Whose cutting?

Whose cutting?

>this is my 100cal lunch for the day

>all that for lunch
get the fuck out of here you fat fuck

>tfw binged eat 5 min ago (1200 kcal probably)

whatto do now

cutting feels

oh god that looks good, what restaurant is that?

pls no bully

>go to bathroom
>stick fingers in mouth
>repeat

DO it you fat fuck

that's a 4 dollar lunch from walmart.

Ike 2lbs of food

>running out of eggs
>completely out of avocados
>today is chicken breast day
YES I LOVE CHICKEN AND CHEESE WITH SALSA

>being bulimic
are you a faggot or just have low testosterone levels

im just going to be chill about it or go for a run on the evening

Thats going to be a lot of running to run off 1200 calories.

Just eat chicken every meal bro.

My biggest meal is at 1130 then I burn it off by the end of the day and have a light dinner

I do that on some days (sometimes its fish instead of chicken) but by the end of the day I am back home with my wife and its just always nice to sit down and have a decent meal with her. So I just eat super light leading up to dinner and eat a normal sized meal then.

How much are you guys cutting that you need to resort to these
meals?
I can see it as a snack but you should form decent food for meals.

i had 355 kcal left before my binge meal

running one hour is around 600 kcal

1200 - 600 - 355 = 245

it's nothing

I am personally on a 1200 calorie deficit

>TDEE is 2200
>eating 1000

only going to do this for 2 weeks though

Why not just do a 600 deficit over 4 weeks? Surely that would be better for your body.

>tfw ive been cutting for the last couple of months, but i regularly eat "healthy" fast food like subway, flame broiler, waba at least 4-5 times a week
>bing eating subway for the past week
>didnt lose any weight
>look at subways nutritional facts online
>subway doesnt include things like cheese and mayo into their facts
>THE SUB I HAVE BEEN EATING FOR THE PAST MONTHS HAS BEEN NEARLY 1200 CALORIES THE WHOLE TIME RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably but for me personally it's easier to just cut a huge amount than a reasonable amount. If I cut a reasonable amount I always end up eating close to my TDEE

Aren't you worried about muscle loss?

why would u eat cheese stuffed olives on a cut, that's like eating half a serving of peanut butter for lunch and then just calling it a day.

also currently 500 cal working out twice a day for the past week after a month low carb w/ cheat meals, idk why i do shit like this to myself and i'm stomach sick all morning but i was 270 a month ago now i'm back to around 240 6'2.

Does anyone know how to /slowcut/ here, I either have to eat nothing or it's just a guessing game whether i'm really at a deficit or not. Why do people like Hugh Jackman or Frank Yang get to cut at 3500 cal/day

Not for 2 weeks, and even so it should be minimal.
Thats not cheese, its garlic

awesome man just don't overeat

get a can of tuna you. 150 cals and 40 g of protein.

>He still has a gag reflex

Stop eating out idiot

How fucking hard is it to make a sandwich at home?

the jalapeno stuffed ones taste better man I'm telling you

how do you survive on a daily basis being this stupid

>Why do people like Hugh Jackman or Frank Yang get to cut at 3500 cal/day
Because they have a ton of muscle = burn more calories just sitting around

>Does anyone know how to /slowcut/ here, I either have to eat nothing or it's just a guessing game whether i'm really at a deficit or not

Whats your tdee?
i am slow cutting right now(was 6'0 245) 16lbs down in 12 weeks.
Im doing Intermittent fasting, and i havent lost much strength. Im essentially skipping breakfast and only eating from 1pm-8pm

It allows me to still eat two filling 800 calorie meals, and 2 snacks in between, usually a protein shake, protein bar, jerky, PB etc..

I would strongly recommend IF if you have a big appetite. If i were to be cutting normally, i would have to eat around 500 cals per meal and i would be in hell.

>tfw cutting hard at 2800 cals

How small are you?

Very conflicted about this

Do you genuinely think its funny and/or original to have that as a name on here? You know its 2017 right?

