Hello, user I'm putting you on a 1000 calorie a day diet and I want you to lose 50 pounds by the end of this month

Hello, user I'm putting you on a 1000 calorie a day diet and I want you to lose 50 pounds by the end of this month.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_law_of_thermodynamics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it just me or is he overweight/obese?

I want to protect that smile

only somewhat homo

how to make gains in 1000calorie diet doc?

I highly doubt any non jewish doctor would prescribe such a ludacris dietplan.

Most people who practice medicine are.

>this man has to deal with fatties and their bullshit throughout his life

Honorary Veeky Forumsizen?

Doc, you're forgetting about muh genetics and a need to eat biscuits and gravy ever morning for breakfast

I noticed this. I specifically choose doctors who are thin. I feel I can trust realistic advice from someone that is healthy looking because they will talk straight to me.

That will put me into starvation mode and i will gain weight! Also weight is genetically determined anyway

But I only weigh 140. I am trying to get up to 150

My favorite response was "I'll starve if I don't eat" and Dr. Now: "You won't starve you already ate 800 lbs worth of food."

Does anyone have a source on a scientific paper for starvation mode ? I tried to explain my aunt what it was and why she shouldn't starve herself to lose weight but she just said that it was bullshit.

Starvation mode is a meme, you will still lose weight. Calories in and Calories out.

The problem is that you will lose muscle mass first and then fat.

Well is there a paper that details that ? And also the possible side effects like no energy/increased fat storage when getting out of starvation.

Bro science bro, just take my word for it.

People also fall off starvation mode diets fast.

Fad/crash diets are shit. Make lifestyle changes.

I would become extremely malnourished. 5'10" 125lbs isn't healthy I don't think

user, you've gained 40 pound since the beginning of this sentence.

You are not sticking to your diet.

the theory is that when your body noticed a lack in the frequency of meals, it puts itself into low power mode and becomes more efficient with the energy it has

fatties spun this into
>if I eat less, my body will stop using energy and anything I eat will be stored as fat!

SORRY DOCTOR BUT ITS MY GAINS

If you're overweight it will take a long fucking time for you to go into "starvation mode".

36 eggs a day

He's above worthless shit like Veeky Forums.

Ur aunt is a baswd, good job BTFOing your gay broscience.

I remember one episode where a woman claimed that the hundreds of pounds she gained was just all the water she had drank over the years, it just filled her up.

I kekd

Here you go:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_law_of_thermodynamics

He's a little fat himself, isn't he?