Rip Veeky Forums favorite fatty

rip Veeky Forums favorite fatty.
will he survive the surgery?

>complications
it's finally happening

>Have gastric band fitted to lose weight.
>blends his junk food instead

what if...he actually loses weight, keeps it off...establishes a healthy lifestyle.

What happens then?

We have one less thing to shitpost on this board, what a tragedy

If that happens I will sip 50 cans of Monster energy and livestream my death.

Everyone stops watching his youtube videos and he becomes poor

we rejoice, why not
he's disgusting failure, but as long as he's alive there's time to turn the things around

he becomes /ourguy/

Then great, things went as planned

Unfortunately getting surgery won't fix an eating disorder as that's more of a mental issue than anything else

Also I guarantee he could drop a couple hundred pounds by cutting out soda alone, but for some reason he just doesn't

the damage is done and he'll still die soon

>but for some reason he just doesn't
he doesn't want to lose weight

nah, human body is amazing. Sure, he won't become a world class athlete, but he can function normally and live up to an old age

That won't happen.

Life doesn't work like this, there are no shortcuts. You either take the long road and get good long lasting results or find a way to cheat your way to success for temporary results and a long line of consequences.

Not to mention just how pervasive habits are. There is no way in hell that his surgery will suddenly remove his eating habits and judging by how the fatty has handled improvement thus far, I don't think he'll suddenly be able to manage it.

There's always trade offs. And the trade off for this is that he will simply balloon back up and probably feel even more out of control with his situation than he already does.

Even if he sheds the weight, the arteries are still clogged.

>tfw boogie becomes chad before you do

He isn't ever going to lose the weight. He's already shown that. His eating and soda habits most likely won't change, and if they do it won't be enough to save him.

Can you imagine what having your body fucked up to this degree does to your endocrine system? I think he should be considered to have diminished capacity for legal purposes.

>surgery won't fix your "ptsd" fatass

Did he tweet at himself in the first tweet? I don't understand how this works.

The greatest thinspo of all time (so long as we conveniently forget the gastric band and pretend it was pure willpower).

Beautiful, you will have 72 sips waiting for you in the paradise.

Yes , he is infact retarded

>you will never live in the timeline where boogie just goes on a mad roid cycle and converts all his fat into muscle

feel sad brehs

1000% guarantee that if he loses weight, his wife will leave him

I HIGHLY doubt someone like Boogie will keep off the weight. If he was serious about this, he could have easily lost most of the weight over the past four or five years about him discussing weight loss without surgery, and he could be getting the skin surgery around this point.

If he can keep the weight off and lives a healthy lifestyle, then there is no excuse for anyone to be fat if a lazy fucker like him can do it. But I just don't respect fat people taking shortcuts to lose weight.

However, it would be nice to see one more healthy person in an increasingly unhealthy country. Doubt he'll stick with it.

>If he can keep the weight off and lives a healthy lifestyle, then there is no excuse for anyone to be fat if a lazy fucker like him can do it.

I feel like unknown fatties should have a harder time.
Him with so many followers and money should be able to do it.

anyone else kinda upset hes not doing it on my 600lb life. We don't get to actually see the real mess of his life and Dr Nows reactions?

This is the only right answer

Some people who go under surgery start to drink alcohol because they can't eat like pigs anymore. So they're exchanging one bad habit for another - alcohol has a lot of calories.

the way these people act like this surgery is going to just make everything better is the exact reason why they are fat in the first place. instant gratification and lack of responsibility or diligence. they place so much hope on this surgery, put it on this pedestal. no mention of
>i really plan on turning my life around once i get this surgery, i plan on eating healthy and exercising and using this as a stepping stone.
no, it's all this finality with them.
>this is it! finally, all my problems will be solved with this simple procedure that astonishes all the masses!

If anything it would make it worse. Gets mass gratification for claiming to be trying to lose weight.

This

Yeah, no. He's a dead man at this point. There is no reason to think this will end any other way.

has he been turned down for gastric bypass before?
what reasons did they give?

during 6 years he has lost 8 lbs , dont know why or how somone would operate him now . 0 fucking progress

I hate boogie fuck him

well they won't operate on him until he's lost a significant amount
probably why he's never tried, he's pinning it all on this surgery and thinks it'll do the hard work for him

I think he's been told no before because it's just a waste of time for the doctors, surgeons, the dieticians, everyone involved

his wife will kill the fat ass himself just to take his money.

shes not about to let this fat fuck live after everything shes gone through.

