How did you get over her when she dumped you for /chad/ fit?

How did you get over her when she dumped you for /chad/ fit?

You become /chad/

I dumped her so I could say I did

It took 3 weeks after she got with "Chad" before she started messaging me telling me she missed me.

That's when I realised that I was Chad, and I felt much better.

>Chad
>getting dumped
>implying you weren't the beta emotional tissue for her when Chad just fucked and dropped her

You dumped her for Chad?

Started dating a stripper

i didn't

I know these feels 10 months later

Is it real brehs? Is it even possible to move on?

beat up this "chad" who stole my girl
now I am more chad after 2 years lifting

>Deleting her from social media and shit. Zero contact
>Gym

I wish I did this even though he didn't know she had a boyfriend

Chad doesn't predate in my league, I can only date 5/10 girls, 6/10 at best. Only normies can threaten me but i'm much stronger than them so eventhough they have better social skills they look like twinks next to me.

Implying I didn't dump her for Stacy

haha fool jokes on you. I have no gf

I "dumped" her but it was because the relationship was stale and cold. After 6 years we both wanted out but as a man it was my responsibility to make the first move.

I dealt with it by sloring myself out on Tinder and having multiple one night stands a week for months. It only made things worse as I relied more and more on getting my self esteem from fucking sluts. We know women are stupid so why do we need them to want us in order to feel good about ourselves? It's a terrible paradox that you have to escape. Now I've been celibate for two years, getting Veeky Forums (I was skinnyfat) and I lift and eat clean and live for myself not women. I talk to women online and have gone on a couple of dates but now that I have self-respect and control I have standards which means I'm the one who chooses who to share my body with.

Forget about Stacy and Chad. Focus on your gains. Focus on creating and achieving your goals and dreams. If you are accomplishing what you want to accomplish then all the good things in life will come to you. You don't have to achieve Godlike aesthetics, just focus on yourself.

What does it mean when you have Chad physique but also Veeky Forums autism? What is this called?

It's called (you)

Just kidding. You wish that was (you).

She didn't dump me for /chad/, though

She dumped me for some fat neckbeard ;_____;

It's his retarded brother Chud

Can't get dumped for Chad if I never had a gf

wtc that watch????

>Meet tinder girl
>Fuck every night for 2~ months straight cause she lives by my job
>Nutting inside of her because she's on birth control
>4 months goes by
>"user I have to tell you something. For the first 2 months we were together I had a boyfriend and didn't tell him about us"
>Actually makes me insecure and I don't feel like Chad at all

dump the slut.

that's normal brah, instinctual actually

I doubt he's /Chad/, so does it count if I'm not over her?

how unaware can you be that you're clearly Melvin.

/melvin/: the blissfully unaware cousin of /chad/, works out 3-4 days a week on a linear periodization program, only seeing small progress after 1.5years. Claims he gets mires, but it's really just people smiling at him out of fear. See, Jason "Hemmingway" Blaha.

even though Jason Blaha is a fucking sloppy, fat autist I would be very surprised if you were his size.

underrated post

bro you may as well just abandon society and just become a monk

there never was a "her" user. Not even someone I wished was "her".

At the time we were just fuckbuddies. Our time was spent entirely at her apartment having sex and smoking weed. I had banged 1 other girl when she and I first met, and got head from another shortly after. But by the time she told me about her bf I was exclusively fucking her.

I didn't think we were a couple but I really had no idea of her having a boyfriend. I didn't even accept her on Facebook at that point. It bothered me and I considered splitting but I got over it eventually cause the sex was bomb and she's cool as fuck. Plus I won, right? That loser found out his girl was cheating on him with an alpha stud - ME

> Be me in 2008
> Overweight virgin
> Somehow able to get 8/10 cutie
> Be with her for 2 years
> She cheats on me with Chad
> Life destroyed
> Can't trust anybody anymore
> Dated a few people but couldn't trust them to start a relationship
> Start lifting in 2014 to motivate myself into getting better
> Looking pretty good after a year
> Feeling a lot better about myself
> First girl contacts me after all those years to compliment me
> She still with Chad but wants to see me again
> Hesitated but ignored her because it's for the best and fuck that whore
> Two weeks later get message saying she's now paralyzed from waist down and Chad doesn't want her anymore
> This would have never happened if she didn't cheat on me

She sends me nudes from time to time to attempt getting my attention back but I just delete them and ignore her. I'm glad to have started lifting to get over her. If I was still the miserable fat ass I was I would have certainly went back to her and have to support her cripple ass who psychologically manipulated me for years because of her jealousy even though she was the one who ended up cheating on me.

it didn't help my self esteem after the fact though, I was lucky to get away with it because I tore his ass up and sent him to hospital

How'd she paralyzed?

