DOVU buy now or regret you missed yet another opportunity

New coin just started trading on EtherDelta - etherdelta.com/#DOVU-ETH

can't be fucked to shill properly, but buy it if you want to double your ETH in 24 hours. Currently selling at below ICO price and the listing hasn't been announced by the team.

Weak hands getting out, time to eat them up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjjnYb8z1FI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Etherdelta is shit

Yes obviously isn't going to be only on ED. Will be listed on trex soon enough.

Its not on CMC

It's literally just started trading

Lets go boys

ICO price was 1 DOVU = 0.00032001Eth or 1 ETH = 3,125 DOVU.

Real sell volume is at 0.0004 and above. Weak hands getting out sub 0.0003.

Easy to flip coin.

1 bill tokens...no thx

Nice bag, you'll easily make 10-20% in the next 24 hours or so

Fuck I love when Veeky Forums catches up and starts getting excited about coins I'm already sitting on.

You definitely don't want to miss this one. Its got plenty of room for short term spikes, but this is going to be a goldmine in the long term. The partnerships behind it won't let it fail, and mobility data is going to be a massive industry by 2020. DOVU will be the leading player by then.

i got in on oct 3rd, so i got 20% bonus on the crowdsale

any word on the airdrop?

Would buy but I'm in MOD...

proof?

For anyone just observing this now:

LandRover/Jaguar

Not 1 billion tokens. They burned any unsold tokens. Only a few hundred million tokens and it can't be mined or staked.

After ICO marketcap is under $10million USD

another shit bag stay with you forever....u r warned

This.

Fucking Land Rover and Jaguar backed this token with their VC arm of their company. That alone will make the coin pump - legit companies backing it.

just bought 1000 of them, lets see where this goes

no thx..i sold ico with 10% profit...i dont much from this coin

Also, have Lars Klatwitter who was on Top Gear and used to be on the Ethereum board of Directors as an advisor.

He currently works for Rolls-Royce.

lol you realise everyone can see you're the same poster? Got the same ID.

If you sold with 10% profit you're a dildo and will regret in like 3 or 4 hours.

Plus an adviser is a partner at KPMG (one of the biggest accounting firms in the world)

Is there a BTC trading pair anywhere?

i dont see this large token buys in ED....u looks like got in ico...and shilling now to drop u r bags on others.....lol

How dumb are you

I did get in on the crowdsale, and no, i don't want to sell anytime soon.

Shill pls go

That's the point - there's not large token buys yet. Get in whilst it's below 0.0003eth, or don't and regret it.

Thanks for shilling, I was gonna shill when I get home. This coin is an insane value

oh shit why does it have 2 females in their top team?

Think they're more than qualified lol. One of them used to work for Google, Facebook and Virgin Start-Up.

no just no

no matter how much shill...there is no buyers out there....this ico crap ppl realized...every tom jerry post white paper...do photo ops with some company/celebrity or paid articals....shill it ...mint millions....burn investors....no thanks for me....

Be careful with this. Whitepapre is meh, team looks incompetent.
I feel someone is trying to dump bags.

Yeah and every ICO has VC backing from Jaguar and Land Rover, and has former Ethereum board of director on their team. Oh and only received under $10million during ICO - so definitely no room for growth.

You're right it's not for you. Idiot.

LMAO the absolutely state of Veeky Forums

agree, women do not belong in high ranking positions or in crypto at all for that matter

Another scamdelta exclusive coin

youtube.com/watch?v=CjjnYb8z1FI

team looks junk to me...thier ceo, two ladies in board does not seem have any credible profile...retard...see ycumbutor backed projects bombed below ico....this crap is nothing.....try to shill it...may be u get some noobs to drop u r bags.....good luck.

lol jesus you're dumb. every coin pops up on ED before getting listed. its your once chance to buy in cheap before it explodes.

Cool good analysis. You'll be rich before you know it!

Only reason I'll go to ED, get some cheap cheap coins

tell me what the usecase of this proj....value of token ? other than pump and dump

From their discord

while this is 100% true for some (many) of ico's out there, it's not true for 100% of ico's.

and in painting them all with the same brush you'll miss out on some of the best opportunities in your lifetime

don't your supervisors pay for English lessons before you start, Abdul?

The coin literally became transferable today

>Female in leadership
>2017

You think that they would have learned by now.

Bullshit, that reply isn't from DOVU team. Read their whitepaper.

