More like /stormfront/ Veeky Forums

Latsbrah needs to breed Antifu.

semi-accurate version here

>Veeky Forums

Switch the labels

>tfw this was literally Veeky Forums

Yep literally Veeky Forums and literally Veeky Forums

This is why I lift weights.

>tfw i almost dress like the guy on the left.
Skinny jeans and t-shirts is almost all i wear.

How is Veeky Forums so objectively bad at fashion? Or is it "avant garde fashion" that we're "too pleb to understand"?

Then buy slightly less skinny jeans. Problem solved.

Post what you think is fashionable.

"Fashion" isn't about actually being well put together, it's about showing off how much money you are able to spend on impractical clothing.

Its pretty much like zoolander.

He didnt say he had a problem

It's one part avant garde one part desperately wanting to stand out so they wear what they think is hip or cool or cutting edge or them in an attempt to do so.

But at the end of the day, they like most people on this site are just bored and probably lonely and looking for someplace to belong.

They're ok, but being ugly and uncool is the least fashionable thing you can do and it doesn't matter how many dollars you spend on designer brands

this

are there hot pictures of sparrow?

When are we gonna have a Veeky Forums meetup again

Same reason why Veeky Forums is so shitty at lifting: we spend all our time criticizing people who are better than us instead of actually trying to improve ourselves

Un-fucking-real.

If you wear all black you're confirmed ton have absolutely no taste in fashion.

Why does every board have such shit taste in their respective topics?

Truth hurts man

Pls no

>meet
>lift
>eat
>sleep
>eat
>lift
>eat
>diverge
would be awesome but is not gonna happen

You forgot the shower ;)

Because Veeky Forums is literally where social outcasts go for their echo chamber.

Not lifting to save your country and race.

Smdh tbqh

This. It's ridiculous how fashion cucks are tricked into spending thousands on clothes that are literally worth a few cents. I understand buying quality clothing, but what they do is retarded.

That fucking neck gets me every time

Latsbrahs so aesthetic. Is he natty? Could he be natty? He seems too legit and honest to be lying about it.

Ayy lmaoo!

Look at the the far left guys gyno.

Look at the pic in the OP.
He's a deluded cunt who probably believes what he spouts. Hell he thinks that the gear that he's obviously on is something that doesn't matter because he's supposed to be that big because of his deluded nationalist ramblings.
Fuck, even his hair is dyed.

To be fashionable you have to be cool and confident. Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums in general, is utterly lacking in both

>2 out of 3 guys on the Veeky Forums pic are shopped
Waow

>being this butthurt

nobody shopped those shit clothes onto them

wtfffffffffffff
lmao at that 11 year old tho

>the dude with the pink hat and the jewey looking nose

Every time.

Literally all of them look awful

is that adam lanza?

they look like pumped up kids

especially on the far right.

Imagine what a Veeky Forums meetup would look like.

I refuse to believe brown shirt guy's neck is that long.

only semi-fat r9k guys would show up

non shopped version

a bunch of fat guys like the reddit /r/fitness meetup.

anyone who has a chance of making it won't go to a Veeky Forums meetup and the ones who won't made it are disgusting fattopiggys.

>non shopped
>still has dylan roof.

>being new enough not to have seen the pics

fit doesn't even recognize Dylan roof

tbf he fits in flawlessly with Veeky Forums

>Welcome to EB Games

Thought the same fucking thing.

In which one?

Bout to drop the most fire shit of 1929

The Golden One

put it this way. they're about as fashionable as this board is strong/aesthetic/well conditioned/healthy

>these are the guys that criticize what you wear

>the guy with the neck

Literally every fucking time

>being fat
>being Veeky Forums

pick one

There's a difference between putting on jeans and a t-shirt, and then putting on jeans and a t-shirt after you searched through your 28 jeans and 46 t-shirts with the exact same colouring in order to meet fags from a vietnamese caretaking puppet theatre.

>are there hot pictures of sparrow?
Requesting the webm where she pees herself. Not for fapping of course h-heh

bingo

conspicuous consumption is the term you're describing

He would look a ton better without the beard. I know that it's a statement, but c'mon man.

Bout to drop the most fire on Dresden

grill on the left is a qt

far left and far right are very fuckign nice

Why are they so scared of color?

The point of wearing all black is to symbolize being above fashion, that's why so many designers and architects wear black

w2c fit on far right?

would you sparrow?

so true that every board knows fuckall about their topics.

I have been a restaurant cook since forever and I never would have taken any advice from Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums if I had seen how objectively wrong Veeky Forums is all the time in a subject I know well.

just have hope because Veeky Forums consensus about women is equally wrong as most of the outright lies posted here.

yes, it would be sweaty

theyre in the special snowflake syndrome. they wanna feel special and unique by their choice of clothes because most of them are boring as fuck, unlike those normies who buy clothes from the mall and dress fast fashion. but majority of them is either underage and/or neet so they end up dressing purely from thrift, looking like someone who cant afford water and electricity. there is like 2 good fits in every waywt threads

the blonde guy is cute, nohomo

i need this

Assuming those are both genetically male? Then yes it's accurate.

far-left is hot but they all look like they have hairy stinky pussies

This photo is like genetic roulette

Veeky Forums - at least it isn't /mu/

what the fuck kind of girls have you been doing?

The real non shopped version right here

you know things are bad when the literal school shooter is the better and most normal looking of the bunch

i say we just get this over with and take the joke too far

I do. lol.

Wonder how many chokers you could put on that thing

the kind that look like the ones in that image

There's a tranny at my uni that looks like this, would be cute if the freak bothered to shave her chest. Literally walks around looking like a cute girl with a hairy chest on display.

MANLETS BTFO

That's just sad. That dude needs help