Good job user. Fuck that disgusting whore. She deserves everything she got.

Pump her and dump her. Literally.

I would've shot her. And you

well she's obviously prone to cheating so if you ignore that redflag don't be surprized when she fucks jamal on the side.

I was /chad/, now I'm a shallow hull of my former self who peaked way too early

It wasn't Chad. It was her boyfriend who she cucked twice (me being the third) and whose mom is paying for her education.

I've lost sympathy for the girl, but feel really bad for the mom. Mom doesn't know her son is being cucked. Should I snitch?

wish i could do that but i doubt i could win many fights cause im pretty skinny

I laughed my ass off at this because people say I look like like a mafia gangster. When they see I'm cool and like to talk they open up.

I didn't let myself stagnate.

I hate to give oversimplified responses, but this is the best way to get over somebody.

A breakup hurts, yes, but you cannot wallow in pity and memories. In my case, I focused on progress--in my career, my lifts, and my personal life. I wanted better. I got better.

Whenever I think of her, all I can recall is an unpleasant memory, but I don't go under a depressive spell. To be frank, my life is too good for that.

tldr; stagnation is bad, make progress in some way

>chad-like physique

so a dyel with a beer gut?

Yeah.

there was never a "her"
there probably never will be

I had a complete breakdown that continues to this day. Cowardice is the only reason I'm still alive to shitpost today.

She didn't dump me for Chad, she dumped me for a vidya addicted theater/choir boy which in a way is probably worse than if she dumped me for Chad...

>/chad/
$400 to have arm and a leg broken.

chads going to loose gains and likely the girl

>mfw I got bigger and better and she couldn't manipulate me anymore, so she ended it
>mfw I was the best she'll ever have
>mfw all her friends told her I was the only decent guy she's ever dated

She didn't dump me for anyone, but everyone she's been with since me has been shit and hasn't lasted. Not fair that I feel bad for her, but I spent three years trying to fix her, and she's just broken.
Oh well, not my problem.

underrated

>dumped me for Chad

She broke up with me and found a balding numale 6 months later and got engaged to him after 5 months of dating

Not sure if thats better or worse ;_;

Fucking same dude. After more than three years of bullshit, emotionally I still wanted to be with her and believe everything could be okay. Intellectually though, I knew I had to get out. So I did, and then I spent 3 months hiding how bad she fucked me up from everyone. Even people she never met, I put on a face for. I hear from her friends and stuff that she completely imploded after and that she can often be caught rambling about how she ruined her life. I ran into her parents and they were implying I should swoop back in and save her like I always have. She's never made any effort to contact me though, so I can't imagine she wants it that terribly.

I'm not 100% over her but I'm finally to the point where I can listen to songs I shared with her without becoming angry, so I'm not about to fuck that up.

definitely man

>She broke up with me and found a balding numale 6 months later
Lel, same here, I don't care tho I get girls easily. But I do wonder what's wrong with females?

I do kind of live like a monk but I have some desire for female energy and the excitement of human sexuality. That's why I meet women online and have racy chats with them. If it weren't for my desire to eventually have sex again and have children I'd be able to leave humanity behind no problem.

"I look like a mafia gangster"
>trilby detected

Dress like a mafia gangster makes it obvious you are autistic.

Did he have more money than you?

I didn't really care
Was fucking another girl 3 days later

Now I'm still friends with my ex and like her better this way desu

>Getting emotionally dependent on women
>Ever

I don't get girls easily. Then again, I've only made an attempt at 2 girls my entire life and they both ended up being my gfs. I have a 100% success rate statistically speaking

I don't know, but probably since I'm one step away from homelessness

It's been about a year and a half. It fucked me up at first, and I actually got some help and talked to someone about it to work through it. Since then I've had some fun and done some dirty stuff she was never into with a couple randoms, but overall I'd rather just work on me right now. When you're getting big and looking good but not being desperate to fuck all the time you can really start to learn how women work, and choose better ones instead of falling for every one that shows some interest. Next time, I'm picking a good one. But first, my lats are looking kind of small...

