Be anglos

>be anglos
>burn a 19 year old virgin
Anglos are really sub-humans aren't they?

>virgin

Frenchies burned her

>fight in a war against England
> get captured by England
What did she expect to happen?

glorified cheerleader

>virgin
she wasn't after we were done with her m8

>virgin
Does anyone actually believe this meme?

>Be anglos
>rape and then burn a 19 year old virgin who was carrying out god's will
Despicable

I wish I could save her from the English. Some sort of time machine.

fucking animals

white knight

just think, they probably let the whole garrison take her, every man, and the hounds too. She must have bled so much...

Please don't assume my race, class and gender, okay? Now excuse me.

They probably based her on modern French people.

im ok with this (because artistic license) but i do wonder what the backlash would be on black historical figures being played by white people

She was burned by the Burgundians, not the English, and she wasn't a virgin and didn't claim to be one, "maid of Orleans" is poetic license.

This. Black Joan is fine in a work of fiction, if it were an historical documentary or something it would be different.

>court transcripts show she was examined by several women and proven to be a virgin

The absolute fucking state of Veeky Forums...

>some women said so!
Uh-huh.

Go home Lindy.

They looked at her vag and recognized that her hymen was intact

>some women said so!

hymens arent freshness seals.

>They looked at her vag and recognized that her hymen was intact
fucking dykes lmao

>She wasn't a virgin, some anons said so!
I like where this is going

Even if her hymen was intact (protip: women ALWAYS lie), you can still have sex up the poo-hole. Every "virtuous catholic girl" I've fucked asked for it up the crapper so she can "be a virgin on her wedding night".

Mate, if she was a virgin or not, or if she had any sexual experience or not, I don't give a flying fuck, I'm just saying this argument is retarded.
People have sex, big whoop.
Rape was extremely common during this time during war, big whoop.
>protip: women ALWAYS lie
Do you hail from the fabled kingdom of /r9k/?
Are you going to preach about the vile roastee?

>he thinks women are honest about their sex lives
It's very obvious which of us is the incel my friend.
>hurr idgaf if she was a virgin
Then why did you respond to the posters saying she wasn't, you retarded faggot?

the hymen doesnt have to break during sex.
and the hymen can break from activities nothing to do with sex.
also the hymen can heal.

so the only thing a hymen test tells anyone is the state of the woman's hymen. it is not a historical record of virginity.

>It's very obvious which of us is the incel my friend.
If that makes you feel any better sure, I am.
>Then why did you respond to the posters saying she wasn't, you retarded faggot?
Because I went into a thread thinking I'd find a discussion about Jeanne d'Arc, not an insecure bucko about her virginity and wanted to voice that, just like how you're voicing your opinion that all women are liars about their sexual experience.

Idk if this is you first day on Veeky Forums, but threads typically contain multiple conversations that unfold in parallel. If you wanted to talk seriously about her, maybe you should have replied to the serious posts and not the joke ones? Like any of these retards:

that makes me hard

you can't tell whether or not a woman is a virgin by looking at her vagoo you fucking incel retard. also, what said. she likely wasn't even being close to being a virgin when we took her nor was she "doing God's work". c*tholics are pawns of the devil.

>let's just ignore the evidence we have in the most detailed surving medieval trial transcripts, in order to further my idiotic fantasies

Never change Veeky Forums.

that's hot

Is this after she was burned at the stake?

Know that you're mentioning it, it would be funny seing a white Mansa Musa.

But here's the catch, as strange as it sounds, there are a lot of "black virgins" around France, dark skinned woman having accomplished miracles or other blessings. Relicas and stories about them are found back the XIIIth century, so who knows, she could have been one of these strange occurences (goes on to show that migration has always been present, even in very small numbers)

>be anglo
>see witch
>put her on trial
>you say "she's a witch"
>pope says "she's a witch"
>Even the frog king you're fighting says "she's a witch"
>give her execution suited for witches
>papacy retcons history to say you killed a saint

and that's why anglos hate the pope

I wonder that as well...

>be anglos
>get their asses kicked by a 19 year old virgin
>rape a burn a 19 year old virgin
ftfy

underrated post

>Virgin
lol
she was BLACKED

There's no way that Gilles de Rais hadn't taken her virginity. I mean, that was basically his vocation in life.

you have to be an absolute incel to think she was animated by anything but a chad

ya fuk anglos shoulda let the 3rd reich dominate them