What are some lifting advice for the giraffe?

What are some lifting advice for the giraffe?
>Squatting 2pl8
>DiddlyDo 3pl8

Other urls found in this thread:

bonytobeastly.com/ectomorph-weightlifting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys with this meme shit

start training mma

The fucking animals do not correspond at all. What the fuck? Wildebeest has long everything?? fuck this meme

How is this a meme?

For bench press use dumbells and for squats do lowbar and/or split squats.

T. Giraffe

>The aligator

that's nothing

I squat 90kg and diddly 150

Bump

Fuck, what have I done? That's creepy as fuck

I'm a giraffe.

My PR diddly 1rm is 6pl8. (only proven lift I have is 250kg see pic)
PR bench 1rm is 120kg. pathetic in comparison.
My squat is dump, don't really do squats nowadays due to work (walk 10+ miles every day)
I'm relatively decent at OHP though, can get 1 2 reps with bodyweight (85kg) and 12 reps with 1pl8.

Oh shit

I'm an absolute beginner giraffe but facing basically the same problems. Good on diddly, decent on OHP, shit on bench and squat.

Wouldn't short arms be better for chin-ups?

So I'm a wildebeast and bad at lifting lmao, I mean sure my rom is bigger and I had to work longer than some to hit weight I guess, I bench lmao 4 plate, squat lmao 5 plate, and diddy lmao 6 and a quarter plates I'm not world record setter but at 6'2 250 it's not terrible either

any proof?

The wildebeest is kind of a meme because it refers to ectomorph, and neglect that more weight equals more strength. For instans, alle strongmans are tall, but not ectomorphs.

I've got long legs and torso, short legs and small wrists.
I exel and squats and ohp.
I suck at deads and pull ups.
What am i?

Niggah you trolling, you look average and thicc.

Weak.

morph types are even more meme
>someone is tall and lanky
>builds muscle and fat "muh he must be endomorph!"

How so?

Sqaut 170kg
Diddy 250kg
Binch 120kg

I now know i belong with my people in Africa.

Because body length proportions are only things that you cant change.
>long limbs, short torso
>long torso,short limbs

This affects leverages which make either easier or harder to perform certain lifts because longer the leverage the more force you need to output to make it.

You can change your metabolism,fat and muscle mass so you can never determine what morph type you are because its a meme

Because you suck at deads and pull ups.

>I dont understand the most basic effects of anthropometry on biomechanics.

Funny story, this guy had terrible scoliosis which made him a beast at deadlifting because his actual torso compressed.

The alligator. Read the pic.

I'm 5ft 8

OHP 55KG
BENCH 75KG
SQUAT 90KG
DL 140KG

i don't get it

>he thinks somatotyping is as simple as there only being 3 and that you can only be 100% ecto, endo or meso morphic

>those deadlifting genetics
>belt
>375 pounds

where did you get 375 pounds from

The article in question.
bonytobeastly.com/ectomorph-weightlifting/

>"First, let’s take a look at three common body types."
>he thinks somatotyping is as simple as there only being 3 and that you can only be 100% ecto, endo or meso morphic

The word common implies variation.

>-59kg

Nah, I don't record myself to post vids for proof on a zimbabian zoo keeping pen pal board, but in all seriousness no, I have terrible body dismorphia and hate looking at myself, I don't video, and I don't take pictures, I'm not claiming to be world class, believe me if you want nbd either way.

im 6"1 and im lifting those numbers in my first month
I DONT GET IT

> I have terrible body dismorphia and hate looking at myself, I don't video, and I don't take pictures
a-are you me?
>tfw you see pictures of yourself with abdominal and upper chest vascularity and oblique striations after a cut with clen and still think you're hideously fat

>giraffe
lol.
If you have long arms relative to your height, you're gonna have a harder time gaining arm and shoulder mass and strength compared to the rest of you. Your deadlifts are gonna be godly tho.
source: 5'11 king of manlets with 6'5 wingspan

I.... I might actually be you, I sometimes have a good workout, feel awesome, go home and go to shower and I have to look away from the mirror as I undress and get in cause it depresses me, I get compliments and hit on all the time but I always convince myself there is something wrong with the person doing it

yep sounds like me
>random girls in clubs start talking to me and grabbing my back/arm
>assume they're being friendly and not attracted to me because of something like my hairline being NW1.5 or me having too much subcutaneous facial water retention from eating sodium earlier that day so just keep talking to them normally with zero attempt to escalate
>friends ask wtf I was thinking not making a move
>don't even consider the fact that they could have been interested

At least I know I am not alone in this world now user, thank you

.... a-a-a-a-are you me?

5'11
6'4 wingspan
35" inseam

I shit you not, if I buy a dress shirt, only 3-4 buttons are showing on my torso, the rest are tucked in lol. Pretty sure an A4 bit of paper would touch my chin from my belly button.

>long legs
>short legs

Same as you mate.

220kg deadlift beltless
102 kg bench
147kg squat

1rm

>nets shorts
lmao

>weak at lifting things

yup that's me

How do I attain hero mode?

Does form of arms have to be absolutely parallel with regard to reps with dumbbells during dumbbell bench press in order to accomplish a good workout or no?

>presses
>squat

I feel you man, buying dress shirts are the worst. Even regular t shirts sometimes look like baby ts on me.

are you me

Who here /alligator/?

I just checked my proportions in paint. I went from 2 heads width to 2.5 heads width after going from 120 lbs to 180 lbs at 5'10". Height is set though so you're not going to get to hero mode if you're not already tall

>Not realizing that somatotyping is literally phrenology-tier psychological pseudoscience that bodybuilders picked up because nothing is too bullshit woo for them

>skeletal structure is a meme

It's really not kid. Take two people same height and bf%. One of them has 24" clavicles and 8" wrists, the other has 18" clavicles and 6" wrists. The larger frame guy is going to have an easier time in life due do being 'bigger' and will put out more weight. There's a reason all thicc guys have thicker/wider skeletons.

It's not so much of a problem with roids, but if you're natty with a small frame, you should just be accepting your ottermode fate. Don't injur yourself trying ot get any bigger.