1. How are they gonna find a casket big enough for his fat ass
2. Who are they gonna get to carry his 1500 corpse

will they have to get Veeky Forums dudes to put him in the ground? be ironic to see that

It fucks up their eating habbits worse than before. All the shit does is shrink their stomach and stop part of the intestines from absorbing as much on the food intake. Once they get down to a healthy size they have a normal size stomach but their body doesn't actually absorb the 1500-2k calories they ate.

I know a couple of people that have had the fatty surgery.
Lost massive amounts of weight at first, then slowly gained 50+% of their original weight back in the first 1-2 years.

Getting a surgery without addressing the mental cause of your fatness and dropping all your bad lifestyle habits won't fix a shit.

you know when they cremate morbidly obese, they burn them at a lower temp and notify the fire department because of the grease fire it causes.

i've never understood how you can get like this, just ignore every signal your body is giving you and metaphorically rape it until it just gives up on you

This seems pretty irresponsible for a doctor to give him the operation. He can't lose more than 5 pounds after "trying" for years. He's lazy, and has a martyr complex.

holy shit Boogie is gonna be like a nuke

he will gain a lot of the weight back, you can't go from eating 8000 calories a day to eating 2000 calories a day because your stomach and sense of hunger will still be accustomed to the 8000 calories to be satisfied.

mental illness.

just imprison him at this point.

How much does he weight anyway? Around 600 lbs?

Emotional problems

If food is literally the only thing that provides pleasure and comfort to an otherwise shitty life full of sadness and suffering, you'll end up like boogie. For some it's drugs, some it's sex, some alcohol, self harm etc. This is beyond the point of greed or laziness, this is the reality of what an eating disorder really is

but he feels no shame over it

He gains it all back

Fame and youtube shekels play probably a big part too. This guy ate a jar of mayonaise in one of his videos for god's sake

Am I the only horrible piece of shit that doesn't want him to get a second chance?

He's been so god damn fat for so long without ever getting serious about weight loss, I was looking forward to his suffering at this point.

There will be some excuse close to his surgery date where he won;t be able to get it

these dubs says he will regain all the weight by the end of the year

my dubs say he will regain the weight.

my dubs say he never loses weight

my dubs say that boogie will make it.

I love this meme you rascals keep up

if he's hoping surgery will do everything for him, he's going to fail

given that he's never sincerely attempted weight loss before, it sounds like he's expecting miracles

my dubs say he loses weight, keeps it off, becomes fit, and lives to be 98

not even Kek is that good

nigga probably has the heart of a 70 year old man right now

Fuck I hate that man. I do a lot of cardio and when I go on vacation I always end up putting on weight because I'm hungry as fuck

It doesn't help that in all of his previous vlogs, Boogie claimed he had to get his weight down to 450lb (I think) before an in-state licensed doctor would perform the gastric bypass on him. Obviously, he never did.

So this new development most likely means he finally threw enough money at a shady, possibly foreign or unlicensed doctor to perform an operation which could potentially kill him.

Dubs he dies mid surgery

Check

well at least he's motivated enough to spend money on it

oh shit nigga TRIPPLE dubs

i never know

should i read bottom-up or up-bottom?

hes rushing for obamacare to pay for it before the healthy people get pulled out of his pool.

RIP INTO PIECES YOU FAT FUCK

well

pls put me in the screencap when he dies

WE DID IT BROS

>literally THREE pairs of dubs

goodbye you fat fuck

now the question is, grease fire for supersized coffin?

It's fucking over...

>77
>88
>66

Praise KEK

they should've chopped that shit up

His body is going to be a fucking mess when they're done with him. Grease fire it is.

He's hopeless.
DDP came to his house and gave him a solid weight loss plan, but this fat fuck couldn't stop stuffing his face or bother doing the exercises.

>you realize that his whore wife rides those doctors dick not only because she loves it, but she also wants them to not help

w0w

does boogies wife cheat on him?

he does but he can't mentally do it.

RIP

keep on rockin lil dude!

THERE IS A GOD AND HIS NAME IS KEK.

when he has his fat removed, will he have quite a lot of lean muscle mass? I mean he's carrying around a massive ammount of extra weight all day

my dubs say he dies in surgery lol

Why do you all wish death on someone?