I've recently gotten a job at McDicks. I'm given a free meal every shift...

I've recently gotten a job at McDicks. I'm given a free meal every shift. What is the most protein packed/health combination you /b/ros can recommend me?

chicken nuggets my nig

Wroooong!
Chicken Wings.

Try to pack your own lunch honestly, but if you must, I'd say a grilled chicken mcwrap or salad. Eggwhite delights in the morning ain't too bad either.

depends on your macros, I guess.
If you dont care about fats and want high protein, double quarter pounder has the best bang for buck.
Other than that I feel like you cant go wrong with artisan chicken sandwiches.

when I worked at burger king I used to eat the fuck out of the grilled chicken

it was a laid back store and I could just make whatever I wanted, so I could make like double grilled chicken sandwiches and stuff

This lel, the grease trap is gonna get to you OP. Pack healthy shit.

Get a better job faggot LMFAO

Are you literally braindead?

For me, it's the McChicken.

is that way

Man I work there too (yeah I'm braindead). I keep a bag of oats and a bowl in my locker and just pour some hot water in that shit out of the coffee machine on my break most days. Saying that I work mornings only but you could still eat oats on laters shifts I guess... Everyone will judge you but you can laugh at them as they're stuffing their faces with that fat and sugar they call food there. Good luck getting a better job though m8.

I'm recovering from being a NEET. I see any employment as a positive currently
I make the chicken, and it's made as I would make it myself at home. The grilled artisan chicken sandwiches would be the best option seeing the options. Thanks boys

>he fell for the NEET meme

How retarded do you have to be faggot?

NEET masterrace am i right?

Why do fat ppl get tattoos? Tattoos dont look good on fat people.

>mc donalds salad
this is literaly the unhealtiest item at mcd

water

No it's not you retard.

Yeah if you drench it in ranch.

>lettuce is unhealthy because it's from McDonald's

Kek you dumbass

I work at mc Donalds and go to the gym, I generally get a chicken sandwich, drink, fruit bag and a dessert. No fries since they taste like shit. It won't mess you up unless you are lazy.

chicken broc and rice from home, you pig

You don't HAVE to eat there OP?

lol if you work there just take the food, that's what everybody did when I worked there. Obviously you don't do that shit in front of a manager, but lmao at people who worked there and actually paid

>put food in bag
>take to drive thru
>leave it there for a little to pretend the car never showed
>take it to the breakroom

Came here for this, was not disappointed

Eggwhite and grilled chicken if they have it.
Just stick to chicken even fries it's not calorie dense and has high protein .

Or just wrap your food in lettuce. Just don't bother with fries or soda

double quarter pounder, large fries, large coke, everyday. calories are calories bro, just exercise a bit more and you'll be fine.

Get a mcdouble and just eat the meat and cheese and not the bread.

I worked at a McDonalds for 5 months, the lettuce is covered in sugar water before they send it to the restaurant

The artisan grilled chicken is great. i would throw out the buna though.

Cant go wrong with a grilled chicken salad either. i would replace the sauce they give you with olive oil and vinegar.

you are literally retarded

R u tarded