>squats every day
>plays vidya and watches anime
>Trex mode

Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0iL7DdAKnAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

proof of anime and bingo or fuck off

I really do admire and see myself in Clarence. Like what would i amount to if i doped up, and its his lifts and thickness.

damn, he truly is /ourguy/

when does he recommend starting strength? i remember him saying "fuck rippetoe"

Is this the guy that did starting strength and then shat on it for being a beginner program after making intermediate bodyweight gains?

In his comment section he did say it was a good program.

Imagine being strong as clarence, I get slightly erect at the thought

He likes SS he just thinks Rippetoe is a ridiculous person, like that video of him with the machete

Fair statement. Not the user you replied to but i think many hold what you said true. I think he is funny but im from Texas too so i get his humor.

> db super

Droped

Rippetoe is shit, Starting Strength however is still pretty much the single best beginner program ever made.

SHIT TASTE

no its not you fucking retard i never said its a bad program in my post

What video of the machete?

Is Clarence a stuck up cunt?

What's his job? Does he study anything?

There's a video where Rippetoe is talking about how most cyclists aren't athletes because they just like to ride around on their bikes and shave their legs or something like that

This one: youtube.com/watch?v=0iL7DdAKnAc

I mean I like the guy but I admit he's a bit of a character

youtube bucks, or at least soon

"They wont train riding a bike because they want to ride a bike instead."

Is rippletits actually retarded?

What a mad man.

i think he means that cyclists would benefit from lifting weights but many just don't want to

Based.

thought this was sam hyde for a second ngl

Also vegan

athletes often need to incorporate training methods that aren't direct variants to what they compete in, like how basketball players C&J and snatch, to build up specific areas of their body that will help their main endeavor

>Dragon ball super
>Favorite anime
UNSUBBED UNLIKED REPORTED AND BLOCKED!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is the uncle your dad won't let you be alone with. I bet he'd get drunk off his Keith Stone 12-pack and start telling his niece how well she's filled out. This guy would walk around your house in his underwear laughing saying "Hey we're family right! Ain't nothin' wrong with wearing yer undergarments 'round family! Now come give yer uncle a goodnight kiss sweety"

REMOVE AYY LMAO
E
M
O
V
E

A
Y
Y

L
M
A
O

this is the Trex mode everyone was making fun of? Yall fuckers have taken this meme shit too far

Pretty sure that DB is just the Veeky Forums guys anime though so it doesn't really count.

I'm watching anime

No matter what I like, /a/ thinks it's gay

OK buddy listen, Goku isn't some evil idiot, he's just a good hearted idiot. Toppo and his knock off power ranger bitch squad ain't shit, and Goku just likes a good fight. This monkey fucker could ride the Nimbus cloud since he was a kid, in case you didn't know, you need a pure heart to do that shit. Anyways, Zeno was going to destroy some universes anyway, at least they have a fighting chance now, thanks to Goku, who in case you didn't know, is awesome

jiren gonna give goku that justice dick

>T-Rex mode
>Benches +200kg

Bump for Clarence senpai

How do you even play bingo by yourself

I mean, it's dragon ball, that should not count.

>whippersnapper

Lol fuck you faggots. DB Super is the shit.

Universe 10 arc is the only thing keeping my interest. Rest of the anime shows this season are garbage, and I actually attempt to watch them because I'm just that autistic.