It's 11am and I've just cracked open my 7th beer of the day, any way to fit this into my macros?

It's 11am and I've just cracked open my 7th beer of the day, any way to fit this into my macros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA
web.archive.org/web/20170129142609/http://www.toyadz.com/toyadz/mattel/m16marauder.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know it's probably bait, but in all seriousness, beers are basically carbs, so just take away whatever calories they have from your carb intake.

also

>2017
>tracking macros and not just calories

I'd like to fit into her macros

I am also an alcoholic

Feels good doesn't it?

beer is pretty much the worst thing you can drink regardless of what you're doing, one beer is like 7 slices of bread in carbs and 100-something calories
also as a former alcoholic get some help if you've downed a six pack at 11 am on a monday

>7 slices of bread and 100 calories

those are some tiny slices you eat

>carbs worth 7 slices of bread in a beer
this is the people giving you advice

"beer is bad for you" is what you should take away from that post and not my shitty math

Just stick to what you are trying to convey next time. This just makes you look like a retard

Studying abroad in ireland and drinking 25-30 pints a week. Is there hope for me or are my gains fucked

my exaggeration was just to drive the point home a little more

No shit, everyone knows beer is bad for you, but that doesn't mean you aren't retarded. OP is asking how bad it is.

A miller lite 12oz has less than 100 calories and like 3g of carbs.

>exaggeration

You weren't exaggerating, you're just fucking stupid

The point is, that beer is not as bad for you as people (including you) make it to be.
Essentially, the worst part of beer is that it increases your estro level. Muh carbs and muh alcohol isn't as bad as you all tend to think.

>beer is pretty much the worst thing you can drink regardless of what you're doing
where is the misinterpretation here? you want to argue that a miller lite is better for you than some sodas or fruit juice? and then I'll tell you that alcohol also inhibits your ability to synthesize protein which gets in the way of restoring microtears within your muscles after working out

what if once a month i take a cheeky day off work, have the first 2 by midday, have another 4 all while playing video games all day, brush my teeth so my gf doesn't know and then fuck her as soon as she walks through the door. does that make me /r/alcoholic/s? actually desu dgas senpai its fun as fuck

>Literally just copying what this video says

Lmao

youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA

>you're retarded
get bent kid
an occassional beer isn't bad and won't kill you but OP is drinking on a monday morning for no apparent reason so I wouldn't be surprised if he drinks 2-3 times a week for no apparent reason and

>increases your estro level.
This is a myth. It only does that if you drink so much that you get fat (getting fat does increase it).

stop posting, you have proven to have no idea what you're talking about

>7 slices of bread
user confirmed for plagiarize

might as well say "stfu your retarded xd"

Fucking Angus T. Jonesin

> Keep drinking until you vomit
> Empty stomach = no macros
> Start a new day with all your macros respected

Sorry for the normie meme

Wow

No.

A couple a day is arguably good for you. 7 in a day is not.

7 before 11am, you're likely a chug.

Eat 16 heads of lettuce

>7 beers before noon on a monday morning

Kill yourself loser

How do you know its 11 in the morning? Maybe he is in a different timezone retard

>How do you know its 11 in the morning?
Not him, but I suspect he knew by reading the OP.

But maybe OP is in a different timezone and its 11 at night

How is that? I'm studying abroad in Russia this summer and am worried I'll become an alcohol

You can probably fit it into your calorie goals but you'd have to take a hit on your other macros.

>maybe it's 11am at night

i know that feel alcoholic brother. Half a fifth of vodka but recently I've had the willpower to wait until after I go to the gym to open a bottle.

Could be, you dont know. Everyone assumes OP just drinks in the morning but we dont know that

>Eleven ante meridiem at night

If you eat chicken and vegetables all day you will mitigate the damage. GL doing that drunk

Is this real?

You think using some french words makes you smarter or smt lol retard

Yeah, it is. It was a toy back in the 1960s/1970s. The ad is real.

web.archive.org/web/20170129142609/http://www.toyadz.com/toyadz/mattel/m16marauder.html

that video was quite something