Fitness Youtubers

Which ones are your favorites? I used to love Hodgetwins for the lulz, but I got sick of them.

Now I love Nick Bare. But I'm looking for other quality hosts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iM-5L_e3Lbc
youtu.be/FWZxgmQcE4c
youtube.com/user/JoePaleoTV/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=s8IfPBA2kkA&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=PxvSbbilsJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grand piano

Megsquats and Amanda bucci. Muted of course.

Omar Isuf, Chris Jones, athlean x, candito, alpha destiny

Our lord and savior Cooby

Jason Genova

What are you gay?

Scott Wallace
youtu.be/iM-5L_e3Lbc
youtu.be/FWZxgmQcE4c

>Cav scout
>real infantry
chose one

Student Aesthetics

He was a Platoon Leader and a beast.

Athlean x for isolation
Alan thrall for compounds

Not defending anyone but let's see you make it through Ranger school before talking trash

none of them. every channel is the same fucking shit

Jailbaitwarrior

massthetics, also the golden one

Candito return when???

He is a 11a so infantry officer...

kek, saved

Personally, I like Scott Herman from ScottHermanFitness dot Com

He has a Boston accent that he desperately tries to hide, so you know you can trust him.

I like Alan Thrall, Scott Herman, and The Buff Dudes, personally

Also i guess InfiniteElgintensity and Dom/BroScienceLife

The guy in OP has his own supplement line btw. Haven't tried it yet though.

Thanks for the recs in this bread. I'll check these guys out.

RIZKNOWS

IT SICK IT PISS IT'S REVOLTING IT'S INSULTING

How come nobody mentioned vynzzbrah yet?
He's a fucking legend

I watch these with Alen Thrall in there

Nick Bare is based, i watched his cutting series from last year and i pretty much cut with him. was a nice experience

Also big nigga jones

Is Frank Yang not popular anymore?

Alan Thrall, Brian Alsruhe, Mark Bell and the starting strength YouTube channel. The SS podcast is pretty entertaining if you get Mark's sense of humor.

fronk plz

Anybody else watch NavaTheBeast?

Anything with the Bailey's, mostly warhouse gym.
And super training gym, mark bell and silent Mike for PL

Rich Piana if its not a shitty video where he's only talking

Steve cook has got some quality

I don't watch anybody else really other than Dom ofc

2 time recycle of ranger school too...gulags are worse than the school

The Golden One and The Northern Brothers
More like The Northern Brother nowadays, but still.

I don't give a shit, I like uncle scooberz

Elgintensity to mock on idiots because 90% of this industry is shit

Scoob
Jonnie Candito (When he actually uploaded)
Hodgetwins
Dom of course

He didn't have a Boston accent in his old videos but recently the accent has gone a bit over the top.

All the youtubers that do the yelly nigger thing are cancer. Irony is a bunch of them are not even niggers.

Elliot Hulse
Omar Isuf
Scott Herman

Fuck this uppity faggot he thinks hes all that

he is infantry you dipshit.

Golden one is legit the fact he is full White pride makes it funnier.

Justin Lascek from 70s big.
Has a few good videos on form/anatomy and shit. It's a shame he doesn't post anymore.

Calum, tylerninjagod
Alpha, Omar, silent mike
Alan, scoobs, buff dudes, athlean and super training
In that order

youtube.com/user/JoePaleoTV/videos

He quit his channel, though.

What ever happened to Candito?

NinjaTyler

The Nortern Brudders are autists who happen to know Golden One irl and use this fact to dip into his fanbase. They are unoriginal, unaesthetic, and not very intellectual to boot. It's why they are a meme on /int/.

They are an embarrassment to true white nationalists.

Buff dudes, athlean x, Calum von moger, and occasionally Chris Jones

Steve Cook and Connor Murphy.

>Athlean X looks like a bean and shills constantly

>Calum mumbles in half broken English the whole time

Athlean X is wrong about a lot of shit. I've never seen someone present bullshit in such a convincing way. It's probably because he genuinely believes the shit he says.

Only good youtube channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=s8IfPBA2kkA&t=0s

athlean x
I watch this channel only for improving my training skills.
The others for some more info that I need not have specific ones

> is wrong about a lot of shit
examples?

I don't remember a whole lot to be honest. I didn't write this shit down to debate about online but the one that sticks out the most is his advocacy of meme rep ranges.

>WELL YA SEE YA GOTTA DO THESE REPS FOR STRENGTH
>THESE REPS FOR GROWTH
>THESE REPS FOR ENDURANCE
>ONLY DO THESE REPS BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS

Injured I believe

preston bare> nick bare

this.

ma nigga

I only watched a bit but isn't what he says that rep ranges are usually useless and it's way more important to focus on proper form? From what I saw I think he's right about many things and following would be a good start but it's definitely not scientific.

>Hodgetwins for the lulz

>stare at the camera for a couple seconds
>get really close to it
>start shoving each other
>round of 2nd grader "banter"
>make stupid faces
truly, comedic gold

ERIC

BUGENHAGEN

NOTHING ELSE BABY

Fuck off vinz, nice try with those shill threads recently - but the numbers at the bottom of the page make it painfully obvious that you're samefagging to the max. Try reddit, maybe you'll get your ad money shekels that way.

back in the day when i was younger i enjoyed their shenanigans. but am sick of them now as i said.

