>be me
>walking out of gym
>so close to the door
>"have a good day!"
>turn around
>qt receptionist smiling and waving
>wave back and say "thanks"
>walk out door

Did I fuck up my chance? Should I have asked for her number?

fuk u

That's what they're paid to do.

Doing her job. She smiles at the non retards too

she was angling for a tip, you retard

>front desk girl asks if I want to join her for some racketball after I finish my workout
>writes her number down and hands it to me
>she's a legit 8/10 but probably 6 years younger than me
>I'm a khv
>I don't actually have a racket I'm just using the case as a bag since someone stole mine a few days ago

Currently sitting in the sauna wondering what the fuck to do I've never had something like this happen. I finished my workout half an hour ago.

That was uncalled for.

YOU FUCKING MORON SHE WILL HOOK YOU UP WITH ONE IF YOU SAY YES GO FUCKING PLAY WITH HER

>tfw the QT receptiongirl sounds super sincere and always manages to say something nice as you enter or leave
>tfw you know it's a ruse and respond with autistic grunts and single word responses
>yfw she looks visibly disappointed the one time you only wave

Idk man is she cute? Go to a sporting goods store and buy a racquetball racquet, a glove, and some glasses, all of these things should be in the same area of the store. pic related. tell her you're really new to the game and use the bag as a gym bag sometimes so she doesn't expect you to be an expert or anything. Also take some time to figure out how to start playing racquetball, it's just like tennis but instead of crossing a net it bounces off of a wall, not too difficult to pick up i see old dudes playing it all the time so it's not a tough thing to get in to

Enjoy your new hobby, lol

u brought ur phone into the sauna?

>u
>ur
Off yourself.

>blonde qt receptionist always greets me by name and no one else, not even other regulars
>Don't know how she got my name, I rarely ever saw her
Feel a little creeped out desu

U wot m8

Are you sure? Because I'm just as awkward around the receptionist and I'm absolutely retarded.

Your fucking gym membership, they have your name

>he doesn't have an alias

I thought it was called Sqaush??

I've never seen even a moderately attractive person who plays racketball

>Tipping the receptionist
Please don't tell me this is a thing that actually happens in burger land

>He doesn't tip his receptionist
Do you not tip the bathroom boy for drying your balls either you cheap kike?

She wasn't waving at you. She was waving at someone else.