>tfw eating like an anorexic 16 year old girl because you're too lazy to do some extra cardio

That's my name dude

IF lets you have one big meal a day so you don't have to deal with this BS

Is it the same person advocating bulimia every time? Seriously bro see a doctor

>tfw I can't do cardio because my asthma flares up and I can't breathe
>have to cut on 16-1800

I'm on a slow cut, it's working pretty well.
Cup of oats for breakfast
Chicken breast and rotating green veg for lunch (broccoli, green beans, spinach)
Dinner varies a bit more, but the hard fast rule is get protons, eschew carbs
Also I drink like six to ten beers most nights...
Still dropping linearly, but damn would this go better without the beers
Was 207 lbs 8 weeks ago, 193 this a.m.
Now even the jeans I put in the back of the closet when I got too fat are loose.

P.S. Hugh Jackman can cut at 3500 because he's blasting roids

jesus christ

how do you binge eat that much food

i can barely force down 700cal in one sitting without getting full

please be less fat

i have to cut on 1400 kcal and still do cardio what the fuck

mirin harder than I'm willing to admit

None of the calories, twice the taste.

I do a good bit of calisthenics and weightlifting. I'm 5'11.5" if that helps

>i can barely force down 700cal in one sitting without getting full
literally a dyel twink manlet

>I can barely force down 700cal in one sitting without getting full
Fuck dude, I can much down 1000 calories of fried eggs without even thinking about it.

nah bro i just eat 5 meals a day

Made me audible kek.

I actually did make myself barf in h.s. enough where mine is diminished. Was mad skelly.

Got the urge to do it again the other day after I ate a doughnut but was afraid someone would hear since I was at work.

>cutting
>six to ten beers a night

Godspeed, user

I never go to walmart, is it a frozen meal or from their cafeteria?

>my TDEE is 2790 cals
>Have been eating less than 2000 for months

I don't see or feel any weight loss. I'm not drinking alcohol or drink soda. Sometimes I have a watered down apple juice. I count all calories. Do cardio 4 times a week for 30 mins.

I don't do this because I want to loose weight ( it doesn't hurt) but simply because I enjoy it.

790x7=5530 calorie deficit a week.

That's about a pound and a half you should be losing weekly. Either you're greatly underestimating how much you eat or you're much more sedentary than you think and you need to recalculate your tdee.

What foods do you eat on a daily basis? If it's loads of fructose and saturated fat that could really slow your metabolism down.

Thx
On nights when I'm down to 2 or none I notice a difference, erry time

just finished breakfast, half cup of low fat cottage cheese with oat bran hot cereal and some blackberries and blueberries thrown in.

>Cutting on 2000 calories
>Still losing 1 kg each week
>Doing IF, so I skip breakfast
>No cardio expect ride my bike to school (10km each way)
>Go to bed feeling full
>tfw feels good to be shredded and feeling full

cutting tips here: whenever feeling hungry drink water, tea or coffe. That shit is like 0 calories. Also binge eat all the cucumber you want.

Only hard thing for me is getting enough protein, muscle loss haven't happend yet and i'm 4,5 weeks in

lmao but why

Holy shit, 700cal? How stretched does your stomach have to be to fit all that in there, you fucking fatty? I can barely force down a glass of water before I'm stuffed.

Pls be less fat.

a glass of water?
wtf you live in africa with no water?

I can barely force down a raisin

>or coffe. That shit is like 0 calories
I use aspartame and heavy cream in my coffee, an entire pot is only like 150cal but I only drink it once a day

I thought about that as well. So today at 7am I had a large black coffee 400ml with 200mg of caffeine added. Keeps me awake and full.

At 1pm I had 200g of green salad with balsamic vinegar and 70g of feta cheese I calculated around 400 cals

And now at 7 pm I have a Kebap. That has around 500cals

I did 30 mins of cardio today as well as 1 hour sex session that has left my legs and thighs burning.

