How the f does this 10/10 famous youtuber has a fat slob for bf ?

How the f does this 10/10 famous youtuber has a fat slob for bf ?

How did he even?
I dont understand

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EvanSausage/status/843764142523604992
twitter.com/EvanSausage/status/843769808835371010
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>actually trying to understand woman
Never gonna make it.

she was a chubby nerd in highschool and hasnt realized her new power yet

>10/10
never gonna make it.

My only guess would be they started dating still in scool because they both liked vidya and anime and she doesnt care about looks

Check her youtube. OP pic doesnt do her justice

there's one more person in the picture you're not thinking about

THE BULL

Youtubers are usually insecure cunts who can't talk to real people so they have to shout for attention. This man gives her attention. This pleases the woman.

>MGS name

She looks like a 7.

>female
>famous youtuber

Those are not good combinations OP. You shouldn't be jealous of anyone who has to actually be around those insufferable cunts. I can't think of one goddamn female youtuber that isn't absolute human garbage

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

so what if he has a bit of fat, he still has all the three qualities needed

Veeky Forums btfo yet again

Because she's fucking terrible at any game she plays and needs to be carried by her boyfriend

legit thought this was gonna be h3h3

This woman gets attention by the bucket loads. She knows her market value and doesn't need it confirmed by a quality boyfriend. What she does need is a meek follower who will assist her in every way in getting more attention.

lmao @ virgins wanting to be in the guy's place

she probably doesn't even touch his penis for months and uses him as an emotional tampon while fukking chads all around

>holding her bags while she takes a selfie

shes never done anything with anyone except me and does whatever I want. just came inside her a few hours ago, she also made me pasta with shrimp.

never change fit.

isn't the only reason she's famous is because of the fact that her boyfriend is a fat mess?

i guarantee you if she did not have a way to get attention and fame from using her bf she would not be with him

giving virgins hope up high, he probably pays for a lot of her shit too though

this

it's literally her job to scam donations from autists, what better way to do that than make them believe they too might have a chance

she doesn't take donations, we're against that and believe it's wrong

why are you impersonating that fat guy? What kind of fucked up roleplaying is this?

here you go champ twitter.com/EvanSausage/status/843764142523604992

ALPHA FUCKS

BETA BUCKS

wow you can post a link to his twitter. congrats

fake

...I literally just tweeted "lol fit"

cant tell if trolling lol

a random tweet from fat guy that was made two hours ago. Holy fuck OP you are a sad loser

pls go

4 minutes ago... bruh

you literally typed in fit as a search term and posted the most recent thing. come on buddy...

> lifting for girls
Fucking dumb, ask any girl and they prefer ottermode or a bit chubby, they hate to hear you work out all the time.

I was once really ill and lost all my muscle and my wife even said she didnt care, muscle isnt a big deal for her. You lift to elevate yourself above other guys, which in turn excited women.

wat

This. What bothers me is all huge chested women i know have out of shape boyfriends. I need a busty girl but also love being in shape

I guess its down to being pumped and dumped by chads for years so eventually they want a safe guy to settle down with.

she looks like a lesbian

wouldn't be suprised if that goober is just a cover

Veeky Forums truly and utterly btfo. How important is personality out of 10. How important is the manlet meme?

This triggers Veeky Forums

Im all for hot girls going for status, not looks but thats too disparate. She probably has something wrong like a disease or emotional issues.

I stand by my statement.

if it's really you, follow trump

I agree. A good looking woman dating a fat guy is like a white woman dating a ghetto nigger or being a bisexual slut. There's something inherently wrong in all those behaviors that show some underlying emotional issues.

tl;dr into the trash she goes

I've seen better so my judgement is skewed a bit, I'd give her like an 8, but only because i have actually seen the perfect 10

Well fat with good looking women i see all the time, but obese is different. I imagine she probably has health issues herself.

She looks like a 7

what do you want? personality is important if you want a good girl/relationship, not needed to pump and dump bar/party sluts. not a manlet so idk but sure some girls won't date short guys, that doesn't mean you're going to be forever alone because of course there are girls who will date short guys. it's about mindset, who you are, etc.

be yourself, always improve yourself

Not who you're arguing with but i can guarantee your 10 is some 5 out of ten flat chested plain jane who paid attention to you.

clearly time has passed. check the time it was tweeted, and check the time this was posted

How stupid are people ITT questioning the timing of the twitter post jesus christ.

It was posted at 5:01 am you fucking retard

I think women dating even chubby guys are messed in the head. Those guys are imobile, have an increased risk of diabetes and heart disease, are awkward on sex, and generally look disgusting and are unhealthy in every way imaginable.

