How I changed my life through a bulk

GET YOUR TEST LEVELS CHECKED.

this is a long story, bare with me.
>be me 1 year ago, 6'2 male
>just finished losing 40kg, eating 1200cal sometimes less + strength training
>was overly sensitive while losing weight, often would burst into tears for no reason
>appetite was completely eradicated, hence being able to run 2000 calorie deficits
>no sex drive, often asked gf to just cuddle me instead of sex
>when she was out, would dress up in her lingerie and fuck my ass with her vibrator
>had a chaturbate account where i made $1500 camming as a trap
>actually thought bout jumping onto HRT but didnt wanna break the news to my gf

>finally realize im lean enough for a bulk, start eating normal amounts
>first thing i noticed was suddenly being extremely warm all the time
>more energy obviously from all the fucking carbs
>start getting anger fits more often but happier in general
>music taste goes from britney spears, ariana grande and rave music to just flat fucking heavy metal all day every day
>video games suddenly got very very boring because i got angry at them more often and it wasnt as fun being worked up all the time
>style went from Veeky Forums bullshit with light layering, skinny jeans and fresh sneakers to beat up vans and carharrt work pants/shorts
>hair was kinda long but it suddenly was extremely annoying having longish hair so i got angry as fuck and buzzed it off one night
>was at uni one day and couldnt keep my mind off of this fat assed short asian girl with colorful hair
>had a gf but hit her up anyway
>ended up cheating on my gf
>realized i hated my gf (possibly associated her with former faggotry)
>came clean and admitted I was having some issues as of late
>she says she forgives me, I said I never asked for her forgiveness, left her crying
>changed my major from English Literature to Engineering, was never good at math but suddenly had the motivation to study

my life was complete bullshit,
all because my test was fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3106181
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23412685
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3569090/
europepmc.org/abstract/med/18516767
endocrine-abstracts.org/ea/0007/ea0007p60.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not reasing this btw

hence the tldr at the top.

u sound gay

>2000 calorie deficit

lmao you fucked yourself on cam while wearing pantyhose what a faggot

sounds like u became a fucking man

Keep in mind there are millions of men who live the life you just left behind.

Ascension

yeah i can see where you're coming from

those millions of men might genuinely have critically low testosterone and not know it, is my point.

why do so many people have low test these days? is it something in the food or water?

I will never be as deep into faggotry as op was, but I will also never be as based as op in second paragraph.

Can I get my doc to just fucking give me test? I want to be alpha.

How do you even know it was test, you tell people to get checked but you were never checked yourself.

Seems to me like a brain tumor is impeding your normal function.

Nah you're just a fucking queer, cutting isn't an excuse to get your ass fucked and masturbate for old men

>why do so many people have low test these days? is it something in the food or water?

>shit diet with high carbs, not enough vitamins, minerals and healthy fats
>vit d deficient
>zinc deficient
>copper deficient
>non lifting
>caffeine addiction
>shit sleep
>m-masculinity is bad mmk
>cuck office job
>0 physical expenditure

how do I get more test

how do you know it was your test levels when in that story you never mentioned a part where you got them checked?

sassy

yeah, nah.

is this ((them)) trying to social engineer a matriarchy? i kid.

if you could get it illegally, would it be any different?

Lol I'm the snake in this pic, I like how harmless I appear to people though.

yeah I'm confused OP, what does this have to do with test?

don't cut on a 2000 caloric deficit like OP
have some lean mass
dont be deficient in any vitamins
get lots of sleep
lower stress
strength training
cardio/endurance training
have sex semi often

i am 5'7 120 lbs and i find what op says most of the times trues
i think my emocional // psychology and how people relate to me which also interferes on how i perceive my self is pretty much this
over sensitive
always cold
depressed thoughts
betaness
ppl think u are a girl or fag
girls think you are a girl
ppl dont respect you at all
low energy as fuck
low apettite

its just what zyzz said, when he was skinny he needed to put a fag act
op is this what i need then? there is a way out??

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3106181

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23412685

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3569090/

europepmc.org/abstract/med/18516767

endocrine-abstracts.org/ea/0007/ea0007p60.htm

study, study, study, study, study

algood?

You still sound like a faggot, but I'm proud of you for making progress. Just keep going. And eat properly, no one likes a twink.

nigga im 210lb now
>inb4 post a pic

not on my life am i risking that as the OP of this thread.