That's it for today and for most of the work week on the weekends I cook mostly chicken and other stuff.

you know that lemonade bottle has like 500 calories?

>1 hour sex session with my legs burning

Why are your legs burning from laying on your back?

It's just a bottle. Inside it is my urine. Which tastes just like it smells: delicious.

Literally 1 single Whopper burger with cheese from burger king is already over 700kcal. That is just the sandwich, no fries no drink.

You are literally dyel twink manlet. Stop denying it.

>IF + keto
>1800cals/day
>rousing so no muscle loss
Feels meh.

Your TDEE is actually ~2300 cals

There. I solved the reason why you aren't actually losing weight.

Found the delusional piss skelly

or he can't count calories

that's pretty dumb, you can eat 100+ grams of chicken for those calories

I don't like black coffee.

When chicks stick their legs up in the air instead of to the sides that happens. Especially skinny chicks. I had a 6' skinny gf whose legs would shake afterwards probably from malnourishment and fatigue lol

>factoring in workouts against your calories
NOT
GONNA
MAKE
IT

drink tea instead?

>rousing
wat

Roiding. God damn phone posting.

> unning an hour is 600kcal
how fucking fat are you

I'm American.

Besides, I never feel hungry and I have no problems cutting.

oh ok. thought you had no muscle loss because you were obnoxiously happy about something, that's like telling AIDS patients to laugh it off kek

He was saying you were getting fucked

holy mother of fuck it has 780 calories

and no protein

good thing I only drank a few drinks, it was too sugary.

Holy shit bros this tastes amazing. 2 tbsp of dip in a tub of cottage cheese is 405 cals at 62grams of protons. And tastes like crack. Filling af

that really isn't such a good idea, too much of a deficit can damage your test levels.

can confirm. use quark mainly (no, it's not the same) but damn it's satisfying.

Thanks John Oliver

I'm sitting at 6'1, 240ish pounds. I'm currently eating around 1500-1800 calories a day, MFP recommends 2200 though to cut, but I don't mind because even though i'm fat, I got that way through bad eating habits of not eating and then splurging and buying garbage and stuffing my face, so i'm used to eating less.

>being so stupid that you think just because you're eating a place that advertises how 'healthy' it is, that somehow negates that fact that you're eating an enormous sandwich with a bread roll, four slices of cheese and a bunch of shitty over flavored meat slathered in fatsauce

Activity levels are already calculated in your deficit but if in addition to that you start doing 1 hour runs its definitely going to fuck up your calories in calories out.

you can easily burn 600cal running and ~500cal deficit for cutting is very common. So you are actually cutting TWICE as fast meaning you might end up losing way more muscle than you initially thought.

>40g of protein
???

You're saying a tiny can of tuna has nearly as much protein as a chicken breast??

>Also I drink like six to ten beers most nights...
Ayyyy lmao
Get rid of the habit of drinking by yourself and you will improve!

yes
>fish is god tier

>Getting a foot long sandwich with sauce and cheese
>Expecting it to be low cal
>Come on man, use your noodle

No this is bullshit, I actually went and ate a can of tuna after reading it.

20g/90cal

Just had my after workout pre dinner meal. Pork chop, brotein shake with big ole salad. Now I crushing a pickle while cooking dinner. Cutting at 2k

not even that hungry

>tuna is God tier not all fish
I get frozen tuna steaks from behind counter at store. I believe almost 30grams in a 4oz serving at around 130 calories. 5.99 a lb each on is about 5 to 8 oz. A godly afternoon pre dinner snack. And it's fucking good tuna too. Really good grilled

drinking that much daily is among the absolute worst things you can do for your fitness and overall health. Cut it down to 1.

post 'em

enjoy your mercury poisoning

get a jar of nutella and eat till you're full. a gorillion calories in one sitting, congrats.

do you know the amount of tuna you'd have to eat to get mercury poisoning? seriously, don't be a retard.

what i got so far.