So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of fitness?

So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of fitness?

Does she lift too, or does she shit on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAtnoPAqU_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one here has a gf

If your gf shits on you lifting and you allow it, you're a fucking pussy.
My gf just mimics my rhetoric and things I saying about lifting now. I've transformed her into another me.

she just wakes me up at 6 am for >cardio

She likes it, wants to try coming boxing with me too. Never worked out with her because she goes to a womens only gym but she deadlifts more than most girls there according to her. She spouts some memey information and avoids going too heavy on squats now because "I don't want my legs getting any bigger" though...

She has a lot of potential desu, I'm more concerned that she is a vegan tbqhwyf

>I've transformed her into another me.
>this is all I want in life

>vegan

Assure her that her legs will never be big.

Mine was super against steroids and always pulled the "don't go to the gym, spend time with me" shit until the gainz train took off. Now she doesn't question me at all.

Qt redhead thicc wife got me into lifting 5 years ago. She's jealous of my gainz and how fast I lose weight when I cut, but she's always encouraging me to keep going.
Swolemates are real.

>Swolemates are real.

nah brah, she got some fine fucking legs. Her ass needs working, going to try and convince her to start doing glute bridges.

She likes that I take care of myself and she's recently started going to the gym with me, only does meme shit like cardio and pilates but at least she knows crossfit is a load of shit. She's only 17, she can still learn.

pic related is basically us

>girlfriend

AWAKEN

She's 2D so she'll never do anything I don't want her to.

>She's only 17
bruh........

Legal in most of the civilized world

She loves what my body looks like currently even though I'm only 2-3 years in and wishes I would stop before I "get too big" whatever that's supposed to mean.
She thinks that if I do get bigger then girls from college will be all over me and she fears that I'll leave her for some random skank even though I tell her that girls don't like me and that'd never happen

>wishes I would stop before I "get too big"
women are fucking stupid and think you can be rich piana natty

you can tho

Yeah I told her I wasn't gonna look like Arnold unless I did steroids but she's still worries

I really, really, want to breed women.

What?
16 is legal here, she cares about me, she thinks I'm a cool guy and she looks hot in her school uniform
Nothing wrong with that

>I tell her that girls don't like me and that'd never happen
This may sound cynical and unhealthy as fuck but you should play a little on her insecurities. The moment she takes you for granted is the moment she starts looking for someone else

Yeah she goes to the gym with me now. She is liking all the muscle I'm putting on and I'm liking the muscle she is putting on, so overall everything is great

I don't think there's any risk of that happening since she's already planning our future together

>and she looks hot in her school uniform
Bro so not only are you banging a teenage girl, but you enjoy having her wear her uniform when you bang her?

My gf goes to the gym on her own. Sometimes we go together.
Shes making good progress, she DLs 195 these days. I'm hoping to make her into my shredded powerlifting sex slave.

We've been doing keto together for 2 months now, looking good we are.

Bad news m8 my girlfriend was always crazy about our future and shit but that didn't stop her from texting dudes she wanted them to fuck her all over her house

Yeah, so?

This.
What's wrong with that?

Don't you feel just a little bad about it?

It's wrong, he shouldn't manipulate a young girl like that just because it's his fetish.

>he shouldn't manipulate a young girl like that
cuck

>he can't actually be in love with her

user?

>girlfriend
NORMIES OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this guy is roleplaying his anime character, this is Veeky Forums

>It's wrong, he shouldn't manipulate a young girl like that just because it's his fetish.

She's old enough to have children and marry in many parts of the world. And media is brainwashing girls her age into things you can't even imagine.
Innocent role playing with a man who she likes and likes her is quite harmless.

Even if it's only raw passion that is keeping them together, the relationship, even if it's short term will be something the remember and cherish for the rest of their lives.

If i could make my gf 16 again i would

She's pretty into it, we met freshman year and started dating the next year because she wanted to get in shape. She's dealing with a long term back injury now, which means she gets really stressed out about going to the gym and can't squat or deadlift heavy like she wants to, but she's still really supportive of me and I'm proud that she continues to go, even though she has to work around being hurt.

I started going and she doesn't really understand why I'm going.
>"you look fine the way you are" etc
However she does keep asking me if I can bench her so I'm pretty sure she secretly loves it

No, I don't feel bad.
Look it's not just about the thrill of going bareback on a teenage girl, I like her and I care about her, can't say I love her yet but maybe down the line I could. We're good, we're having fun and if things are still good between us when she graduates she'll move in with me and we'll see where that leads us.

She's happy, isn't that what matters?

Be more like this guy

>Bro so not only are you banging a teenage girl

Just because you americucks can't fuck prime teen pussy doesn't mean the rest of the world can't.