The same applies to men going for chubby chicks ofc. Both are messed in the head.

lmao, because time zone differences don't exist

hurry up and say hurrdurr I was just trolling u twitter.com/EvanSausage/status/843769808835371010

i remember when sniperwolf used to get picked by the guys at the mgs4 mgo community good times. shes not even 10/10 you underage fag

holy fuck you are trying way too hard. is this baby's first troll? Nobody can be this stupid. give it up faggot

he beta provides while she bangs CHAD

Please, fags. Is there any more of pics like these?

I wanna be triggered! So please post if you have.

Also, OP, the guy looks like he was handsome and skinnier when they started dating, but got fat.

This guys right, her bf could eat his weight in PIZZA and still be a 10/10.

I expect most in this thread would let him fuck their boipucci if he wanted.

lolwat
ok I genuinely believe this now

user teach me

how did you 2 meet

after i fucked your mom, she introduced us

when she was significantly smaller on youtube, like only 40k subs. i found her from her metal gear rising vids and messaged her. it's funny because I started with a fit pick up line (drag my balls just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie). we talked a lot, I even catfished her because I was shy and didn't feel ready with my progress at the time (lurked fit a lot). then I said fuck it and showed her who i really was, she thought I was cuter and ended up liking me more. I flew over and we cosplayed as mgs characters (she was big boss and I was kaz) at comicon. she took me out to eat all the time and was amazed how much I could eat... and well it spiraled out of control lol. her mom would make me food too and she would always say how her mom hates how the rest of the kids never eat moms food, so I would take that burden.

fyi I'm at my peak... of fatness. i'm losing weight and making changes, but the pic op posted is basically me at my fattest.

as i said in an earlier post, it's about a mix of everything. personality, who you are, "confidence", etc. be yourself and always improve yourself.

>she doesnt care about looks
I have doubts

hows the sex

does she sit on u or do u flop ontop of her

does she do anal

what complaints do u have about her sex/what complaints does she have

also I feel like she purposely got you fat cause shes a chubbychaser

>She fucks autistic fat losers all the time.

> implying you'll get any answers to those questions

sex is great

almost any position is possible

cant answer lel

no complaints, there's a reason I'm called mr sausage

she's not a chubbychaser, well to be honest she only likes me or possibly anime guys, she just loves me which causes her to see me differently than how others do. pic related is kinda how she sees me

also good night fit

Does she bang violently when drunk? These are the answers we need to know.

lol za zing

hi sausage, say hi to lia for me too.

t. herotic

>almost any position is possible

i seriously doubt that, lardass

Not him but having a girl have to ride you is far better than another vacant club slut who starfishes and makes you pound away because she's never had a relationship longer than 3 days to learn better.

I'm sure you're flexibility allows you to fuck your fleshlight from all sorts of angles.

> another vacant club slut who starfishes and makes you pound away

Fucking THIS Reeeeee

she looks average with make up
5/10 no make up
7/10 with make up

your*

anyway good for him, i don't mean to take away from others' happiness, it's all banter

Looks like Chris-Chan desu

husband*

kys reddit

still a fat slob tho

She makes more money than him and is effectively his sugar mama.

Chubby man fetish + Big dick.

this, seen this kind of relationship multiple times before

the guys are cucks who never go near their entitled princess's vagina as said

based

What's my bodyfat percent Veeky Forums?

Also, you mad?

Money. and:
Just remember, she gets at LEAST half his shit when she jettisons onto the next round of cock.

She is an 8 with makeup, a 4 without. Literally every slut between 18 and 23 looks exactly the fuckin same as her, and they all got shit skin and face without makeup, and most have got shit bodies without clothes.

She is a youtuber, so she is probably a lonely speck who only acts confident and interesting on the internet, 95% of the fuckers are pissboring in real life, you dumb cunt...

Also, this fucker clearly had more bollocks than you, cunt. He actually showed an interest in her, you little gay.

She is just your fuckin avstandard virtue signaling make up post-teen slut. Go outside for once in your life, you'll see a fuckin billion of the cunts in every town center in Europe...

Veeky Forums why do you even lift?

> being this upset

You can tell from her skin she's at ex-fat who lost loads of weight too quickly. But that said im not mad, i have enough experience to know physical shape doesnt matter much to girls who arent club sluts. Im still going to lift for myself though.

>being this upset hes calling out the girl you admire

?

Dont really know her or admire her, im married. Doesnt change the fact that you're hilariously bitter

>inventing stories to make yourself feel better about nogf
lolz...

>bitter

wrong guy bub i could care less

she is average though only thing different about her is her yt fame

She's clearly not average, if she paid attention to you you'd be talking about your 10/10 gf. But go ahead and post your partner.

The guy you replied to is not the one who posted the long text about this silly cow, that was me.

She is not a good looker, and you are a beta fag if you think that she is.

To put it very simply...

Is there a photo of her without all that makeup?

I extend the same opportunity to you to post your gf