How many days does a 250 pound man need to water fast to stop hating himself...

How many days does a 250 pound man need to water fast to stop hating himself? It seems to me that my effort levels have equated to my only option being an unhealthy relationship with food to lose weight. in about an hour will be 24 hours since ive eaten anything but water. What should i look to do next and for how long.

Dude stop, your internal organs will degrade and you will cause permanent damage. Malnourishment is not the answer to your problems

250 isnt that fat unless youre like 5'8

You didn't get fat overnight, you aren't going to get skinny overnight either. Read the sticky faggot.

Failure imminent

Stop being a retard, count calories.

Then again if you could defer gratification you wouldn't be a fatty in the first place

Straught up fasting isnt even the best unhealthy way to lose weight. Start poppin vyvanse and eating nothing but whey protein while doing 8 hours of cardio a day

>250 isnt that fat
excuse me?

im 6'2
i gained about 40 pounds in 2 months because i quit working out but ate like i did, i have no motivation to go back to the gym, my salary is being cut by nearly half so i dont know if i can afford a gym membership anymore, i have accomplished 0 of my goals i set this year and thus lost trust in myself to accomplish anything else

3 homemade meals a day and drink as much water as you like!
Also lift.

yeah man I was like you but I lost 30lbs in 2 months, just drink 5 gallons of water a day and nothing else.

how did you live for ten weeks without food

I mean its not like deathfat where being that fat is less healthy than starving yourself

Bruh do you not know what the whole point of body fat is?

That's two pounds every three days, that's eating almost 5k calories a day. You're already doing nothing but making excuses for yourself and trying to find quick fixes.

Stop posting and come back when you're ready to take responsibility and put in actual work.

>how did you live for ten weeks without food
you can't die from starvation if you have body fat, you just die of dehydration from no carbs to hold in moisture.

if you can drink over 2 gallons a day you can successfully water fast. but you'll be crazy dehydrated all the time so I recommend 5.

intermittent fasting is a perfectly viable for obese people to lose fat. i would suggest alternate day fasting. google it

You would be obese anything under 6'7"

Don't even think of this shit, you will damage your internal organs and your brain if you starve outright.

My advice? Caffeine, and go for walks. Get up early as fuck, jack yourself up on coffee and go for long walks.

Caffeine will suppress your appetite and jack up your metabolism, the walks will help you drop the weight faster and feel better.

Don't run, walk.

After a couple od weeks of this, I have a challenge for you. Do 1 pushup, 1 squat . Rest as long as you want, then do 1 of each again. Next day, do 2 of each. Add 1 of each per day.

If you do this, you will be quite unrecognizable by the time summer starts.

he wouldn't starve or be malnourished. he has plenty of bodyfat for his body to survive on.

he might feel like shit for the first few days, but he'll adapt to it soon enough.

>he might feel like shit for the first few days,
this, it's basically carb flu.

Bull fucking shit.

Muscle is lost first, and the body voes through enormous stress and damage.

I pointed out a much better way above, thay will actually work and does not require acts of rearded heroism.

You'll go 1 day max and then binge the next day. Even on stimulates the longest I can go without food is two days, and I have experience cutting. Your best bet is to just eat 1000 calories a day and take caffeine

This right here

>he fell for the "your body eats your own muscles" meme

>Muscle is lost first

please stop talking out of your arse, kid

If it did, how would we ever cut down bodyfat while having muscle mass?

I've seen dudes do starvation, it's no meme, they didn't even shed their fat properly.
One idiot was only eating fried onions and tomatoes lol.

You know what's really a fucking meme? Water diet. Fucking dumb faggots.

>What should i look to do next and for how long [?]

Eat at 2200 calories max until you hit 200 pounds. Then drop down to 1800 until you hit 180. Then drop down to 1600 until you hit your final weight goal based on the BMI chart.

In the meantime, do StrongLifts. It is a good entry level program. Once you hit your body weight goal. Come back. Till then, shut the fuck up.

Sure but thats extreme (u will never stop being tired if you dont eat) and only a good idea for people who have bmis over 40. If you arent deathfat theres no reason to not lose weight in a healthier fashion

Why do you people keep spouting this shit about intermittent fasting being unhealthy without any knowledge or experience of it?

>eating
>starving

that's not how that works and it's not how a water diet works.

quit meeming OP for lols and let him do his diet. sure it'll be hard but he'll look great when he's done

Cause there's a difference between going on a deficit, even if it's large, whilst increasing protein, and outright starving like a fucking anorexic homo.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. It's like the perfect combination of looking for a shortcut and not caring about yourself.

Nobody said intermittent, thats fine lol lots of people do that. We are talking about consuming 0 calories a day for maximum weight loss

Absolutely fucking retarded when there are so many things available to us which are appetite suppressants, and when there are fairly painless and easy ways to start moving around more and getting into better shape.

If the guy is let's say 5'10 and 250lbs, then just drinking coffee and going for walks will get him halfway there. From there he can start lifting.

Yeah it seems like OP is talking about just starving, like a brainless faggot.

>starving
>has body fat

no dude, OP would be fine

Dont listen to these casuals OP I'm onto day 3 of my no water no meal fast

>knowledge or experience

Yeah I also have no knowledge or experience of that diet where you pour gasoline over yourself and light it up to lose weight. That's why we have brains, so we don't have to try out retarded starvation and immolation diets.

>exercise for fat loss

Suit yourself faggot.

You're just looking for another quick fix. How many times do you this? "I'll just do this for a while and then everything will be well again". No, it won't because this kind of attitude leads to nothibg good, take the long road and do things as they're supposed to do instead of literally starving yourself

But you don't starve o IF?

No, I eat well and lift.

Your just going to die from starvation and still be fat, or your'e going to eat uncontrollably and gain shit tons. Eat around 1500 calories a day, and do around 40 minutes of cardio heavy workout, dont try take shortcuts like starving yourself, just be patient.