CBT w/ stats

CBT w/ stats

5'11 210lbs 21 YO

220x6 OHP
445x5 Squat
545x3 Dead
315x6 Paused Bench

Alright bros it was my 21st yesterday. Ended up going to a popular gay bar in the city cause there was a drag show going on that was apparently killer. Long story short they found out it was my bday and I stripped and made some ones.

After this they offered me a bartending job. Should I go for it bros? The bar is fun as fuck and everyone is super nice, but I'm straight and I'm not sure if that's bad if you're gonna bartend at a gay bar. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nB5mpC7lVms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take the job

and sit on my face

>220x6 OHP
why are you lying on an anonymous flower growing board?

>went to a gay bar for your 21st because the drag show

how's being mentally disabled?

Found the dyel

181cm
94kg

bench: 5x140
Squat: 12x140
Dl:3x200

Are you on roids?

Them lifts that young.

Don't be a fag, user, and juat take the job. It will probably be the most fun shit in your life, however, expect to get curious enough someday to try some dieeeeck.

You will get a alot of tips son
Moneywise I don't think it will pay out

And legs

>220x6 OHP
>those shoulders

Not buying it, lad. I can only hit 215 for a triple and I have better delts.

yeah take the job, don't forget >nohomo
mirin lifts

Done
Proof
youtu.be/nB5mpC7lVms
It was fun as fuck and everyone I was with wanted to go.
Yes one cycle and now I cruise on scripted test by a doc
Yes sir
Lol
Check proof
Thanks bro

What country and how did you get your prescription?

What doctor prescribes test to a 21 year old.

how long lifting?

>Proof

I stand corrected. Noice.

You will suck a dick with in the month.

mirin thicc back OP. Nice lifts as well, much more than me.

6'2 195lbs

Usually just 135 OHP for reps
315 Squat
405 DL
275 Bench

> be comfortable with sexuality
> Take the job and get ripped
> tons of guys mirin
> take off shirt
> collect tips
> ??? profit

looking solid.

better physique doesn't mean you're stronger

What kind of dumbass roids at 20 y-o ?
You got godlike natural test at that age, you don't need to pin

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

>dont be a fag
>get a job at gay bar
Wew

how do you get scripted test?

America. I tested at 200ng/dl. Had no sex drive. And slept 12-14 hours a day. I never experienced morning wood until I got on the script.
Four years. A year of that I didn't lift.
Thanks bro!
I had no test. That's why :(

what was your strength before blasting test?

I weighed 165
395x1 squat
185x2 bench
135x5 ohp
405x3 dead

How old did you go on gear, and did you get a prescription after taking your first cycle or prior?

Did you intentionally drop your test to get a doctors note?

was the first cycle from a doctor or not? what was it?

well you had pretty strong lower body prior, anyway, mirin

I promise you a straight barkeeper will drown in tips compared to a gay guy doing the same thing.

the forbidden-fruit effect and obvious but polite disinterest will drive the gays absolutely crazy

also the job is probably fun as fuck and will improve your social skills by a lot

>tl;dr: do it fggt

Script came first. I got my levels checked when I had mono. They waited till I was 19 until I got the script though. I get 125mg test c a week forever. I did a cycle of test e @ 400mg wk for 12 weeks about 6 months ago.
Thank you!
Y'all are getting me excited.

hey, I don't have sex drive and morning woods either, so I'm very interested in your experience.

Did you lift before the test? How were your strength levels/body?
will you have to run the test forever? are your balls shrinking or is there something they do about it?

Is pete still coaching you?

Strength levels were actually very good prior. Upper strength levels were piss poor. And I struggled to out on muscle but not fat or lose fat. I will have to run it forever sadly. I take a weekly injection of HCG as well which makes my balls nice and full. Also after I hopped on the script my dick grew an inch due to real erections.
Nope! I'm using him for my next meet prep though! I absolutely loved his coaching.

