How does one become a Chad?

How does one become a Chad?

by shitposting on Veeky Forums of course

You much Chad from child.

But you can follow the 5Cs and either reveal that you were the Chad all along, or undo enough of the damage of your lifestyle choices to be a better you overall.

5Cs
Calisthenics
Cardio(running, jogging, HIIT, walking, swimming, playing a sport)
Curlbro routine(we all know how curlbros train
Calorie counting(if you're too fat, eat fewer calories. If you're too small, eat more caloreis, if you feel and function like shit then eat a better source of calories.
Chill(stress will make you into a fat, weak, limp dicked, bitch)

>leave Veeky Forums forever
>start doing steroids
>go out to clubs

Just change your name bro

be exposed to hormones during puberty idk man i also have a cro magnon face like OP picture its not exactly chad when you are homo habilis mode

one cannot become a Chad. One either has always been a Chad, or is something else entirely. Fitness often corresponds with Chad, but weights do not make Chad. Chad is a mindset that cannot be cultivated, an assumed mindset of superiority and comfortability. One can imitate Chad, but it always fails in the end. This isn't to discourage self improvement, far from it. Focus on improving yourself whether you're a Chad, or a Brad, or a Steve, or a William. Whatever you are, become a better version of yourself.

Be placed in an environment where you are superior than others genetically.

>be me
>go to big public university
>just an average every day joe
>go to small less prestigious local college
>I'm Prince Charming
>girls flirt with me on the sidewalk

Feels good to be a chad when all you've known your entire life is upper-middle/upper class America.

Your body fat must be 10% or less. Must be able to run a mile in 7 minutes and do at least 1.5 plate OHP, 2.5 bench, and 3 squats. Have enough experiences talking to all sorts of people to improve your talking and charisma. And work and live by yourself.

That's pretty much it.

honestly nailed it, being an Australian in America is like being a superstar
So much free stuff and pussy being thrown at you all the time

>be me
>average, maybe even slightly below average looking
>little attention from girls at large state school
>visit small private college to see friend every few months
>bitches love me

you're on to something

>Play sports outdoors everyday with friends for whole childhood
>start lifting in middle school
>start roiding in highschool

Be as obnoxious as possible, never lift, smoke weed and provide it to sloots to make them hang out around you, be a manlet and try to pick fights with everyone for any reason (old lady walks past you? Try to fight her) wear unreasonable levels of spray on cologne and surround yourself with a group of 3-4 people as annoying as yourself, scream everything you say, and make sure to make every interaction an altercation that requires someone to call the police, get your parents to bail you out of jail, repeat.

Chads are born and bred. If you aren't a chad by 13 desu you probably will never be.

Things needed for Chaddom
>high prenatal testosterone exposure
>robust childhood with lots of exercise and sports for healthy physical and social development
>by middle school should be playing on a serious sports team, possibly a club or travel team if it's baseball or soccer
>tons of socializing to get natural confidence around women
>by high school should have the social skills and looks to be chad. the interactions in highschool with women and other men will give you the confidence to cement chaddiness through life
>slay in college because you know how to socialize and talk with women, dgaf mentality etc

>soccer
Lol k

> be australian
> talk
> "user, please swallow your peanut butter before talking"
> tfw no peanut butter in mouth

>Chad
>soccer
nice try

Dubs confirmed

>Be placed in an environment where you are superior than others genetically

This so much.

>Be me
>Dutch Mom/German Dad
>6'5 and light features, but tall white guys are the norm in Germany
>170 pound lanklet for most of high school which further killed my chances to get with a girl
>have family in Florida
>decide to move to the US and study at FSU
>start rowing and lifting in my free time
>reach 210 lbs
>suddenly get attention from girls because most of the other guys are brown midgets

>t. Greg