Anons I am sick as fuck, almost didn't have the energy to open this up

Anons I am sick as fuck, almost didn't have the energy to open this up.

I've passed out multiple times, I can barely walk and I've become weak as shit so obviously I can't go to the gym (it appears I can only do a few pullups in my home).

Unfortunately I feel sick whenever eating something, and normally I just don't eat anything when I'm sick (for 1-2 weeks, not skelly, my bf% is like 20)

My question is; how much of my gains will be gone in a week or will it start eating from my fat, what about 2?

bump?

Gotta force something down user. Find something that you won't throw up, literally any way you can get those calories

I have crisps but they have no nutritional value whatsoever

why will this help if there's no nutrition

Calories are by far the most important factor in maintaining your bodyweight, everything has calories.

Not to say that's ideal nutrition but it's miles ahead of eating nothing

user I don't mind losing some fat%...
I just don't want to lose muscle....

So eat, you dummy

but I can't get nutrition down my throat only empty calories like crisps n shit
!?!?!

the most basic rule if you wanna keep muscle while a a calorie deficit is to eat lots of protein, like 2g/lb of bodyweight, and even then you will still lose some but not as much

You need to eat

in a week, depending on how much energy you're expending each day and not receiving from nutritional goods, you could lose upwards to 2kgs
(or even 4)

1) what's the sickness
2) get the remedy, gaining mass and lifting weights will always be an option, but get your body checked up on

Activating almonds and eating a generally cleaner diet would be a good way to begin

I will try to get one meal in; for e.g. a chicken breast, some broccoli and some rice

only one meal but that's better than nothing right?

try 2 make it three meals or at least 2

morning could be a simple cuppa joe and a banana/ toast

lunch and dinner could be chicken boobs and brocolli and rice

ANSWER MY QUESTION

what's the sickness

I think there was a couple threads in this nature the past few days, is it you OP? Something about not being able to eat and throwing up (could be mistaken)

Of course anything is better than nothing, but what's your goal at the end of this?
Continuing to eat like a bird pecking away is not going to help with building muscle/strength

dude I'm mirin my TRIPLE DOUBLESSSSSSSSSSSSS

zyzz is trying to tell me that my workout will be blessed

I only just got sick last night prob from sharing a joint with some sick cunts

The sickness is, constant weak-feeling, the feeling of being hot as hell or cold as hell, blocked nose, food tasting like shit like real shit and therefore making it puke back up, loss of appetite

so yuh

> someone unironically sent that to another human being, actually imagining that they were witty

you trump...

idk what "you trump" even means, I'm just imaging a dumb nigger ghetto old woman saying that like "nigga u DUN TRUMPED" otherwise I'm confused

>having left-wing views

>sharing a joint
stop this
why you do this to yourself

find other sick cunts to hang with where you don't need to share a joint

>puke it back up, loss of appetite
whatever happened to the munchies?
smoking back then I would stuff myself with food because everything tasted so good

weed will not help you get gains, and it will not help the formation of the muscles you want. THC and what not

although some of my long-cardio sessions were the greatest with a hit just before sprinting down into the woods and shit

really though, wean off the 420 habit
>inb4 YOU CANT TEL LME WHAT TO DO YOURE NOT ME MUM

if smoking develops such a reaction (not eating, throwing up) from you, perhaps it would be better not to smoke, you think?

>find other sick cunts to hang with where you don't need to share a joint
I agree I paid at least 0.5grams of that shit but everyone felt entitled to a toke, shared that shit around to at least 12 people.

also Sparrow my friend, I got sick after sharing a joint with probably some people who were sick, getting high didn't make me feel like that (although I don't have the munchies when I'm high), I get high like once every 2 days and I'm fine.

I am genuinely sick which was caused from god knows what and I am finding it hard to indulge in food right now and I feel fucked.

>I agree I paid at least 0.5grams of that shit but everyone felt entitled to a toke, shared that shit around to at least 12 people.
they're treating you liketheir bitch

lol I took off other people's joints as well, so it more or less evened out the value, prob got more bang for my buck especially since we know the dealer really well, paid 20 quid for 4 grams (which would normally be 40 quid)

>I am genuinely sick which was caused from god knows what and I am finding it hard to indulge in food right now and I feel fucked.

W E E D O S T D s

:c

getting high once every two days is a little excessive mayne i dno about u, but that's definitely going to impact not only your focus but also M u s c l e formation

>I am genuinely sick which was caused from god knows what and I am finding it hard to indulge in food right now and I feel fucked.

You know some std's can be passed thru oral contact right, or is it Sti's?

focus on getting better now, and then go lift some weights and nom something dericious when you feel better, and pls try to stay away from the naughty w33dmen

i gtg no w but b safe

>I've passed out multiple times, I can barely walk

how about a doctor, my guy

Mate I was ill over the weekend. Seriously couldn't keep anything down for a while, even the thought of food was enough to make me want to throw up.
I just kept drinking loads of water, even if I just threw it back up, then once the water would stay down fine, I moved on to soup and kept having loads of soup until started to feel better and then some chicken and rice seem to work.

jesus Christ, you are obviously not in any shape to be giving a fuck if you lose "gains" if you can't wrap your head around the concept of muscles aren't magically built from "nutrition". over everything calories is what keeps your size in a pinch.

> being this retarded
"empty calories" are still calories, fuckwit.

I thought protein is what kept muscle though?

If I just eat fatty shit like crisps wouldn't that just be replacing the muscle with fat?

bump

You have AIDS

Forget about gains, call a doctor for fuck sake. You're really bad.

according to my mummy last night I was burning and I was shouting and doing weird things in my sleep :( all night

but u cant call a doctor in england i dont think

>human being

pozzed as fuark

if youre fat (which I'm willing to bet you are) and eat nothing but protein does it replace that fat with muscle? FUCK. NO.

I'm not fat and I'm not skelly

I'm perfectly normal

kys tripfag

Drink something. Juice, milk, whatever. Force that shit down. It'll keep you going a few more hours. Pretty much all food as calories; if you're feeling super sick, you need to force something down or you'll stop functioning and it's bye bye user.

What caused this? Should you be going to a hospital after you eat?