Dlb rob rags kaya. They live a pretty sweet life
Chad and dr mike. They give up the knowledge
Dima. He is obligatory Russian
Ct occasionally. He represents the old school.
You know, people who have done something and are worth looking up to to some degree.

AWAKEN MY COATHES

Yeah, just pointing out how finding them funny as a kid, maybe teen, is understandable - but there are legit 30 year old farts who think they are funny as fuck. I just don't get it.

Also OT:
>Athlean-X
Relaxing vids for some reasons, although he has just a hint of bro-science in his videos from time to time. Also his "most people need protein powder to fill their requirements" and other shills are a bit annoying, is it really so hard to eat about 300g of meat a day?

>Thrall
Basic stuff but detailed, I'm generally skeptical of excessive stretching - but his shoulder rehab video is very good.

>Omar
Nothing much to fault here, maybe a bit boring.

>lui marco
Sameish videos, the retard speak bit gets a bit old - but still good for a laugh or two.

>Elgin
Funny, but recently he has started taking himself a bit too serious.

>Scoobs
Fuck off, he waz natty kang and shiet!

>Herman
Worth it just for the accent.

>Pianoman
Rich seems like a honest (yeah I know, crystallized eggs vs. whey etc.) and great guy plus his advice on some stuff is actually not as terrible as you'd expect - I even like the talky videos more than the shitty hardcore-gym-montage shit.

>Bigger by the whey
Absolutely fucking hilarious. I don't know why this shit isn't more popular on Veeky Forums.

AlphaDestiny, Eric Bugenhagen, Alan Thrall and Brian Alsruhe

Glucose Network. Although it's not even particularly fitness focussed anymore, it's still good life motivation to see a dude waking up early in the morning, getting shit done, having fun, not fapping to anime and posting on Veeky Forums, and not being a slave to advertising etc. Just a humble dude who does good.

youtube.com/watch?v=PxvSbbilsJQ

He's great.

No he doesn't, you fuck tards.

wtf is that brown turd thing he puts on his toast?

The Golden Lion AKA The Golden One AKA Latsbrah

That school is 80% luck, 20% physicality. Recycling twice isn't uncommon, even for the best officers the Army has.

Chris jones is a mentally retarded roid monkey, how can anyone even tolerate him is beyond me
>BEEST MAUD
>BEEST MAUD
>BEEST MAUD
>BEEST MAUD
>BEEST MAUD

He was but he's been posting videos of him lifting for a while now on instagram. I think he's just got lazy when it comes to YouTube and can't be fucked any more. He's been saying on insta and twitter he was coming back to youtube soon but that was months ago. Fuck knows if he's ever gonna do it.

>1st Cav
Poor dude.

The Del Ray Misfits
Mental N Iron

Used to watch a lot of NavaTheBeast. Was a really cool guy.

Not so sure why he looks so retarded in pic related.

Fuck him and his retarded nipples.

>Alan Thrall
>AthleanX
>Inf Elgin

also VG's worst of the fitness industry series

I like scoober, elgintensity sometimes, older Hodge twins is great, fronk even though I don't see him on Veeky Forums anymore, and clarence. I actually don't like watching "fitness YouTubers" that much, but I do like watching powerlifting/weightlifting competitions.

>my nigga

i love sam harris on some points, but most of the time he reminds me of a teenage autistic atheist. it doesn't matter how intelligent you are, if you are unable to be flexible and fluid in thought. he's simply too rigid, trying to behave in some overly ordered and nonhuman fashion. it's wonderful to be so bright, so intelligent, but regardless of your inventory of knowledge, if you are unable to have open perception, you're just a textbook.

Vitruvian Fitness.

He's not full of shit. He trains professional athletes and his channel is for people who train like athletes.
He's not catering to powerlifting 20% body fat manlets.

His whole thing is to train in a way that promotes losing fat, gaining muscle and endurance, all while avoiding injuries.

You dont need to bench 3 plates 5x5 to be a good athlete.

he doesnt say that shit at all. he is talking about time under tension and making reps count without counting reps. fuck r u on about

Classic fake natty. Says he doesn't cycle, holds up 100% Micronized 'tine and enormous white tub filled with bovined-derived by-products.

The Aesthetic Professional

You are not an athlete. You will never be an athlete. And half of his shit is meme advice.

tool
kys pls

This user knows

Welcome to Veeky Forums, Nick. Now get the fuck out.

Does anyone else feel like the "fitness youtuber" thing is a bit of a fad, and that alot of people's channels will start to fail like yo Elliot?

Guys like guzman, barbell brigade, infinite elgintensity, and a few others at least do not rely on youtube solely for income and gratification, what will happen to nick wright, chewning, omar, jason blaha, and others when their channels fail?

Chewning seems like a massive douche anyway

Who else /GuzmanAndNikkiB/ here?