How did he get such explosive growth rate for his arms?

How did he get such explosive growth rate for his arms?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.ca/2012/12/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2400714/How-Hollywood-stars-rely-steroids-buff-bodies-Up-20-percent-leading-men-using-PEDs-claims-new-report.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A N A B O L I C S T E R O I D S

Looks like shoulders and chest too so over all how did he get explosive growth?

E A T M O R E
A
T

M
O
R
E

S
D
I
O
S D I O R O I D S
O O O
I I I
D D D
S S S

Just do arm exercises you dyel faggots.

do you really think so? left and right pics are years a part so it seems like natural progression for the most part.

naive fucking moron

Everyone in Hollywood is on roids. Chris Evans said he gain 25 lbs of lean muscle in 11 months. Henrey Cavill gained 20 pounds of muscle in 8.

Looked better before honestly

I'll repeat what another faggot said: ROIDS

Lol @ DYELS claiming he's on roids. What a self defeating attitude.

chaosandpain.blogspot.ca/2012/12/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html

All of these movie stars take roids for these types of roles, doses vary obviously. Possibly on how willing certain people are to completely arse fuck their endocrine systems.

Results also vary based on how hardcore people want to get with their training/eating, of course, but no-one gains muscle naturally as fast as these poor bastards do for film.

HGH

Nice try faggot, but it couldn't be more obvious from that autistic little shitpost that you don't exercise.

Cavill looks better than Evans. I feel like Evans tries to get away with not lifting at all if he can and just flu shot, eating and a cheeky DNP here and there.

How has nobody said hammer curls yet?

Hammer curls suck ass

i think the only natty marvel is chris evans

ironically he plays captain america

Fuck off, newfag.

It's possible, his physique is pretty unimpressive, aside from the first Captain America movie.

What do you recommend?

You have to consider that they've all added inches to their height, so the weight added number has to go up too.

camera angle you fucking faggot

aka king of roids

u dun goofd, mobilefag get out

And that one was partly CGI kek

Steroids

confirmed roider. also wears a wig LOL

Kek tard

Are you telling me Hemsworth isn't 6'3?

>all these dyels screaming steroids

Guys you do realize that:

A) These guys have the best PTs watching them over 24/7.
B) This is literally their job. All they do is lift eat and sleep and get paid millions for it. They don't have to wake up in the morning to go to their boring office job. They don't have to buy the shitty cheap protein cause they can't afford food.

can't tell if you're retarded or trolling

>They -could- put in all the time and effort
>Therefore they -do- put in all the time and effort

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2400714/How-Hollywood-stars-rely-steroids-buff-bodies-Up-20-percent-leading-men-using-PEDs-claims-new-report.html

It says here that steroid use is estimated at around 20% of actors.

Haha ok, go watch more scott herman videos and be sure to buy your protein Xtreme double amino edition powder!

That's overall. Among buff looking leading actors who get a personal trainer, it's probably closer to 90%. There's literally no reason not to use steroids when you're getting them from a knowledgeable personal trainer and it will make getting and maintaining the proper physique for your role significantly easier and less time-consuming.

Lifting natty is a finite ability, you cant train more than an hour and a half each day, 7 days a week, without eventually overtraining and getting injured/spinning your wheels.

So having a totally free calendar means fuck all. Only roids lets you train like a beast. You cant have been lifting more than 4 years with this awful knowledge.

Acting is their job. He can either follow what he is told or they will find someone else for the role.

You seriously think that everybody just stop doing anything and wait 3 years for Hemsworth to get swole for one movie while he need to be super slim for another film? I bet you believe the guns and shootings in movies are also real.

A lot/most of these actors lead an active lifestyle and already have a baseline level of fitness and discipline. It's not unreasonable that a lot of these actors can gain/lose substantial mass between movies in a natural way. Now I don't know about Chris Hemsworth, if that OP pic is legit, it does seem like a monstrous transformation desu.

I heard he quit no fap for that role

I met him,6 foot absolute tops with shoes. 6/1 and he was noticeably shorter.

Them dropping weight and gaining it is even more suspicious.

How the fuck do you drop pounds and pounds of muscle in a year and then gain it all back? Obviously by being natty

The body remembers. Unless you're like 50 years old, all it takes is a couple of months of hard work. I've done it myself twice.

I'm more talking about the drastic weight drop and explosive muscle gain as an item - a pair.

They turn into skeletons with no muscle, and then get fucking huge in months. Losing that much muscle isn't easy, if at all possible without some serious drugs. And putting it all back on and getting bigger in the process within months afterwards?

Christian Bale and 50 Bucks for example

yeah that shit was too extreme and probably not natural

Wtf does Scott have to do with this thread? I think you're the same user from a few days ago. You have a giant angry hate boner for Scott Herman, yet you can't offer even one piece of evidence that he's juicing. You can't even argue that his body has transformed at all in the past 6-8 weeks, not to mention his tiny traps and normal shoulders. Seek help for your autism.

YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE STEROIDS, BUT IT WAS ME! SDIOSOIDS!

criminally underrated post

Zottman curl

By taking
I L L E G A L
A N A B O L I C
C O M P O U N D S

Not that user so its quite hilarious how off on one you've gone.

>1 in 5 actors takes roids
>Less than 1 in 5 actors look like they take roids

Lazy bastards.

fuck off scott

If I were literally paid to go to the gym and eat hella food I would too. But I'm paid to drive cars twelve hours a day instead.