How will you celeberateannihilation of Prussia on 27th February?

On 27th February 1947 Allies declared that Prussia will be abolished forever.
How will you celebrate this greatest day in history of humanity? The purification of our globe from the Prussian filth?

Should it be an official holiday on Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirteen_Years'_War_(1454–66)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not only should it be an official world holiday, the children of surviving Prussian nobles should be thrown in a live action hunger games.

I honestly don't care, the destruction of Prussia was a fine thing but it happened long ago and Prussia is no longer relevant enough even as a meme to bother celebrating its destruction.

>Not only should it be an official world holiday, the children of surviving Prussian nobles should be thrown in a live action hunger games.

And the survivors should be hunted down by Polish chariot riders with whip in one hand and Tyskie beer in other.

Russia is acting like the new Prussia

>Prussia annihilated
Lmao its still going but if you feel like celebrating a job half done go ahead.

why are Poles such crybabies? Your personal sentiments don't belong to Veeky Forums.

butthurt germie detected

It is not a day to celebrate, the opposite, it's a day of sorrow

I'll get drunk, same as always. This is a cause for celebration, though.

Why do you guys hate the prussians so much?

Poles hate Prussians because historically the Prussians ass-raped Poles in battle after battle. The Poles hate of Prussians is synonymous to a highschool. The Poles are the weak skinny kid with glasses who the jock football player Prussians beat up every Saturday because they could.

They get inexplicable attention from (mostly American) fans who have watched too many video clips of marching German soldiers, like pretty uniforms and the aura of a well-organized, conservative militaristic state which is all so juvenile while the Prussians themselves did nothing but try to fuck over countries so nothing out of ordinary. Didn't really make the world a better place. Pure aesthetic worship at best that sometimes carries over to the admiration for the Third Reich.

Poland literally created Prussia from ruins of a country they had defeated and served as its vassal and ally for many years. When exactly was this battle after battle?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirteen_Years'_War_(1454–66)

polish butthurt

> Prussians ass-raped Poles in battle after battle
And now Prussia is dead, while Poland lives on.
Dogs and cats in Poland piss on ruins of Prussian statutes in garbage heaps.
This is the only remaining symbol of Prussian legacy.

>thinking prussias legacy will ever be forgotten
You'll be late for your janitorial shift at the local elementary school if you don't leave soon

The only day Veeky Forums should celebrate is 29 of may

The fall of Byzantium

>>thinking prussias legacy will ever be forgotten
The only legacy Prussia left is that of failure.

>t. Muh Poland is the greatest country in the world, but I live in another western European countries because I can't earn enough in Poland

Sorry, this is a Prussian board, no Francophiles allowed.

Is that what they teach you in Polish schools? Funny, I've been to school in England, France and Denmark and the only time Poland is mentioned is when it was partitioned by it's neighboring chads. We dedicate weeks to study of Prussia but Poland gets crumbs. Your nation is one of weak cry babies, if any country is to never be remembered it's yours.

>Poles hate Prussians because historically the Prussians ass-raped Poles in battle after battle.
lol
prussia always relied on third party to gain upper hand over poland
first it was sweden that gave them independence
then it was prusiaboo tsar that saved them from annihilation
then it was prussian agent catherine that agreed to partition poland and made prussia benefit from them greatly
and lets not forget that the fact that it was created in first place was because prussian begged polish king to come and rule over them because they hated teutonic knights so much (pic related)

>but muh 13 years war!
Go ahead and try to fall back on one example in your favor against the hundreds in ours. Poles are absolute cucks.

>Go ahead and try to fall back on one example
im still waiting for yours where we supposedly lost couple of battles to prussia
spoiler: it never happened. Prussians knew they would be destroyed in one on one conflict and they were about to be but Turks wanted to stick their dick into european history yet again and Sobieski had to scrap his plans of invading them.

>Your nation is one of weak cry babies
And Prussia is a nation of rotting corpses and ash.Nothing of it remains, and it will be remembered for what it is, a dead failure.

>I've been to school in England, France and Denmark
England homicide rate 0.92
France homicide rate 1.5
Poland homicide rate 0.74

Enjoy your changing demographic and future

>Poland is mentioned is when it was partitioned by it's neighboring chads
What the fuck? Poland has raped every of their neighbours countless Times.

>and it will be remembered for what it is, a dead failure
The only place where Prussia is remembered as that is in Poland friend, I wouldn't expect you to be able to read English as you're likely drunk this very minute but in the west we dedicate weeks to the study of Prussias glory. Stay angry.

If Poland was so strong why was it partitioned? Pic related, we got a huge slice.

>Thinking homicide rates somehow prove Poland isn't historically a nation of soy drinkers

> Poles are absolute cucks.
The map disagrees

> but in the west we dedicate weeks to the study of Prussias glory

Prussians were nothing more than Germanised Polacks. During Napoleonic Era, Prussians were getting demolished by Polish units every time they met.

Even if Polish uprisings against Russia were targted on Prussia instead of Russia, Prussia would stop existing. They knew that.

Youre women come to my country to clean my shitter. They literally wash my shit stained undies and have to empty my pissbottles. The only reason Poland won't have any muslims is cus everyone who lives there will be over 70. Enjoy watching all your children emigrate. Problem is you aren't actually polish, youre just a dumb American who heard about """based""" Poland

kek this, there's a reason they're called "Europe's challenge cup trophy".

Kill yourself.

What is your picture supposed to prove? In that war, Poland relied on the power of the Prussian cities to overcome the Teutonic order after they were rekt by the latter at the battle of Konitz.

These threads never fail to remind me why everybody hates prussiaboos.

Why is Veeky Forums infested with polish subhuman scum?

Are you that Brit with sci fi ideas about the origins of Germans and Slavs or the Canadian nazi?

I'm that German who wants Poles to be removed from the parts of Germany that they occupy.

poor little polish boy

>refugees welcome

Every time. Can't stop ruining Europe for one minute.

>Implying he's wrong

>the EU is great when I can leach from it but not when other subhumans start doing the same
Typical Pole.

You want your girls to do even more clean-up work? How nice of you!

So you have the knowledge about how the EU grant system works correct? How they are given to each country and how much and what they have to do with it or if they have freedom to do with them whatever they want? What each of them pay to the EU institutions and how it's decided which country pays the most? You managed to google one statistic and looks like you think you've discovered some great injustice. Clearly the EU officials are not aware of it or they would've changed this situation for sure. You may want to contact them and save Europe.

Prussia (as an administrative entity within German Reich) was abolished by nazis before the allies, as they thought it serves no purpose

What the fuck are you talking about Poland gets more from the EU than it pays. I don't have to be able to apply for an infrastructural support program in Bruxels to know that.

Well then in 2016 Polish government admitted it was the net payer as instead of 16 billions it received 2 as the money that each country receives in the budget is not the same that it gets for real as the money in the budget can be divided in two categoties: commitments and payments. Interesting I didn't know that. And it only took me a couple minutes and I already know that, just like I thought, it's not so simple.

These aren't even sentences.

Thanks.

>make an economic union between European nations
>Germans turn it into 4th Reich and try to black the European population

Must be in kraut dna to ruin Europe

By calling OP a faggot.

>Frogs so butthurt about 1871 they're still shitposting about it 150 years later

>WE IZ BASED WHITE DEFENDERS OF EUROPE
No muslims are going to Poland because Poland is a piss-poor shithole where not even Poles want to live.

I wish this board had flags so we could filter retards.

Bavarian detected!

>Prussians ass-raped Poles in battle after battle
?