/sip/ boys

>what do you think about this faggotry?
>pic related

Living moderately atm but gonna get my /sip/ on when I go to the gym.

we all gonna die some day
so pic is accurate

>not snorting vyvanse off stoves

Holy shit this has opened my eyes, gonna go gym in 50 minutes, a nap will get me fucking PUMPED

>energy drinks if you want to die

doesnt sound that bad desu

Why do people think energy drinks are some kind of crazy stimulant that will give you brain cancer? It's literally just caffeine.

>not wanting to die

Why not all 4?

I can confirm this picture is legit, I did a sip once and was fucking dead for 30 minutes before someone came by and administered a negasip that brought me back.

fucking beta go to plebit

>people still drink energy drinks when there are preworkouts with orders of magnitude more caffeine in alongside other stims like bitter orange extract, ephedrine or dmaa that cost a lot less per serving

I've just started taking caffeine pills. it's a shit ton cheaper than energy drinks, and probably a good bit cheaper per serving than preworkouts

but /sip/ adds that extra motivation and placebo

does sipping without other hydration give anyone else a "floaty" feeling, like your sort of just a floating head that's dragging its limbs around? I've tried to do workouts right after waking up with only a couple of energy drinks in my system and typically get this. It's one of the shittiest feelings and typically ruins the workout

Holy fuck I took one before work yesterday. I spent my entire 8 hour shift arguing with nerds about Star Wars on YouTube

you do realise the 100-150mg of caffeine in an energy drink doesn't offset the amount of fluid you just ingested in the can, right?

>people still buy overpriced meme PWO full of maltodextrine and memes when you can buy a pound of pure caffeine and a tub of beta-alanine/citruline-malate for nothing

>people still buy caffeine when you can inject ritalin directly into your brain stem for a fraction of the cost

kek

underrated post

Sip boys bring the best bants

i'm drunk

Keep this up and it won't take long until some newfags unironically begin consuming this sugary bullshit

>newfag outs himself as a newfag by implying that sips have sugar

Just mixed my pre workout with my first sip for maximum gains. Will report back if I died.

hey nice