Haha, you coming user? We were all gonna grabs some Mickey D's or something for lunch!

>haha, you coming user? We were all gonna grabs some Mickey D's or something for lunch!

Nah im cool. Have fun with that Mcheart Disease. Make sure to get a diet coke to feel better.

the thought of people in suits going on an outing to mcdonald's is humorous to me

Mcdouble + jr chicken stacked together is like 60g protein and 700 calories.
Costs like $3. God tier bulkan

Fuck no, you nasty bitch.

Sorry I don't hang out with spics

Cutting = 1 mcdouble
Bulking = 3 mcdoubles

Friends make you weak, focus on SHTF fitness, grab a gas mask and start flipping tires.

We usually go to places like qdoba, chipotle, chik fale...

hell yeah, get me two grand macs

only puts a dent in my 3500cal a day diet, i've still got 3 meals to go

Your going to be the first to go when the food runs dry.

If I told you niggers once, I've told you a thousand times. McDonald's is an a moral capitalist organization that thrives off the suffering and subjugation of animals. Not let me get back to work

eating there once in awhile is fine.

Can you bring me back 4 double cheeseburgers with no bun and no ketchup?

>tfw keto

why is everyone except the two guys in the back non-white?

Former McDank employee here. It happens more than you think

Because this is America

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Sure, let's go

Mcgangbang

Sure! Are you settled on burgers or would you be interested in maybe vietnamese or sushi?

> chik fale

I'll just go along for the sake of being social!
Im bringing my Tupperware meals though, gotta stay healthy! :^)

Hey there big guy! It was Cheryl's birthday, there's some cake left in the kitchen, she'd really appreciate it if you had some.

Fuck you shit cunt

Sure, I'm on a blast right now so I need to hit at least 6000 calories a day and it won't kill me if a few hundred of them aren't completely clean

>I'm diabetic and my diet keeps me from being dependent on insulin shots so I'm pretty strict. I appreciate the offer though.

Come on guys. Don't be an autist.

why the fuck does she care if I have any

>white collar office worker millenials
I can't be the only one that has nightmares about this sort of thing

>user, I'm having a complaint, that you called someone a shit cunt after they offered you cake. Is this true?
>This is already the second complaint about you, after the antisemitic slurs last week

We never do anything outside work with people from the office.

We don't even go out for lunch, we all bring our own food to the office.

I often call other people doing the same work in other countries and they're always out on lunch breaks and stuff, I'm kinda envious.
I once called an office in Germany and they were all drunk having an office party with clients. It was like 1pm.

No thanks.

you know what they say at Chik Fale: Bone Apple Tea!

Because I am black huh?

>Look what Gertrude (the office's fat lady) brought to lunch!
>You want some?

Fuck you and that fat fucking cunt

>Don't you want to taste mommy's cream?

Erm........ I'll pass thanks, looks really nice but I just said I'd join some of the other guys at... uh, MacDonald's haha... actually I have to go now as they already left and I said I'd catch up... *hurriedly and clumsily grab coat and leave*

>C'mon, user, don't you want to taste my Sauce Butter Finger?

>mmmph, mmm, you're miffing out, user, mmmmph, thiff burrito iff cray good, mmmph

>Lasagne for fat lazy people
Sorry, today is a no-meat day

What the fuck is that?

>Look, user, I know you're "on a cutting" or whatever you call it, let me prepare that 'za for you!

Nah dude I'll pass. Haven't been able to eat anything from McD's after working there for a few months haha

It's not that bizarre.

If you got more than 8 people on your team, you get some really picky subnormals who won't eat anything... but there is always something on menu for everyone at McDonald's.

lol why are my coworkers all mexican?

No blacks though.... I'll take it!

Do you really have to deal with those kinds of people in such a setting? Can't you just tell them to deal with it or bring a lunch?

sure i'll come

>order 2 grilled chicken snack wraps and a water

you guys don't have to be so autistic

Clearly you've never worked in an office. Here's how the conversation goes:
"Hey, it was Cheryl's birthday. There's leftover cake in the kitchen if you want some."
Or someone just puts a sticky note on it saying "Help yourself!"

Nah dude if you're a tiny bit big relative to everyone in your office they'll guilt you into going down to their level to eat trash food.

You're supposed to thank them and say you'll get it later but I'm trying to bait Veeky Forums.

kek that's literally me

>having friends

Of course. Many people drink diet coke because they like the flavor, not because it's diet.

I prefer diet coke to regular coke, and will order it if I'm stuffing myself full of shitty food at a buffet. "lol, he ordered a diet coke. A DIET COKE! AFTER ALL THAT FOOD!? LOL!" Yeah, faggot. Because I enjoy it more.

Skeletons get it too, because they "can afford it".

>Not going to mcdonalds
>Not getting all day breakfast sandwich with real egg, ham and processed cheese for $3

>Tfw IIFYM

I'm coming

Sorry can't eat cake, allergies.

(I do legitimately have allergies to nuts, lactose and egg, but I'll use them as an excuse to avoid anything I don't want.)

I'd be down for KFC

bone ape tit, czech fill hay

I don't eat cake and fuck Cheryl.

Why does that make me feel sick?

>actually having a problem with this
I don't see how this is a problem unless you're on a massive cut.

Seriously you have to fucking try to go over 2,000 calories with Mcdonalds. Still gives me 500 to drink milk/whey.

low test

This happens all the time with my office waifu. She used to meal prep for us but now we started going out to eat for lunch everyday.

What should I do bros? She's thicc and also lifts with me. I think I'll be able to cuck her boyfriend. But muh cut, she suffers.

No thanks I don't like Mcdonalds