> Height
> Body

Is that order correct Veeky Forums?

>Money
>Height
>Face
>Penis
>Body

major personality (being a chad or a cuck or smth)
Money
Face
Frame
Height
Penis
small personality things

Theres is no order.
Imagine a venn diagramm with those attributes.

>money
>personality
>face
>height
>body == penis size

Get them on a boat and none of these matter

Just be honest with me fit
Is it possible to make it if you're a manlet?

>height
>face
>money
>penor
>body
Money only goes to the top if you're .01% of the top earners and you're into golddiggers. Height is probably the first thing they'll notice followed by the face. They're also p.much impossible to change. Penis size is a bonus but hidden away.

Or have a boat and most/ all of these things. Tfw went through life turbo autist mode, not till i was married for a long time did I realize I was a super autistic Chad, o well I'm happy and my boat still helps bros get laid and that gives me good karma I think

>Face
>Body
>Penis
>Money
>Height

The implication.

frame shouldn't even be on the list, stocky manlet confirmed

Money is only important if you want a gold digger

Face = Money = Power

It depends how much money we're talking about.

Height and body are minor details, penis size doesn't matter

Tfw 23/m and
>7.5x5.6
>only 16.5k savings +shit govmet job
>6.5 (lets be honest)
>6'3"
>Bigger than ottermode but hardly, low BF%, wide shoulders, good proportions.
>pretty Charismatic or so I've heard

How do I stack up?

ur posting >tfw posts on Veeky Forums/fit/
You're pretty much trash

>6'3"
Yeah you're looking pretty good there. While everything else could be better you aren't a lost cause.

>bigger than ottermode
lol post pic skelly

no

>status
>money
>face, height, body, penis size

STATUS (Money is included most of the time)
Height
Face
Body
Benis

Was just looking for that.

For those of you hoping to earn your way out of being short, Lautner's net worth is $40M. Even a billionaire like Trump lies about that shit.

face is more important than height. You forgot personality which is equal to face

kek

A 10/10 face is instant status. $1 billion is instant status.

There's no height that gives you instant status, and unless it's 12 inches your penis will do nothing for you

>There's no height that gives you instant status
Lol manlets.

I depends
The order changes depending on the length of time

Status, face, money etc gets them in bed
Penis size and ability gets them to stay there

6'3 and my status is shit

google says he's 5'9. what are we thinking his actual height is? unless those two girls are amazons

Average female height is around 6' now bro.

This

At least you have a status

Freakishly tall is instant status, you know about Yao Ming and Shaq despite not being the best basketball players. Even being tallest in a room will give you a status advantage.

>falling for retarded Veeky Forums memes

I'm 6' and I see like 1% of females that are as tall or taller than me
Women are fucking tiny everywhere

>implying they wouldnt gag on his cock if given the chance
fox
grapes

See

I always see it as an opportunity when a woman is as tall as me

Like my chances just improved by 1000%

Women often grow taller when pregnant.

>> Penis size
9.25x6
>> Money
$ 0.00
>> Face
-5/10
>> Height
6'3"
>> Body
Former bearmode dad bod hoping for ottermode/athletic mode.

>money
((Good cattle boy))

So your saying i could literally fuck my wife out of womanlet status?

Grill here, although everyone's different IMO most of these "positives" can be destroyed by the motivation behind them:
>Has a great body b/c he's a narcissist and wants to gloat endlessly
>Has loads of money b/c he's a pimp or a criminal
>Has a beautiful face b/c he got plastic surgery
> Is tall or has a large penis but then goes around talking shit to short people or guys with small dicks. Bullies them and writes vapid posts about them on Veeky Forums

Well, the mail man with his working testicles, yeah it's possible.

LONDON

>implying many females even give a shit about or are not actively attracted to many of these negative traits

well if you want a true 10/10 girl, she will be earning at least 200k+

so it would be kind of super awkward (and most likely a deal breaker) if you don't earn a similar amount

This is also true.

>personality
>face
>money
>penis
>body
>height

This
Grills say they don't like bullies, but the truth is they don't want the social fallout from liking bullies.

eyy I'm just trying to make some of you feel better. I feel like Veeky Forums is flooded with negativity, I want you to see that all of these so-called Chads that you compare yourselves to aren't gods but more exploitation artists.

...but DESU I do hear a disturbing nnumber of women say really shallow fucking things about other guys... I know you want to put your dick in them regardless, but do you really want to date them?

I'm on Veeky Forums so I've seen on shit... but when did Veeky Forums turn into R9K?
>>Also, pic related

>money
Fucking idiot. Do you fucking retards think money can create RAW SEXUAL ATTRACTION? Just fucking lol at the iq levels in here.

All you will ever need in attracting a mate is HEIGHT FACE FRAME.

Most girls dont make it obvious that theyre cunts until they think they can get away with it. Some even wait impressive amounts of time. To be honest, i think most guys would be perfectly okay not dating anyone if they could regularly pull attractive girls without tbe effort.

What kind of shallow things?
PS I think while your wanting to give hope is valuable, too much or unreasonable hope can be just as bad as none at all.

If you cheat on your wife, you're a fucking faggot. That said, I feel you, breh, but instead of being a married autistic chad, I'm a sexless virgin autistic chad. Girls hit on me every other week and I cannot reciprocate because they find me boring after I take around 45 mins to realize they're hitting on me. I mean, it's their loss if they don't want to hear me talking about neurosciences... h-heh, ri-ight?

