My ex is talking to me again after a year of no contact.. I really really missed her but dont want to let her know...

My ex is talking to me again after a year of no contact.. I really really missed her but dont want to let her know. I told her im fine. How do I approach this?

Other urls found in this thread:

understandingrelationships.com/7-principles-to-get-an-ex-back/17707
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imo it kind of depends on why she's your ex, ive been in a similar situation

this

I got too close and she aborted me basicly

Lesson learned NEVER TALK ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS TO A GIRL

There is literally zero point in staying in contact with exes aside from the occasional hookup.

Trying to be friends with an ex is just rude to potential future partners. If my gf told me she was going to hang out with an ex, I'd leave her on the spot. Move on.

>Have fun, hang out and hook up.
>Date her as if you two don't have all the history.
>Don't try to lock her down into a relationship, it's got to be her idea.

this

My ex contacted me after years to. Turns out she has a boyfriend. Bro Just leave it she Just wants to know how your doing. But you should move on and go fine a girl thats not her. DO NOT LET HER IN YOUR LIFE BRO, SERIOUSLY DONT EVEN IF SHE HAS NO BOYFRIEND. AS A MAN YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM MISTAKES AND MOVE ON TO BETTER THINGS. DONT GET IN YOUR FEELINGS. IF SHE REALLY WANTS YOU SHE'LL LET YOU KNOW OTHER WISE LEAVE HER BE FUCKER!!!

This. I have probably 50 ex's, of which I think i'm still friends to 2 (who I have no attraction to any more). Never, ever, ever, remain friends with a female who you're still attracted to. Only going to put yourself in hurtful situations that make it harder to develop feels for a new grill who will be able to give you reciprocal treatment.

Pump and dump, or sex friends but don't get attached again

Tell her you're fine and don't talk to her more than that. If you let her get to you you're basically adding at least another year to your recovery.

>I have probably 50 ex's

Woman tier.

Ultimately it's your decision, but personally I would either say you're fine or ignore her entirely. Speaking from personal experience, I really wish that I didn't let my ex back in.

More like 30 year old tier. Been dating for 15 years man, they start to add up over that time.

>tfw just want a gf who's into fitness and isn't a complete fuck up, oh and also 10/10 looks

So that's what i have to look like to get a KGF?

Yeah, you have to be a 10/10 ultra-aesthetic Chad Asian, or alternatively just some random skinnyfat balding white guy.

Last time my ex came up on my Facebook in her pic she had red lipstick and a massive 1000 cock stare

Been exactly a year since I kicked her out for cheating and ignored all her attempts at contact the following months. Not sure how to feel.

>tfw feel like I need closure to move on

Normally I report these threads and tell you guys to fuck off but my relationship's gone to shit over the last 2 months and I won't dare to set foot on /r9k/ or /adv/. I'll leave yall alone tonight.

that asian is built but he's real effeminate desu

First i would want to know if she wants to be back together and if she does you need to find out what she was up to in that time. Maybe she was getting creampied by different guys every night and you don't need that kind of skank back in your life.
I miss my ex every day and it has been ten years since we last spoke she is married so i know we will never see each other again but i think about running into her and catching up on what she had been doing.
Don't end up like me if you want to be with her then make it work if she just wants to be friend i think it would be too tough to watch her date other guys.

Good job keeping away. You don't need any more closure you've already had it.

Don't reply.

Don't block her but don't talk to her, she's not worth being in your life. Any girl that has left you is not wife material so don't waste your time with this girl when you can find your perfect dream girl instead, she's waiting for you breh, so stop wasting time with your ex, get a good pump and go get your future wife.

Jesus, I'd rather die alone than never be able to express my concerns about life with someone who was emotionally close to me. I never want to be like my parents, my mom is too touchy so they never speak of anything in depth. I visited them a couple of months ago and they just sat in rocking chairs, watching a lizard stalk flies on a porch. Saddening to be honest.

>mfw revealed I'm a race realist to qt hapa girl I took out

Oh well. At least I'm honest didn't waste either of our time.

Don't talk to her OP, leave her hanging or tell her straight up to leave you alone. You don't need her, move on

>i don't want to be like my parents
>i want to share my emotions with a girl

You'll give up on your fantasies soon enough, life isn't like a romance movie

you will get emotionally attached to her again. don't be that stupid

Guess I'm dying alone then.

50 exes is high even for 30

or you can just stop being a bitch

Not happening, perhaps the Buddhist death cult is right.

i'd tell you to bust a nut on her face and never look at her but you'll probably get attached again, so just ignore, tell her to fuck off, that you are gay, got AIDS, etc

This one.

Pick this one.

Learned this the hard way. We broke up a month ago. :(((((((

That pic gave me the feels hard

understandingrelationships.com/7-principles-to-get-an-ex-back/17707

ignore her and find someone that cares to communicate.

>a relationship is like a shark.
>it needs to keep moving forward to live.
>what you have here...
>is a dead shark.

DO NOT REPLY OP
or you are a weak faggot
if you do, you will always be the bitch

are you me?

you find a new girl op they're everywhere. go outside

If you respect her as a person then be kind and polite to her, wish her well, but don't get back together with her. Any sane person will respect the fuck out of you for it and it will assert your own strength as a man.

Corey what are you doing here?

you guys broke up for a reason

I know the feels. Now my "friend" is dating my ex and they hang around a bunch of people I associate with :) so fuck me

If you can fug her again do it but never go for a relationship with her again

How?
ask her out,
Isolate her,
escalate (kiss, make out with her).

She wants to get fucked by you.
Trust me.