Why do steroid users think that wrecking their endocrine systems, enlarging their hearts, bursting out in acne...

Why do steroid users think that wrecking their endocrine systems, enlarging their hearts, bursting out in acne, and threatening their hairlines to theoretically improve their chances of getting an STD on Tinder is worth it?

Are roidcucks the biggest fools of all time?

>Are roidcucks the biggest fools of all time?
Yes. Roiding is worse than being fat.

I have a brother with body dysmorphia.

He had encephalitis (brain inflamation) as a child. This caused irreparable damage, resulting in severe anxiety and psychotic thinking for the rest of his life.

He taught me that no matter how stupid you think somebody is, they are just slaves to their brains architecture. No reasoning can talk them out of their thinking patterns.

People that roid could simply have a mild case of body dysmorphia, or some other condition that affects perception.

I find it impossible to truly judge and hate people now. I simply view them as a faulty computer. No emotion, no hatred towards them, no anger at their stupidity. Just accepting that their brains are wired up in a way that will ultimately make them sad.

if youre roiding to compete - nothign worng with that
if youre roiding to get girls or just to look good - youre a cuck beta that cant get womyn with testeosterone your balls produce, so kys

The craziest thing is the mental health changes. Roofs are proven to increase the prevalence of diagnosed mental illnesses. Especially cluster B (borderline, antisocial, histrionic). They're fucking awful to live with. My God.

Them you get gyno, shrunken penis, horrible acne, personality changes, unatural vaculairty, redness, heart problems and shorter life span.

Carrot Top never roided, he's natty af

not that is matters but if you go 500mg test e a week or less and have a good PCT for when you finish you wont experience any negative results or symptoms... just sayin'

shrunked balls, even extreme acnes, basically everything is either from excessive dosing 700+/wk or using other shit in conjunction with test (like tren), just keep that in mind if you ever change your opinion on them.

If I was bald already, I'd considering roids desu. But I have a frightening mature hairline already and aint gunna risk it.

you will still hinder test production in your body permanently though

>If I was bald already, I'd considering roids desu.

This. Hair loss would be the final nail in the coffin for me

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone under the age of 40 minimum and even then it's a big decision where you have to weigh the pros and cons but generally a lot of memeing about the negative effects are based on extreme users and people stacking a fuckton of different shit.

Meh, it's a heck of a lot better than sitting in front of the TV for 8 hours a day stuffing my face with fast food, soda, potato chips and candy, fucking up my endocrine system, becoming obese, impotent, diabetic and asthmatic.

Life starts at 500mg of T a week.

There are numerous studies that show doing only test cycles and keeping under 600mg a week is relatively harmless.
OMG a little acne. Fuck off already.

Couldn't you just not do that stuff without the additional test?

>citation needed

>citation needed

Is life really that much better on test than at natty levels?

No balls

That's pretty deep, user.

sophisticated user is sophisticated.

>Computer meme
Autism

Blast and cruise TRT for life is the way to live. Anything else is just weaksauce.

Wisdom.

you're a better man than i am, user

do good

>shrunken penis
I would've actually believed your post if it wasn't for this shit. Shrunken penis? Really? It's the balls you fucking idiot. It doesn't affect penis size.

I don't know what the name is anymore, but there's this hormone you can inject that's responsible for making your balls grow. You can get your test production back to normal levels with that.

>500mg of T a week
A natural man produces about 50mg per week. 10x the amount of test in your body isn't safe and is going to cause side effects to a significant amount of the male population.

Holy shit.

I think I need to go lie down for awhile.

Not fucking necessarily, you stupid git. IT FUCKING DEPENDS ON THE PERSON. Some come off worse, some come off the same, others still come off with a better baseline test production than before their cycle.

But you would know fuck all about that. You still insist on posting your bullshit platitude, despite the depth of your ignorance.

You have good day now, my man

Does this bout of banality really tuck at you user's heart stings?

> low test natty betas meme themselves into staying low test forever.
I simply cannot understand the faggotry of kids today.

What if you have low Test and need or are suggested to start TRT?? What then?

so you want to roll a dice with your life, and then be unable to go to a real doctor if something fucks up?
Maybe when it becomes legal more people will try it, so push for that instead of advising people to use themselves as god damn lab rats.

Also quit with that bullshit have a good day. Be aggressive or don't be. You passive aggressive knuckle head.

Its like being really into video games, cars, or a sports team. There are people that take it seriously and those that take it further to become obsessive. The problem with becoming obsessive over the gym is it's fitness which is self improvement.

most beta cucks who can't talk to women and just play video games all day some T(and social skills lessons).

if you do trt correctly it ain't too bad, they're very dangerous but there are lots of different steroids most people assume the effects and sides are uniform for all

more popular ones like Clen and tren have for example strong health risks, Anavar for example has much less.

People smoke and do shit like cocaine, there's too much hate for roids. Hate the fake natty claiming he did it legit, not the game.

Really insightful post, thanks user

clen isn't a steroid dummy

Roiders BTFO for eternity.

>so you want to roll a dice with your life, and then be unable to go to a real doctor if something fucks up?

why would you be unable to go to a real doctor?

I live in the USA and cycle with labs run by an endocrinologist

you are making out to be a bigger deal than it is, calm down

Yes it's night and day. Just came off a test E and anavar cycle. Felt like a god all cycle long, gym sessions were crazy, sex was amazing, confidence and happiness thru the roof. I'm 2 weeks into PCT and my balls are back to full size or even bigger than before the cycle (ty clomid), I lost 0 hair, had like 5-6 zits the whole cycle, and added 17 pounds bodyweight and 60 pounds on my bench. If you're not roiding you're a fool.

>No reasoning can talk them out of their thinking patterns.
You're quite naive

This is an amazing post, I saved it to remind myself of this insight.

This, High school level autism

I bet that user thinks nihilism is cool

Either youre all baiting or extremely dense.

dude what if like are brains are just like computers like haha i read in Wired that my brain has room for 200 terabytes of files haha woahhhh!

Based Mel. Total bro

If you're a low T faggot with no energy, you have no choice desu.