Our lord and savior Diglet has instructed me to tear down these degenerate threads, not at all fit related. You guys need dogket in your lives to show you the way.

May he have mercy on your degenerate souls.

>not balding
>money
Rest doesnt matter

Penis size isn't important, by the size you have her naked you are guaranteed to fuck her unless you are too small or big.

... So it does matter

More like this:

>Money
>Height+Face (can't have one without the other)
>Penis
>Body

1. STATUS

(huge fucking power gap)

997. HEIGHT
998. FACE
999. MONEY
1000. BODY

Not necessarily
>Finally get that cute chick that I occasionally see home
>Constant joke about sex, impromptu hugs, and being slightly pervy paid off
>We start making out before we're even in the front door
>She takes her shirt off and drops those tight daisy dukes she likes to where and starts taking off her bra
>I take off the shirt and she just stops
>Holy shit she laughs
>I have to fuck her right now
>I take off my pants and boxers in one swoop and walk towards her
>"Wait. What the hell is that?"
>I say what's what
>She points down
>I reply "It's a dick, I'm hard, let's fuck, now.
>"Uh uh" She then begins to put her clothes on
>What the fuck? I ask her as I walk towards her
>She fucking backs away and tosses her shirt and the shoe she had in her hand at my crotch and says "No fucking way is that thing fitting inside of me".
>I didn't know whether to be proud, pissed, or rape her.
>"give me my shirt I'm going home"
>I put her shirt on my dick and flexed to make the ole fella bounce up and down "take it"
>I'm serious she says, So am I, I retort.
>I smile and she blushes hard, desperate to look pissed and serious.
>She reaches for me and grabs more then she bargained for.

It took me twenty fucking minutes to talk her into staying and thirty minutes of kissing, licking, fingering and slow grinding to get her naked.
All for 10 minutes of slow and infuriatingly gentle sex followed by 5 minutes of frustrated pounding her screaming god knows what devil language she speaks into my ears and slightly bloody and cream covered sheets.

i got a semi desu senpai

This is false. The average female height in the United States is around 5' 5". In The Netherlands, which IIRC is the tallest country on Earth, it's around 5'7". There is not country where the average female height is 6 feet or above.

how big are you?

fuck off with your shitposts

Fairly Long but not quite double digits, but only average thickness, like nearly six inches around.
So I'm nothing crazy.
She was just a bit of a cuntlet, that's all.

haha what a story mark

>power

>all these people who think money will make them attractive to girls

What should we tell them boys?

This. At the end of they day its all about status.

>9.25x6

Uh... prove it.

>pretending not to be a gold digging whore.

you think mirander kerr was attracted to snapchat ceo?

It doesn't, it just gets the same results

No.

>not quite double digits
>only average thickness, 6 inches around

wew lad you have some dysmorphia

Glad to see not even Veeky Forums is deluded enough to think that muscular inflation > height

I've never met a girl who would get excited because of someone being rich. If the guy is into them, but is lacking in other areas, as in ugly/boring/etc the girl will usually stick around and milk whatever she can out of him without having sex. When her presence alone stops being enough for him, she will either eventually fuck him to keep him around and then only have sex with him occasionally using various excuses to avoid it and cuck him on the side or, if she has more integrity, just let him fuck off.

Depends. Do you want to be Chad or marry his leftovers?

Yeah, still a bit dysmorphic about basically everything.

But being close enough to ten inches in length to lie about being ten inches and only being six inches in girth isn't DA DICK OF DEATH or anything.
It's just above average.

>the rule is the exception

9.5 inches is like top .01%

pretty much da dick of death

no it isnt you fucking idiot, you have a monster cock

this board is fucking retarded i swear to god

underrated post

>9x6
>just above average
Kekked
I bet you think 6'3 is slightly above average height too
You fags need to get off of Veeky Forums

That's not what it's about you dumb cuck, it's being better than OTHER MALES.
Face > Height = Frame > Body > Penor >>>>>>>>> Money

Our brains are primitive as shit, money is pure cope and literally only matters if you aspire to be a cuck.

Founder of Snapchat is an ugly twink, yet he bangs super models. What's your point?

No they don't
Growth plates harden by the time they're 17 due to the estrogen increase, having a baby might impact hormone levels but can't reopen growth plates.

Not only are you a poorfag, you also happen to be stupid as fuck kek
Get out brainlet

t. """"redpilled"""" redditor

1st. FACE
2nd. FRAME
3rd. HEIGHT ( still very important )

everything else is optional if you have all three.

Reverse your order and you have it perfect.

He's right though
Money is only good for fucking prostitutes or marrying some trophy wife that will cuck you into oblivion.

Haha you sure got me

Not being able to correlate money with attractiveness in a male = double digit IQ

Forgot to add that intelligence is also important in attracting females, which means no decent girl will ever be attracted to a brainlet (you)

t. sickly beta framecel """"intellectuals""""

>>I didn't know whether to be proud, pissed, or rape her.

Fucking lol

> Penis size
7 inches
> Money
£10,000
> Face
7/10
> Height
178cm - 5ft 10in
> Body
I would be the average guy at the gym, not the twink and not chad. Probably most attractive body in my student hall.(shitty competition)