Get cast as a kung fu superhero

>get cast as a kung fu superhero
>have 1.5 years to show up train for the part
>show up in this shape

Did this trigger anybody else? I fucking struggel to find the time everyday to eat right and work out while having a job..
This faggot gets paid to get in shape, had trainers and nutricionists, and can just take his pick of top shelf of roids for the stars
Even in this photoshopped promo pic he manages to look like shit, and they made his shoulders wider and shaded it so it looks like he at least has some definition....
REEEEE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He didnt wanna get bulky muscle brah! Lean athletic muscle is where its at!

Then why did he not get lean and athletic then?
He showed up as skinnyfat

Holy shit I completely agree OP.

Take your fucking job seriously, no wonder it got horrible reviews.

Matt Murdock at least looks like he can hit 1/2/3/4.

He had access to some of the best trainers and cooks in the world and he was too big of a lazy fuck to get past yoga skinny fat

1. Youre not supposed to be ripped to perform well in martial arts
2. This is literally all girls want

Unironically this is not what the majority of girls want. He's like 140lbs. Basically zero definition.

He should have bulked up.

Superman doesn't need to have muscle, Cavill did it because he's a professional and wants to look the part

Look at most MMA fighters. Most of them look like this.

>it got horrible reviews.
lol, the show is much better than the reviews say

All of the comic world is saying the same thing.
They were rushing to force the defenders.
It was an opportunity squandered.
And what director decided that the half
neckbeard was the facial hair of choice?

B-but he should be asian tho!!! Even though he isnt in the source material!!!

Have you actually seen the show? He's even worse than in my op pic, they gave him bigger shoulders and edited the chest so that it looks like he has one, this is below oter mode, which would be passabel for the part, i had to freeze frame during the show because i got so facinated by his baby wrists, they are so thin, its crazy

he seems to have mild ab definition in some of the later episodes

fucking pisses me off thats all I know

Name one

>implying netflix isn't hugely involved in the jewish conspiracy (look at shows like OITNB)
>implying this wasn't intentional to encourage the cuck fetish by releasing this after luke cage

Bullshit, even Cody Phister looks better than this guy and he has the most shit body in the UFC
Female fighers look better than him also

look at the god, bruce lee

Those where his ribs, not abs

>>have 1.5 years to show up train for the part

He had a couple of months. He looks much better in the Defenders

i'm not talking about his serratus, there are several scenes in the last few episodes where you can see the vague outline of his rectus abdominis

If you are white and watching Luke Cage you are a cuck.

Its a fucking joke

Especially considering the fairly high budget it had

So this begs the question...
If Veeky Forums was given the same opportunity.
What role have you accepted, and what mode do you go?

Post examples
hardmode: must fit your body type

>watching jewflix
>not a cuck
Choose one

Paid to get in extreme shape, have people make my meals and drive to the gym.... fuck man.. i would be shooting for He-Man to be honest

Always batman.

I even look like bruce Wayne

Mr. Mxyzptlk
>tfw manlet

Tbh this is probably threadworthy.

i don't think i've ever seen a black guy with arm hair before

Even as a lanklet I could look good with those opportunities
Just get as big as I can while maintaining visible abs

Hmmmm.... Lobo for me

I was thinking the same thing

>he was too big of a lazy fuck to get past yoga skinny fat
^

Flash

Oh my arm!

Now that you mention it, thats another one where the actor is a hipster skelleton...

Wait....Is Ezra Veeky Forums?

I would have to get some help from Rich Piana, he's not that far off from being Lobo

No, he's a lanket, and have made no improvements in 3 seasons
Old flash guy in the show actually did tho

Nah, he's a cardiobro. No gains at all

I see a possibility. We should write Rich that he needs to produce his own Lobo movie

You do realize his body is what the director wants, right? They tell him how much he can weigh along with bf% and whatnot. Look at Christian Bale, he was given time to get to the weight he was told in order to play the role and he did. They probably told this guy to stay "moderately lean with slightly visible abs and do endurance training so you don't get tired out after 5 minutes of fake fighting"

Ezra Miller m8's, the new movie Flash with the Goat Jaw

Carol Danvers. Just a little juicier than she is in the comics.

True but what fucking actors thinks that some top tier martial artist who has been training since childhood looks like this?

>you saved the day again Lobo Rich
>whatever it takes!
>[looks back at gf sitting on hooverbike]
>Right babe?

The swole butch lez who's the daddy of spiderwoman's babby but fucks that one black guy?

Or the hot 20/10 piece that in canon had the best ass of all women in the marvel superhero groups.

He knew. He's just a lazy shitty actor.

They're actors, they don't know anything aside from enjoying their own farts.

