What doedorant / antiperspirant do you guys use? Do you use stick or spray? When do you apply it?

What doedorant / antiperspirant do you guys use? Do you use stick or spray? When do you apply it?

Stick, every morning

Spray, stick causes those white stains on your shirts

deodorant does nothing oder-wise if it doesn't contain any aluminum salts. it's just perfume.

Where I'm from almost all deodorants or antiperspirants don't contain aluminium any longer out of fear that it could cause (breast) cancer.

If I use them after showering, I will start to sweat immediately after putting on clothes and leaving the house, and after a couple of hours I can smell some mild odor which is annoying as fuck.
Most annoying is that my shirts will soak up the sweat and will be somewhat smelly if I wear them a second time.

What works for me now is using a crystal deodorant stick directly after showering and then applying some nice smelling deodorant spray.
That way my armpits stay dry longer and when I start to sweat it is odorless.

What crystal deodorant? Ive never seen those

If you keep your pit hair trimmed/shaved, anti perspirant will work much better

None. Cause I shower daily and I'm
Not a cow so I don't sweat enough to need one. I don't use it cause I don't like slathering on chemicals on my arm pits.

That's why you cold shower so you don't start sweating my nig.

Woodspice

It is some form of aluminum crystal (alum), you make it wet and rub your armpits with it.
There's actually two types used for cosmetic purposes, one with potassium and the other one with ammonium. The latter is less expensive but can cause some mild irritation to the skin.

>Do you use stick or spray?

nice false dichotomy

I use whatever brand doesn't have antiperspirant or aluminum whatever in it. Old spice stick mostly.

I stink, what is wrong with me?

I use deodorant and i shower yet people give hints that i stink all the time

I use old space deoderant. I don't like the perspirant/white colored ones since I can never prevent getting it on my clothes.

I am an Indian, so i use curry powder.

Some possibilities:

- you don't shower enough (like daily) or don't wash the offending areas (pits, crack and junk) thoroughly enough. Also do you use wet wipes after taking a dump?

- you need to wash your clothes more often, change clothes more often especially underwear and socks shouldn't be worn more than once

- you have some form of skin condition or infection that will make you smell even if your hygiene is 100% (these conditions are very rare though)

Fresh sweat does not smell like anything really, the odor comes from bacteria on your skin breaking down stuff in your sweat to smelly compounds like butric acid over time.
If you wear clothes that soaked up your sweat over and over again they will start to smell at some point.

You're an Indian what?

How do you get rid of yellow armpit stains on white clothes and white on black shirts?

Bumpu

Stop using spray deodorant. Use a roller, it's 10000x better

I use gel

Put some baking soda in water and use your hands to turn it into a paste like consistency and apply it to the stains then wash it off and wash them normally