Am I still DYEL?

Yes

have you ever worked out?

Yep

> That body
> That drum set
Are you me?

Everyone on this board is gonna say you are but fuck em dude, you look pretty good considering your genetics, just work hard and be the best you that you can be

Every Day execpt sunday. That is the lord day

Nice arms but what about the rest? You look like a teenagers. You look like you've picked up some weights and done hella pushups but you've neglected a lot of functional muscle groups.

Yeah i'm 17. Ive bee lifting for about 2 months now. I hit all of my muscles in my routine. Before I started I was super skiny

>2 months
Oh, very nice then. Keep up the good work. Don't neglect and muscles. Also, underageb&

No

post non-flex front shot

>considering your genetics
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha OP BTFO

Until you can bench 275 you are scientifically classified as DYEL

What does that even mean? I think I have pretty good geneitcs

I guess I have a long way to go. I'm only benching 125

Yes, but you're starting to look like you do.

What muscles are lacking?

225 for 5 minimum working weight is out of DYEL range considering it is the 2 in 1/2/3/4 which is the official out of DYEL range.

Nice drum set. How long you been playing? I got 2 years under my belt now, trying to get double pedal down to the point where I don't give out, and it sounds good

Nevermind.. one pedal on your kit
>Never gonna make it

I've been playing for 8 years now

I have a double on my second kit faggot

Is that a Sound Percussion kit with ZBTs?
Jesus, man....

Is everyone in this place retarded. It's just a 5 piece kit.

For started his abs are as flat as a board. Tight but not a bump to be seen. Since he's not naked, I have no proof, but I could only assume he wasn't hitting his other groups either considering abs and arms are usually the first groups people target.

Post gluteus.

I looked exactly like you OP 1.5 years ago, it's eerie. Just keep it up, you look young.

good man.

Looking good man. I can only hope
I can get to where you are

Underage and b&

What is b&. I'm new here

Extremely

Nice pyjamas.

It's what you'd be if MODS did their job

Oh banned, got it. Why would I be banned tho?

Thx

You got some good advice the last time you posted thread. Keep going so you can have some progress pics to show us that we can be impressed about.

Why does no one in /fit know how to flex biceps TURN YOUR PINKIES IN!

Not bad my dude, you're gonna make it esp if you got from skeleton mode to this

Keep it up, rooting for you

1/2/3/4 is 1rm retard not working weight

Yeah I was super skelly before

probably could afford to work chest a lil more user, otherwise good progress for two months