There is going to be a civil war breaking out in my country soon, and things will not be looking good for me

There is going to be a civil war breaking out in my country soon, and things will not be looking good for me.

I gotta get fit fast to even stand a chance of defending myself. I've read the sticky, and now I'm gonna try start lifting and getting big.

Cardio will be important if I wanna be able to outrun some people trying to murder me, so what course of action do you guys recommend for a guy who wants to get tough enough to survive?

>what course of action do you guys recommend
Leaving?

Getting fit for the sake of it is great and all, but lol if you think you can action movie your way out of getting murdered.

I won't be able to get my whole family out with me, especially all my cousins and their families.

I don't want to just abandon them. But I think I could be capable of defending myself with the right training, I might have a year or so to prepare

Oh, hmm. Well, unfortunately you won't be able to defend them all either. I don't think it would really be abandoning them, if anything you'd be setting down roots to help everybody else get out eventually instead of resigning yourself to everyone being stuck there forever. It's way, way easier to get out of a country if you have family in the country you're going to.

But for defending yourself, knowing how to fight is more important than raw strength desu. And knowing how to use a weapon is more important than that.

What's the tldr on your country? Blacks rising up or what?

Also fitness isn't going to do shit if for some reason an entire angry mob comes for you, honestly leave if it's that fucked.

SA is literally a 10:1 fight.
This isn't the bushwar anymore, son, you don't have air support and tanks. You have AT ABSOLUTE BEST some small arms, lack of training, and no fortified positions or overarching plans.

The white situation in SA is hopeless without foreign intervention.

Leave or die.

government has said that it's illegal for whites to own property and that there will be no repercussions for killing whites and taking their possessions. If not de jure, de facto.

literally about to get BLACKED

fucking kek read the news dont take this pol bait

Getting tough is good but if an actual genocide breaks out then being fit isn't going to help you do shit. Being fit is a first world meme, it's a luxury for guys who want to look at themselves in the mirror, go n-no homo, or bang turbosluts.

In your 3rd world shit hole country what you need is food supply, defensible positions, and ammo.

Get guns and stock up on food, start reading up on survival techniques and small arms combat. If you actually care about your family that much then coordinate something with them so that you all stick together when shit hits the fan.

If you do all this there's still like 95% chance you'll get murdered, but at least you can go down while taking more of them with you. When it finally happens it'll look like Resident Evil 5 or something there's just no escape so all you can do is hide out and wait for the end.
Being able to bench 2pl8 is a fucking meme and won't save you.

>I gotta get fit fast to even stand a chance of defending myself.
I am amazed at how those kind of things are still happening in this world.

Anyways, the proper thing to do is to take care of you and your close ones. If you have money for the internet you definitely have money for a one way ticket.

I say patriotism is a lost cause if you personally are at higher level of mental development. Your people think its a good idea to start murdering one another? Its not your problem and if you play in the mud with the mud people you are going to get some of this mud on you. You owe nothing to nobody, but to yourself.

Why dont you get back to Europe and leave that shithole so niggers can ruin what is left of it and kill between them

What you want is lots of ammo and a gun brah.

But what you need is getting the fuck out of there ASAP.

Any quick rundown on what's happening in SA?

get military fit
some self defense
cardio
calisthenics
weapon training

Come home white man.

Not OP but from what I've gathered Zuma's been mouthing off about becoming the next Mugabe.
Good luck OP, it's a shame Geert didn't win in the Netherlands but I'm sure once your friends and family start to be slaughtered they'll help you guys out.

OP , Why not just come and stay in the Western Cape? Also there is no Civil war, nor will there ever be one.

Learn swimming.
Advantages
Can escape
Niggers can't get you.

You are able to ask for political asylum at Hungary & other V4 / East EU nations, they are very easy on afrikaners because they realize how crazy your situation is, after that you can travel throughout the EU. You should do this, friend.

t. Dutchfag, sorry for our shit anti-boer government

An important difference there is that Mugabe actually had support from the rest of the party. Zuma tarnishes everything by association.

maybe you shouldnt have voted away your gun rights cuck

build pools around your house, one long moat

>america has guns
>niggers commit genocide in america anyway.

You're on the wrong board if you're looking to defend your family in a civil war. Fucking kek.

Try

Geert didn't win?
B-but... the meme prophesies...

OP, I hope the cursed seed of Cain do not harm you.

If you die, rest assured knowing that God hates them and they are not saved.