Well that sucks, when I was younger and had my first gfs I would get EXTREME feels and needyness for them.

Get a new girlfriend, since you managed to get a girl I'm sure you can find another date.
You should just keep yourself busy in the time you don't have a date.
You can set goals for yourself
Improve yourself
BECOME THE STRONGEST VERSION OF YOURSELF

I knocked chad out.

He knew about us and did it anyway. I walked in to his workplace and said his name and he turned around with the deepest look of fear i'd ever seen and froze for a couple of seconds. I then hit him as hard as i could and he went out cold. I walked out of there and surprisingly wasnt picked up by the police. Although, they turned up at my house 6 months or so later and interviewed me. Still waiting on a court date or whatever.

It was an unbelievably dumb thing to do and i literally had no control over my emotions when i did it. I still felt like shit afterwards and my anger just turned in to depression.

Would probably have knocked her out as well with how angry i was but i couldnt get hold of her. Good thing i didnt really because courts really dont look favourably upon that shit.

Getting dumped was the best thing that ever happened to me

I had become complacent and lazy, it snapped me out and made me look at myself

Now I'm happier than ever, and she's dating some chump who can't even make her cum (she got drunk and cryingly told me)

Work on yourselves, brehs
Don't let some woman decide your life

best post

Okay so I've been in an LTR for 3 years almost , GF moved in 6 months ago .

Right around New Years , the sex has drastically dropped off from the relationship where we might have sex once a week , she constantly said she had no sex drive, long periods that would last more than 5 days and was suffering anxiety . Found out a couple weeks later that her BC implant was causing her to suffer through this . She finally got it out last Friday and switched to BC pills . but now she is experiencing another period starting yesterday . I feel like she might be making the right steps to fix this issue but she constantly still has periods and low sex drive issues

We have communicated that I have a very high sex drive and need sex more regularly and she needs to start taking better care of her health . She is a overweight and has not cleaned her diet . She gives me head every now and than but it's not as good as sex

Idk what to do bros , I feel like it's

Neet. I had more than 6 gfs in the entirety of elementary school.

This is advanced level relationship stuff, but here's the deal

You NEED to make her think she can lose you
Do it subtle, don't say it outright, but find a way to slowly implant the idea that you might find another, better woman to hook with

She's getting complacement because you're letting her
The moment she's 100% comfortable is the moment you lose

That's pretty standard in any relationship. Lots of sex for the first 6 months - 1 year and then it drops off.

I'm in a LTR as well and my girlfriend just gave birth to our son. He's the shit btw. But I haven't had sex in like 4 weeks and she gives me head every 3-4 days, but it doesn't even feel good. It's like she's giving me head out of pity.

Honestly bruv just dump her. I wish I had.

yea , i figure I need to dread game her but she still says how she desires to have sex but her body won't let her feel these sensations

That's probably just her shitty diet and health
Making a girl start hitting the gym and eating better is doable, but HARD, bro

Might be time to leave her, just saying

This.
Well said user.
Pretty much my case, sooner or later these vile creatures will regret leaving you and in the mean time you should work on yourself.

Thanks for the advice bro . Iam already chatting it up on tinder going to act single and will probably start ghosting my current gf slowly . Got to phase her out subtly

>paralyzed from the waist down

Chad's dick was that big, huh?

For me, it wasn't about getting a lot gfs, it was not wasting my time with the wrong people. Both my relationships lasted 2 year+

heh heh heh

C H A D

That's actually pretty badass, user

just get some side pussy, tell her you don't care about those girls you just need to bust. If she says no, leave her. What position is she in to stop you?

My gf is down to do threesomes so for me it's new pussy to change things up here and there, and she's bi so she likes girls too.

>implying I have any meaninful conversation with women aside for asking how many sets they have left

I stagnated and got under a depressive spell. Got drunk and texted her a bunch of emotional shit. Sobered me up real fast the next morning as I read it all.

Just needed to drop bottom to realize there's nothing there anymore and it's only up from here

How does it go when she's in the same social group?

I'm sure I was ex'd by her girl friends, acquaintances to me. "Oh, you can do better than user!" "that guy is cute, you should date him instead!". They all watch bachelor religiously, so I guess that's an indicator of their IQ level