210 for 6'2" is like 120 for real people

...so did you start taking test or what? like I understand the importance of test but most people are stuck with theirs. What changed besides u going on a bulk

I feel like this whole board is closet gay and insecure about it. Fuck like what's wrong with being a fag or bi as long as you're fit. JEEZ

no dude
i've always been skinny

is this some new strand of bait or are you actually this aspergic

yea straight people dont start wearing girls lingerie and putting vibrators in their ass because they are on a cut, youre just gay xd

>what wrong with being a fag or bi
You sound like a faggot dude.

i didn't post those studies, someone else did but they all study excessive weight loss impacting testosterone, which was the whole point of my post.

I ran out of space and needed a TLDR so i just wrote "get your test checked" at the top.

so my point being this

1. I completely fucked up my hormones by crash dieting on 1000 cals for a year

2. My test levels eventually went back to normal after a couple months on a surplus, I detailed my personal experience

3. Test affects ALOT more than just how much muscle you can build. that shit impacts your entire life from the ground up.

sorry if it was confusing.

>6'2
>real people
you alright m8?

i don't know man, maybe get your test checked out if you have suspicions.
also
yeah, idk. I'm not gay despite what people say in this thread.

I'm not gonna make an effort to defend my sexuality because no one here knows me more than I do, obviously.

Yeah Veeky Forums has no place for lanklets, enjoy working 60 years and never gaining a pound of muscle while I do 10 pushups and look like zyzz

is this some kind of short person tantrum you are currently having?

do you need an adult?

I'm not a manlet either bro, 5'10.5" perfect height for getting chicks. Are you jealous that none of them will be able to kiss you without a stool? Not that any girls would ever want to kiss a beanpole like you

damn bro you got me, no girl would ever want a guy who's 6'2

>Be no gf
>No driver's license
>No sex drive
>Brittle bones
>Skinnyfat
>No drive for anything

Find out I have a varicocele on my left nut that's limiting my test levels, get test levels check, they're low but on the "Normal" level, low end of the normal spectrum and they won't get rid of the varicocele unless it hurts so I lie and tell them it does.

Go for surgery a week later, they insert titanium wire down my carotid artery down to my sack and block of the vein so the blood can be then rerouted back to my balls.

And shit, it was like night and day, my cum shot half a door length instead of dribbling out, my lifts skyrocketed, I felt alive, I felt pride and motivation, my libido skyrocketed too, got a driver's license and many GFs and fuckbuddies after.

If you suffer from low test, I suggest you check to see if you have a varicocele in your ball sack.

what do they look like?

>t-tfw no varicocele limiting test
>tfw just low test

They feel like a "mass of spaghetti", usually, the vein connecting to your balls should be straight and normal, but a varicocele should make them feel lumpy.

Count your blessing that you don't have one.

these arent your test results tho

wow......Veeky Forums just gets gayer and gayer.

hate to break it to you dude, but you're still that gu(a)y. some extra molecules binding to receptors can't go back in time and undo the trap-cam.

You people are fucking insecure faggots. Music taste isn't based on test. Fashion taste isn't based on test. Liking games isn't based on test.

Sounds like you woke up and realized your tastes are feminine or otherwise shitty and got embarrassed, so you deliberately started doing things you think are manly. Manly things like, apparently, cheating on your girlfriend, you fucking inbred savage.

What matters is being self assured and confident with who you are. You seem like the complete opposite of that.

It's hard to tell whether you were more of a faggot then or more of a faggot right now.

>I feel like this whole board is closet gay
you know youre on Veeky Forums?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23412685
>drug-free male bodybuilder
>somehow gets down to fucking 4.5% body fat with a resting heart rate of fucking TWENTY-SEVEN BPM, lower than five consecutive tour de france winner Miguel Indurain

HAHAHAHA what the fuck am I reading

>1500$

why didn't I think of camwhoring when I could have passed as trap

>he thinks girls need a stool to kiss tall guys.

you can't make this manlet tier shit up

>my cum shot half a door length
The American measurement system ladies and gentlemen.

>had a chaturbate account where i made $1500 camming as a trap
did you show face?

>don't cut on a 2000 caloric deficit like OP
no problemo
>have some lean mass
I do have a decent amount
>dont be deficient in any vitamins
my diet is balanced
>get lots of sleep
I almost always get at least a 8hour sleep
>lower stress
I'm not really stressed
>strength training
Already doing that
>cardio/endurance training
sure
>have sex semi often
>pic related

You became a man. Welcome to the club bro.

It is kinda light, like a slightly thicker ottermode at best if you are cut, or you could just be fat still. I'm 6'1 250 and still feel small.

I remember some faggot posted here and was an engineer but also a kissless virgin.
How can you figure out how to have a good career but not figure out how to talk to women ? If you spent as much time trying to pick up girls than you did trying to learn formulas and shit you wouldn't be in this spot you fag.