> roiding for this

fuark good gains and nice strength, especially that OHP

I'm pretty happy with my gains. I'm a bit too fat though. I actually did that cycle for strength gains. I value that more over my look.
Thanks!

I never went to a doc because I'm pretty lean and have advanced strength levels. Never had problems with stomach fat either.
But after what you say, I should probably see a doctor. Thank you!

Yeah of course! Seeing a doctor is your best bet. Ask for a blood test and hormone panel! Also be aware that there's a greater chance that you may just be in a funk or depressed or something similar instead of low test.

Can someone please estimate my bodyfat percentage?

If's just a number and it's an estimate... means nothing bro

mirin that wide back
also this sounds like a great job to get mires 24/7
Id take it if I were in your position

6 foot 180 lbs 20 years old
Bench 180x8
Squat 225x8
Deadlift 315x5
I know my lifts are shit I'm just trying to look good

Do you compete in tested feds or what? confused how your hormones would look

I'm still curious to know what an expert eye could determine about my bf%, paradoxically I hope that it's not too high, since I've lost tons of weight during the last two years and, despite being technically on my target weight, I still feel chubby and I hope that there is still room for improvement left

I recently tested at 430 ng/dL & my doc thinks it's "just fine" but I want to be on the higher end of the standard range

what do you think your average total testosterone is when on HRT?

18-20% You are Skinny Fat. You need muscle

Nice hickey

you just need to put some muscle on dude. you're skinny but flabby

Like 20%, you're still a fat fuck. Sorry bro.

Dude you're way too early in the road to be worrying about bf%, just fucking lift and eat mildly well and your body will improve.

No worries bro, as I pointed out in I hoped there was still something I could do to improve my body.

I want to remove the flab, but being employed in an office job where I have to sit at a desk 9 hours per day isn't helpful for achieving a nice looking body, I will have to get into a gym routine somehow. Thanks everybody for the replies by the way!

but you dont have better shoulders, you have better lighting and are actively flexing them
the delusion

Take it OP!!

>roiding for the body
All the kings keks

>21st birthday
>yo man lets go to a drag show

white ppl baka

>ITT bodybuilder gets inducted into the world of "gay for pay" to fund steroids and inevitably gets pimped and turned out.

I'd give him $150 for 4 hours

5'6 158lbs in these pictures, back down to 153 right now. I was eating tacobell 4-5x a week here

5'6 158lbs

All time PRs

Bench 205lbs 1x1

Deadlift 335lbs 1x1 double overhand

Squat
245lbs 1x1

OHP
155lbs 1x1

Farmers walks
100lb dumbells

Weighted pull-ups
+60lbs 3x5

Been lifting for like 3 years and 4 months now started at 104lbs twink mode

Boy, those third reich economics sure make sense, wonder what kind of prevalent force stopped nations from achieving autonomy and kept them from realizing their full potential.

I'm still working on my body, I spent a lot of time doing lightweight lifting and cardio so I hadn't really tried to do huge lifting programs, I'm doing SL at the moment
>b-be kind ;__;

(No 1RM, just posting what I'm up to in SL so far)
Squat 130lbs
OHP 85lbs (fuck OHP)
Deadlift 145lbs
Row 115lbs
Bench 115lbs

I'm hoping to increase my lifts a hell of a lot more when winter comes around and I bulk a bit.

have lost a bit of strength on cut but whatevs

Straight bartenders get a shit ton of tips in gay bars, provided you're extremely friendly and fine with occasionally showing off your body.
Do it, but be prepared for a lot of awkward drunk, sometimes aggressive/irritating flirting from dudes.

mirin

don't cut

(you)

Tried to get some leg pics for you guys. By popular demand (and lagging glutes) I'm gonna start squatting. inb4 snapcity.

lol i must have finally gotten through to you about muh skwatz for leg gains.

yeah, you're way more than 20%, more like 25%, but it's not because you're that fat, just have no muscle

>lagging glutes

more like lagging everything, your legs look like you barely squat 100kg

nice calves

did you train them hard or are they genetic?

