For her

For him

this t b h

The black dog begins to bark so loudly and scratch at the door that I can't ignore it anymore.
So I go workout till it leaves.

I bought a homegym and am happy, even in misery.

It's easy to lift weights when the feels aren't that heavy.

>Morrowind

better than sex with roasties desu

*bro fist intensifies*

Keanu reaves got jacked af

i look at my day 1 picture and chew that pathetic waste of skin out

>totally deny him sex until he starts ignoring you for video games
>stage this pic to make it look like he ignores your advances, stoopid manchild!

Roastie, pls go

>she is white.

very well observed my dude

Enjoy 2-3 year lifespan on your hardware.

Roastie?

James

FUCK YOU

it's sick it's piss

This.

what the?

Christ, when one completely "normal" human being requires three people to be cleaned.
Just let the whale die. Seriously.

I'm a nurse. Not repulsed by anything visualbut smells really get to me.The visual is bad but not enough t make megag, but the mere thought of this guys body odor make me a little nauseaus

guts is that you?

Becoming ubermensch and leading the white race back to glory.

(You)

Literally a fucking autist

>being this much of a cuck
>falling for the laptop meme

3 years lifespan

>work part time whilst doing my engineering masters
>reduce game time to max 2 hours on 1evening of the weekend
>gf still gives me shit for days on end if/when I play for being lazy/useless and not doing anything all day

I usually lift early in the morning before I have the chance to feel about shit.

Coworkers especially. Can't tell you how often they talk about their bullshit fad diets, only to go out and eat garbage for lunch. Fucking clueless.

Same senpai, even though I'm still making progress I don't have the same drive like I did when I started and gains are much slower now, I can't make myself psyched up for workouts at all, I just go in and repeat the same motions like a robot... but I feel like a worthless piece of shit if I skip my workouts. Maybe it's time to roid and leave humanity behind?

how do you even get that fat

that filename kek

The weights will always be there. No matter any hardships, no matter how badly I do on a test, or how shitty I feel. It's something I can always count on, and they don't let me down.