>"you look fine the way you are" etc
Listening to these words would be a mistake and it's good you know it.
They are all in good spirit but these words are almost never true and that is ok to be honest.

she's got squats tonight, i've got them tomorrow

this is why my gf is the shit, we both really enjoy each others bodies (she is fine as fuck) but we both are driven and realize there's always room to improve especially if it makes you happy

I got my ex gf into it for a little while
>be powerlifting 3x a week
>she wants to get into lifting
>she goes 2x a week with me because of her work schedule
>she's fine for a few weeks with a program I wrote up to get her thicc
>eventually starts slacking
>eventually starts changing the routine I've given her, because she "isn't feeling it"
>I let her make small changes but push her to stick with 95% of the program
>in 3-4 months at 120 she does a 225 dl, 70 lb bench, 115 lb squat for 5x5
>she's proud of her progress
>her work schedule gets busier, she doesn't go to gym with me as much
>pretty much all gains lost
>throws my program out the window
If lifting and fitness is a quality you look for in a girl, non lifters can learn it, but it's way easier to find a chick who likes jogging or lifting without you.

What's the best routine for skelly Asian girl

I dumped my girlfriend because she was stressing me out and getting in the way of my gym schedule
>p-please come stay the night!
nah bitch, I gotta be up early for the gym
>tfw she would buy fast food and grocery store sweets and ask me if I want any all the time, sometimes even waving it in front of my nose
Luckily Veeky Forums warned me. It's ok though because I've hooked up with a couple girls off of tinder in the span of 2 weeks

Is this Nuit Blanche in Toronto?

cock rides/doggy style pounding till failure or orgasmic exhaustion.
LOL
I keed I keed
Not really.
Anyway, a basic cardio bunny workout with some lunges, glute bridges and gobblet squats will have you looking sexy as fuck in no time.
Well, sexier.

>animefag with a girlfriend
nice try, bozo

What if you also want some arm definition?

>resident evil 4
>anime

fuck if I know

dunno, try like, training arms?

bump

>gf
>lolwut
>not being a never been kissed living with your mother at age 26

Get on my level

She thinks I train way too much and that's unhealthy
Also that I probably have an eating disorder
>(I don't think I do at least)
Thanks Veeky Forums
and dbz and naturo and so on

We lift and laugh at cbts together. The best of times.

dem cankles tho

>So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of fitness?
My chick likes it. But I know she's an exception: most girls don't - and thinks you're gay.

No shitting, just the sad reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=pAtnoPAqU_w

imagine being this insecure

she likes my muscles but doesn't feels anything about lifting itself or what i think about it

She loves that I'm fit. When she found out I was strong enough to bench her she came up with this game where we see how long it takes for to her cum when I bob her up and down above my head with her dick in my mouth

pssh, i bet you know how to drive and have been to school of any kind. fucking norman

>I bob her up and down above my head with her dick in my mouth
>above my head with her dick in my mouth
>her dick in my mouth
>my mouth

What? You don't go down on your girl?

Those slightly autistic ones that become a female version of you are 8/8 patrician tier sloots.

2D master race, 3D piggus need not apply

Doesn't really care about my exercise, but wishes I would eat better. For my health. (I get my protein, then eat whatever fits my calorie limit.)

I wish she would exercise and lose weight. She briefly started exercising, but she's a workaholic, so she doesn't have the energy.

She's not hugely overweight by any means, just 5-10 lbs or so.

fpbp

im single now but she says i have body dysmorphia because i want to be less than 18% bf

>You don't go down on your girl?
>girl
Neither do you

That means literally nothing. Really, I'm not trying to be a buzzkill, just want to save you some (possible) pain

Imagine not fucking pigs

My gf puts me down for trying to diet and exercise. I already lost 10 pounds while she cries herself to sleep because she can't tie her own shoes because she is too fat for it.

I hate everything

>tfw bf doesn't want to lift
>tfw stronger than him now

how can i get him into lifting? I don't want to be stuck with someone who's pretty much sedentary

>I don't want to be stuck with someone who's pretty much sedentary
too late you've already taken this fat sack of shits dick guts deep in your vagina

Trade up.
Unless children have been shitted into the world, move on. There are plenty of other, better men in the world. Especially if you're living in or near
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>how can i get him into lifting
beat him in arm wrestling and laugh at him
offer to open jars for him even if he isn't struggling

Didn't I tell u make fun of his fatass to make him go gym or can just dump him and lift with me

Made in japan therefore anime

SAUCE??

Mine doesnt lift and i wouldnt have it anyway, like my girls stacked and feminine - not haggard and manly.

you can't even see my ankles bro. Where's your pic with your lifting gf?

Her ankles, not yours bro

But she clearly doesn't she has calves then ankle then foot.

I can see her achilles, tibia and fibia how the fuck is that canckles?

kek. get a load of this moralfag. 15 is the legal age here.

My boyfriend goes to the gym but is unfortunately normie-tier, aka not really doing anything of worth at the gym. I've tried to get him to be more dedicated and put him on a plan but he just doesn't want to pack on muscle.

> tfw I accept that my dream of being one half of a muscle bro couple must die

I was skelly lanklet and she was the one who got me into lifting bruh. I love her.

shes chubby and i have a chubby fetish so i fucking keep her that way also so i can dump her in a heartbeat if she stops eating my ass

What is her IG?

>help me fap to your gf

stop saying lanklet you fucking retard

there is not such thing as a "lanklet"

no one makes fun of men being physically TOO BIG holy shit kill yourself you fucking humble bragging idiot

>6'4
>145lbs
Everyone made fun of me.

She's generally apathetic towards it but compliments my gains often enough. Shits on me for browsing Veeky Forums though