Trans.hottie-to-nottie

Just saw this and got mad. She was so hot. What happened? How did his come to be? What god decided this was okay?

is she hotter than you

I always thought guys that look like the right were faggots

Went from a hot narcissitic probably lez cunt to every geared up fuccboi faggot and is probably a "gay" female to male transexual.

Maybe she didn't get a good enough dicking before she decided to do this drastic life ending change?

>What god decided this was okay?
Protip: there isn't one

So what do girls do when they find out there is no benis? Just strap a dildo on?

I don't get it

>different people

penis envy happened

Yeah. That or oral, vibrator play, shit like that. Girls know how to satisfy other girls.

Kinda, till they inevitably realize that scratching around the itch isn't actually scratching it and cheat on their girlfriend/lez fuck buddy/ftm boyfriend with a man.

Hahah fix your gyno fag!

Never happened to anyone I know, but I don't doubt it has happened.

He needs to work his lats.

And now shes a hot dude

>hot
You gay?

>Never happened to anyone I know, but I don't doubt it has happened.
>Implying lesbians and women in relationships with FtMs will voluntarily tell you that they're fucking Chad and or Jamal on the sly.

You poor innocent soul.

>manface
>dyke hair

He did the right thing.

out of curiosity one day i decided to look up the effects of testosterone on the clitoris, this girl i'm dating is on cycle right now. anyways.
get to reddit trans thread.
>all these girls talking about having clitoral erections
>using all these adjectives for penises and penis activities (girth, morning wood, etc)
>talking about actively penetrating their partners with their clitorises as if they're penises.
the delusion is insane. serious penis envy, i never gave that phrase much weight but dear god.

*shrug* fair enough. I also like my friends so I think the best of them.

>all this projection of sexual frustration onto a literal who
They wouldn't have fucked you anyway and this has no impact on your life. Get a hobby besides being mad at things. I recommend lifting or cardio if gains aren't a concern.

So...if you walked in on your lesbian friend being just...HAMMERED by some horse cocked chad/jamal and she's just a total whore about it.
Would you hate your friend then?
They're still the same person, they just cheated on someone and fucked a man.

Honestly, since you're thinking of an idea and I'm thinking of an actual person I'd be confused as FUCK.

something feminine about right pic too.

That doesn't answer my question.

why? I don't know how to satisfy other men

>you gay
where do you think you are?

>what if your lesbian friend did donuts on your front lawn and completely ruined your plumerias?
>what if you opened your lesbian friend's closet and a whole pile of stolen Egyptian artifacts tumbled out?
>what if your lesbian friend was burning a body in your fireplace and she was all 'yeah, I've been doing them here because I don't want the evidence back at my place'?

"I would be surprised if your dumb hypothetical scenario happened" is a perfectly good answer to questions involving dumb hypothetical scenarios.

Just tickle the prostate.

>*shrug* fair enough. I also like my friends so I think the best of them.
You said this correct?

Then answer my question.

You know, there's a lot of drama around the trans debate (maybe rightfully so), but that transition is extremely impressive. I think it's really cool that science has progressed to a point that you could transition like this. Fuck "god's intentions" or whatever the fuck that's supposed to be. We are the masters of our own universe.

>tranny has more facial hair than me

It's the frame/bone structure. Getting jacked, bearded and so on can only do so much.

It's not even close to impressive if you look under the waistband. When people can artificially grow their own cocks and vaginas I will agree with you.

kek
i love Veeky Forums hypotheticalS
CHAD IS FUGGEN STACY RIGHT NOW WAT U THNK?
if someone said this kind of shit to me seriously in real life, i would have to get fucking wasted.

Those nice women nips give them away

>gay
>go home with this thing
>oh man i cant wait to suck your dick and feel you inside my ass
>theres a disgusting VAGINA instead of delicious cock and balls

>lesbian
>go home with mtf tranny
>i cant wait to scissor or w/e it is that lesbos do
>theres a disgusting COCK instead of delicious vagina

why would anybody, even queers, want a tranny?