Ya that post is bullshit. Gotta say it feels good seeing first day FUD.

u idiot .... this is not gre/toefl test retard....all u need is commonsense to understand it....continue with u r shill shitcoin

I bought ETH through Changelly to my EtherDelta wallet. When can I expect it to arrive?

It's basically a tokenised API which will be connected to all available mobility and transport API's to make it a one-stop shop for all transport/mobility related data.

Example: If I own a Tesla, I could get all my metrics and data sent to DOVU and get paid in DOVU for that data. Same for Google Maps, Waze, lyft, uber etc.

All that data can be utilised by developers or even local transport companies etc.

I just bought ETH through Changelly to my EtherDelta wallet. When can I expect it to arrive? I want to get my DOVU

>or even local transport companies

This is where the real money will be made. We're quickly approaching self driving vehicles taking over all sorts of transportation industries, and this data set is going to worth a fortune when we make that switch.

troll

y would they need this token..what value it adds to investor.......they can simple use telematics to feed all this data from transport related data...

That data has a value already. Companies are willing to pay for it. If they can do that autonomously and trustless through the blockchain - they'll do it. One day might be able to pay for the subway using DOVU.

oo my noob....self driving cars is in decade away.. from now...buy that time crypto bubble burst....even if not burst there tons of other promising companies will come

>Read their whitepaper.
Guess what
>A finite amount of 1.2 billion tokens will be issued. Of these 1.2 billion tokens, 25% will be made available for the token sale. There will be a lock-in period of 2 years for any unsold tokens.

"crypto bubble burst"

lol okay

It gives consumers a reason to share that data in the first place. Consumers aren't going to just say "sure, have all my GPS data. no biggie". that's just fucking dumb to pretend that system would work without a token.

consumers get paid for sharing data. that's why the token exists.

Um, my...gut...is telling me something BAD. I would sell NOW.

Related:

First of all self driving cars are less than a decade away.

But self driving transports are definitely not that far away. Why would trucking companies pay a bunch of pajeets to do what a robot can do? It'll switch to self driving cars by 2020-2021 max.

see this shill boys from day one they started lie ...about unsold token.....this is pure p and d coin aimed at biz noobs

What?

u noob....i work for one of the prestigious company they focussed on self driving....for tiny self drive car they developing took 4 yrs now...that is not halfway through.....at least it takes generation to get them public.....its not toy car to let it run on road ...

whats the price since it was posted ?? !!

STFU pajeet you work tech support for some shit company in India.

not even one sell order pass though since this thrd shilling started....

lol...u retard....u dont understand tech...so running around shit coins....go and promote some legit coins

>Consumers aren't going to just say "sure, have all my GPS data. no biggie". that's just fucking dumb to pretend that system would work without a token.
do you not know what people are doing right now

lololol I'm a developer you tech support pajeet. I make the tech you have to sit on the phones and support

why tf youre fudding ?

Obviously the guy doesn't have a clue

simple to save noobs from shitcoin promotors...

what about this stands out as a shitcoin to you?

because his life is sad and he's bored on the phonelines

What wallet can I use for this?

... my ether wallet

whos ether wallet?

lol....i fairly manage 6 digit portfolio ....unlike u guys running for peanuts....i always invest 80% in big boss.....rest some promising coins....

I thought that was just for ETH?

ohh my god....go and read....then come back and invest....u dont even know what type of coin is this....which wallet it get stored .....and want to invest...

you can't even manage the english language pajeet. 6 digits of your country's worthless shitcoin worth nothing.

You need to do more reading, friend.

hey...wagefukker.....go to u r desert area and take after pigs...kiki lol u retard

read what

Holy fuck i actually managed to increase my money

retard....6 digit of uncle sam currency....u dont know about it....go and look after pigs....

>no buyers out there

Maybe you should check again? ;)

>hmmm this looks good
>buy 2000
>start reading whiteapaper
>fuck this looks really good, I want to get some more
>some faggot bought all of them at 0.000279990

FUCK

I take it you're not even qualified to work tech support. I see now you clearly take care of pigs for a living pajeet. You couldn't even afford a life insurance policy that would pay out 6 figures.

ya ignore that pink ID'd sad sack. this was one of the better ICOs I've seen since summer.

:O

why do i feel like you have buy order at 44 eth lol

thanks pajeets....my fud is over...i got at .00027999...lets cheer for 2x....becareful if you miss 2x dump...u r bags will forever with you

Cheers to OP, already up massively from my little 2000 buy at 0.000279990
:D

lol so you were just fudding for price

some more i got sub .0002 ...nice

some reatrd put large buy order above 150 eth...good for him

bro more of us have buy order to fill