Swole butch but with more azz

Wolverine cause manlet

or Vegeta cause manlet and same hairline

I mean directors

I have no idea who this guy is

He's some faggot, not important who he is, we are talking about his shape, the 80's would be laughing at todays sction heroes...

Ok, and what is his show?

>the show is much better than the reviews say
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA here's your (You)

The only conspiracy I've noticed is that Netflix greenlights the shittest series imaginable. It's like they stopped giving a fuck after house of cards.

Iron Fist on Netflix

I was laughing when he first took off his shirt

Mee too, in that scene when he tells that asian chick that he had been traing everyday since he was 10 to become the ultimate weapon, i started thinking of Veeky Forums threads
>tfw
>training for 15 years with monks
>still no gains
>what am i doing wrong you guys?

Another victim of a vegan diet

aquaman, or batman.
aiming for a relatively big physique with about 10-12bf, , i'm 6'1 as it is, so i'm guessing that would be about 84kg. i'm 80 now, but that's the aim.

with a team behind you the motivation, food, recovery (massage, etc.) and sleep, training, and time-saved via transport would be so much easier

it is fucking sad that they got this dyel for this role. without lifting heavy weights it makes sense that he wouldn't be jacket, but he should at least be otter mode instead of twink.

This right here. I had better ottermode going than Andrew Garfield and Toby McGuire when they filmed. That said, I would've had to kiss Emma Stone or Kirsten Dunst so maybe not. Bryce Dallas Howard is another story entirely though...

>Nightwing

5'10"
I'm at 210 right now, I'd need to cut down to 175 learn escrima and become a fucking gymnast.

Green lantern, balanced athletic physique formed by PURE WILLPOWER

I'm talking Hal Jordan of course, I'd go a little more leaner and twinkier otter mode for Kyle Rayner

Literally who is this

Lmao reminds me of me

Yeah but all he does is run really fast

why are his forearms so tiny

Yes but do you get paid to workout everyday and have personal chefs?

nah lad i'm on episode 11 and i'm enjoying it. though i agree with OP. he should at least look very lean and dry. he trained for 15 years in a monastery with warrior monks and he doesn't look athletic in the slightest. that being said i am enjoying the show, the only problem i'm having is with the lack of a stable antagonist. i felt genuine connection between danny and his love interest, and the story is interesting. the guy who played matt murdock looked pretty damn good for his role. this guy doesn't look like he's ever touched a weight.

Soros bought Netflix a few months ago.

Yes

i already have the hair and jaw, and wouldn't need much except something to dry up my gains. but i'd love to do him justice, i've always loved gambit.

Girls don't want this. In a house full of females, all say he's too skinny

It's much worse than daredevil, pretty much every actor is palpably bad, it feels much lower budget than it is, and the guy who plays danny is fucking beyond terrible but the qt asian gf is cool and it isn't totally unwatchable. Some of the fights were kind of cool.

you fags see cuck shit everyone you look

just accept it and fuck a black guy already

>not Guy

How the fuck do you compare MMA fighters, who constantly have to adjust their weight and fuck up their bodies in the process, to a guy who spent 15 years doing literally nothing but training every day? He doesn't have a weight limit to worry about.

Seconded. I'm also actually Cajun, so I could knock out the accent by literally just getting hammered drunk before we film.

I'd fucking love to do Nightwing, and I'm a few inches shorter (5'7) so I could pull the gymnastics bit better. Plus, if they're going to a true to comics romance with Starfire, the height difference would be easy

It's true, though. It's not calassic telekino or anything, but all the reviewers are treating it like it has leprosy because MUH ASIANS MUH APPROPRIATION MUH CURRENT YEAR

He only had 3 weeks to train for stunts and get in shape it's understandable. they rushed te show out so they had time for defenders.

dude is like fucking 30 years old and looks like he never did a curl in his life. no excuses.

Oh well let's hope he takes the criticism as motivation and gets ready for the 2nd season.

have you seen a shaolin monk's physique?

look up yi long.

he's apparently a shaolin monk who fights in vegas for cash.

dat feel when manlet, do i end it fitizens?

Nah. Hollywood can be kind to some manlets

>i'm guessing that would be about 84kg
wtf I'm 6'0 87kg and I look slightly bigger than OP image. Why am I so heavy?

RDJ not in that lol

>I would've had to kiss Emma Stone or Kirsten Dunst so maybe not

>manlet reading comprehension

When will they learn.

>being this retarded

guys pls, I couldnt even seem him under the others

That's why the names are listed, dipshit

lets tone it down boys, before this turns into brap posting

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

Same thing, they just get upset when the farts don't smell the way they wanted them to

braaaaaap