Male dominated fields and industries.

Whatever. Honestly pisses me right off that people were blessed with good intelligence but are too fucking autistic to get laid. If I was in his place on top of my pick up skills I could fuck a new girl every night, instead it's wasted on an autist. People like that deserve to die alone.

>blessed with good intelligence

what the fuck are you talking about ?

The way you dumped your gf was purely you being a piece of shit, nothing else.
It's not "cool", it's not "alpha" it's just being a piece of shit.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3569090/
YOU SAYIN' max 500 cal cut, brah?

Currently, running near 1000, feel like weeping.

>Getting mad over the fact that other people have strengths and weaknesses just like you do

Im guessing you are in your teens, if not, you should work on that emotional immaturity

>TEst

Aight man.

So what would you do differently?

You telling us not to cut, or not to cut so much?

I think I have that shit on one of my nuts.

Reading about it I don't really think it has any effects though.
What was your test before and after?

low carb diets are terrible for testosterone
stop spreading the keto lie

It's not a strength if he was born with it kid, can you really not see that these kind of fags would've died a long time ago if they didn't happen to be born "smart" (not that being able to solve equations but not figuring out how to chat up chicks is what I would call smart).
Whatever, these people will die alone while I'm fucking a new bitch every two days on Tinder.

By the way if you're reading this engy boy, you didn't deserve everything you won in life and you'll never get laid, now go kill yourself.

Honestly I was going to point out why you're a fag but you're not even worth that.

hahaha

>>was overly sensitive while losing weight, often would burst into tears for no reason
It's called being hungry, it fucks up emotions, it's normal, so is a reason

>Music taste isn't based on test. Fashion taste isn't based on test. Liking games isn't based on test.
This

This this this
Im laughing my fucking ass off because of this thread
How can you be so fucking delusional????

>why do so many people have low test these days?

They are putting soy on literally everything as a filing, either cuss they are cheap fucks cheating or they want to femineze the population.

Don't eat anything with soy in it

>when she was out, would dress up in her lingerie and fuck my ass with her vibrator
>>>>>>>
>ended up cheating on my gf
>she says she forgives me, I said I never asked for her forgiveness, left her crying

Only way you could ever transform back to a man again.

I did an embolization two years ago, my left ball is still shrinked and hard but I feel much better.

What's manly about that?
Are there actually people out there that think that this is how an adult man behaves or what?

>some people are this delusional

Cucking is the pinnacle of manhood.

is this you ?

Civilization is inherently matriarchal

i started bulking about 1.5 months and i'm experiencing quite a lot of this desu

hopefully soon i'll touch a girl

>2000 cal deficit
You're a fucking moron. Your body only takes so much from fat stores because they're essential for human functioning, a majority of your deficit was your body literally eating itself for nutrients. No joke, your internal organs are probably permanently damaged depending on how long and accurate u were about that deficit. You were acting funny because your body was malnourished and higher cognitive functioning is not a priority to your body at that point. Tbh you do sound mentally challenged

>tfw cutting on sheiko
muh dik is kill

Yup, op confirmed retard. This is worse than web md self diagnosis, you're self diagnosing because of a fucking Veeky Forums meme. I could cherry pick all sorts of articles that make it sound like you have all kinds of things like cancer. Ffs next level stupid

>implying being on a severe deficit and the malnutrition that comes with it won't crash your test hard and send cortisol through the roof

>tfw the opposite
>made a ton of gains a couple of years ago, cut my waist length hair
>could fuck any girl i wanted, it was actually going well
>have a breakdown, hate being manly
>start hrt, destroy all my gains
>tfw turned out pretty cute for a mentally ill man

still can't stop browsing Veeky Forums tho

pics.

Same shit happened to me
Lifted for 3 years got my bench to 270 then stagnated for a,year and a half whole my joints gave away.
Turns out my test was 161. I could've still made gains but it would've taken me much longer. Pretty much you stupid fucks that have just lifted for a year and post ypur think bodys in cbt need to wake the fuck up. You're gonna hot a wall real soon. Men these days have very low test.
Your natty limit is shit bruh. You're shit

So many low T nattys think they have good genetics. Lmfao. Retard

People think manly behaviour is whatever they're surrounded with. So if they were surrounded by dirtbags they think that's manly.

That said the struggle of manliness between "the bad boy" and "the guy that brings civilization" (i.e the good father/husband) is an old one. Check out Shane

>>had a chaturbate account where i made $1500 camming as a trap

whoa wait a minute is that like, in a month or in a week?

Was about to post this pretty much word for word. How OP goes from sticking shit up to ass to listening to Heavy Metal just by eating a little more is beyond me, kek.