Nearing the end of my Cut. Planned on doing a 6 week, but on week 14. They always go longer than I intend. Strength loss has been minimal because I've cut so slowly, so I may extend it into April.
The hunger is starting to wear on me though, and I'm just exhausted/depressed/tired almost all the time. I have energy for Work and the gym, and then I just come home and not move.

6'0, 29 Y/O, 182lbs

OHP: 185
Bench: 305
Chinup: 90lb weighted x5
Squat: 365 (Recovering from a huge back injury still - This is a 3 year high)
Deadlift - 315x10x5 (I don't ever go less than 5 reps now/don't go super heavy, Just too dangerous after snapcity. Doing 10 sets of 5 has made my back feel amazing, almost as good as pre-injury.)

Sorry for shitty poses and pics, i took them quickly so ppl wouldnt see me taking pictures and look like a tool.

6'2
234 pounds

Dont really know my stats since i havent maxed out in a while.

I plan on bulking a lil more than cutting down to atleast 215

Please help me senpais, i want to look sexy for my grillfriend

>Raisin abs

Good to see new pics holmes. The cut is definitely paying off, lookin good. Funny, you have ab insertions similar to christian gooma. Also didn't remember you were my age. Enjoy that last year broheim.

5'9 185 lbs

0.75/1.5/2.75/3.75 5RM

Not sure what you mean :(

Thanks man! I took your advice last fall and committed to a reasonable bulk for a few months and put on about 10lbs between Aug and Nov 30.
In terms of total progress, i'm only marginally bigger and leaner than I was last summer, but hey, progress is progress. I'll take it. Now to get a tan and see what I really look it, heh.

Grr, that was me. Posted from Mobile and forgot it doesn't have my Trip :(. I'm retarded.

Girls dont give a fuck about size as long as you have ANY muscle. Start cutting now :).

Bulking till strong.

6'7 265-270

110 bench
140 squat
192.5 dl

> 6'7" 235 lbs
> 3200 kcal (-300) cutting
> ULxPPLx
>175/245/470x5 leg press*/275x5 SLDL*

Rates? I'm down about 12 lbs, trying to get more lean and slowly bulk from there. *Torn iliopsoas that causes debilitating pain 'in the hole' on squats/DL, doing my best to build legs without them.

These numbers have to be some low quality b8

Mmm
>someone who is shorter then me, weighs more then me and roids DLs less then me

?

>In terms of total progress, i'm only marginally bigger and leaner than I was last summer, but hey, progress is progress. I'll take it.

Feel ya man. This summer is looking at about 7 lbs heavier than last for me, obviously holding BF% the same. Not bad for slowing gains from year 2 to 3, but probably missed out on a couple more lb's of lmm if I wasn't stubborn about going beyond lean bulk.

what he's trying to say is you are weak as fuck for your height and weight

Just wondering balconybro, what's the point in posting 4 separate pictures of basically the same pose?

pure laziness. originally intended to crop out whichever is best from burst capture on webcam app but meh.

if you had 2 braincells to rub together you'd understand that i'm obviously going to be very heavy because im much taller, b/w multipliers don't work for people my size.

Ontop of that i've only been lifting about 8 months and I was fairly """skinny""" before that.

also those weights are in kilos btw

this guy is also 5'8 - 5'9 not 5'11

> posting body weight in lbs
> posting lifts in kgs

makes a lot of sense.

Mirin stats hard

Yo this is a current body thread, your body been like this for months

Exercises to increase height?

Holy shit it's the 6'7 dude. Congrats on not looking like a twig (not sarcasm) good progress

5'9, 155

is my chest lagging? i feel like it is. how do i fix this?

you're infertile

6'1

Not too much, maybe mix things up in your routine a bit

mirin as always

looking good fellow lankster

dont listen to that guy your abs look like a shield good shit