Mental health

>can't work out since 6 days because of injury
>realize that my life is pretty fucking boring and empty besides going to the gym
>get more and more aggressive and mentally unstable

help what can i do to fill the void when i can't lift ?

also mental health thread

read, make brain gainz

dont really care about girls anymore
have dreams about training the wrong muscle group
tricked my doctors into giving me testosterone
realised my face can't smile, like my facial structure is unable to actually make a smile so its always a blank stare even when I am happy.

could be worse I guess

what would you recommend ?

how did you trick your doc ?

its complicated, you just have to be creative and realise they expect everyone to be a moron who knows nothing about TRT

Fake it till you make it is a real thing. Just force yourself to smile when you're happy and it will come naturally eventually.

And kiss a guy, repression is probably why your life feels empty

I smile but its only inside, my face is literally unable to smile. Or express any kind of emotion. Not being edgy or anything I am happy and laugh but it just looks the same on my face. I don't have any kind of deformities or anything, rather aesthetic well proportioned face.

>sleep
>doing nofap
>cum in sleep
>wake up
>feel disgusted and forced to take a shower
>can't go back to sleep for 1-2 hours, just lying in bed
>repeat 4 times a week
>can't get enough sleep to go to the gym

also
>have social anxiety
>only want to to go to the gym in the morning, >gym only has 1 squat rack and is occupied for hours on normal hours
>no other gym in town

suffering...

same bro
getting out of bed might be the hardest part of my day

Getting out of bed is the second hardest thing in the morning.

>mental health thread
this is literally off topic and dont belong on this board

>get horrible infection, luckily it's bacterial so treatable with penicillin
>takes a few days for the penicillin to kick in
>in the meantime I'm in a shitfuckload of pain
>bro doctor prescribes strong opioids for me to dank out on until the infection goes away

downside is I can't lift and I'll be behind on schoolwork and my business, luckily it'll only be a few days / week at max before I'll be able to function normally

I don't know how this post is relevant to the thread I just felt like telling

Find a hobby

im into competitive smash bro, im ass but 20xx surely be here soon enough if I keep practicing

Today I spoke to a psychologist after talking to a doctor in january. And it turns out that it is depression and now I've got appointments for therapy.

Feels pretty good and it seems like we will be able to treat it.

Read or find some friends to hangout with

Shareef is this you?

i wish you all the best bro.
What were your symptoms ?

Same here. Haven't seen the psych yet but I know I'll be on therapy next appointment.

Been faking it till I make it for so long, it's time to check my pride and ego.

The low's have been coming around more often than usual so

My old work buddies have anger issues while I'm the opposite and just get sad

On days I don't lift I like to go to the range for dem marksmanship gains. Then again I'm not a crazy fuck so YMMV

>live in rural germany
>no fucking clubs or anything besides football
>weather always shitty making my mood even worse
>lifting is my only hobby

any ideas what i could do ?

The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

I feel like a shitty person every time I get new pr, get extremely aggressive and confrontational when depressed, regular panic attacks which lead to being extremely agressive, hearing people talk is like nails on chalk board and makes my anxiety spike, want to do my work but can't because coworkers are incompetent and waste a lot of time to get more money and I can't get my work done until they have theirs done, but I'm only diagnosed OCPD because "dude just chill lmao" is the only advice I can get from therapists for the aggression.

Thanks.

Can't sleep properly, slight thoughts about death, feeling unwanted, and feelings of worthlessness.

That's good. I always thought I could power through it but to be honest I think I should have done this almost three years ago.

How to make social gains? Wat do when people say "what's up?" How the fuck am I supposed to respond to that?

I had flu and strep back to back. First time I've been sick in years. I was fucking miserable not being able to life for two weeks.

Drink sody pop

I have a self-help way of dealing with depression... It worked for me. Basically you have to modify the language you use. Take control of words, become the master of the words you use. Words have great power. Here's a few examples:
>you can't be "depressed", that word doesn't work on you. maybe you have an issue, maybe you have low energy, maybe you're mad or upset or worried over something but you're not "depressed".
>you're not a "virgin", only girls can be virgins. you're just a guy who hasn't nutted in a girl yet. if you can't be a "virgin" then there's no need to lose your "virginity" (cause you don't have one)

And here's another thing... Realise that there is nothing that you "must" do. The only thing that you should do in your life, is what you want. If someone tells you that there is something you "must" or "have to" do, a small bell should instantly ring in your head, telling you that's not right. Now you don't have to tell people this of course every time. But if you always consider that you are currently doing what you want to do, then i find that anxiety goes away.
Please ask if you have any questions.

Did you take any "supplements" in addition to? Such as vitamin D3, l-tyrosene

I am assuming that you are american and my impression is that "what's up?" exists to fill the air with words so that you can start talking. The response doesn't really matter but they say it just to get the talking going.

Just say what is occupying your actions or thoughts, or just say "not much" and perhaps ask them what they are up to.

Then talk about what you or they want to talk about.

Also, no advice about situations will help your social skills, just practise and assume that people want to interact with you.

No supplements, my diet consists mostly of these foods: Milk, eggs, beef, broccoli, oats, pasta. I follow this picture pretty much.

However, the milk i drink is enriched with Vitamin D. The most important recommendation i can make is to get a lot of sunlight and fresh air. Diets vary according to your genetics and can't be universally recommended.

Were you diagnosed with depression?

Depression is mostly a combination of symptoms to ease talking about a problem that can be treated. So yeah, no one is depressed in a sense but it can be treated.

And I don't think self delusion is good since it will come back to haunt you.

>The only thing that you should do in your life, is what you want.
This is the real deal, and figuring out what you want.

I am not a medical professional, take note of this and think twice before you follow my advice. What i am doing, is to offer an alternative path. I do not recognize that "depression" exists, therefore i can't have it. This is the approach that i invite you to use.
I've never been diagnosed with depression.

>This is the real deal, and figuring out what you want.
Thanks, i think it's an important way to think. Allow me to elaborate: I have a philosophy of egoism. I do whatever i want, and whatever i think benefits me. Now, i'm not an asshole, because i think it benefits me to make friends. I don't care for the law, i only follow it because if i don't, i'll be punished. I only act in accordance with my Will. That's my guiding star. I don't Want to be sad, down, weak or a crybaby, so i don't do those things. Easy for me to say you think, and sure, but please ask if you want help with helping yourself. I see my old self in a lot of sadcunts who post on here and i want to help.

I recommend a youtuber called "The Golden One" for self help and fitness.

>feeling good about myself
>qt says shes interested in me
>have a date to get drinks
>be boring and shy cuz muh social anxiety
>next time we have plans she gets a "fever"
>feel bad for weeks now

women are truly the worst

>iktf

Don't reject yourself too early though, she might actually be having a fever.

Also I get along with anyone amazingly well but as soon as I become interested in a girl I can't relax it's driving me insane and has ruined too many second dates after perfect first dates.

Is the first thing hard you;re dads black cock lol?

Anyone here take zoloft. Been taking it for a week and it's just making me tired

>Tfw your regularly scheduled bimonthly panic attacks hit and you spend your day off work in your room resisting the urge to scream.

I'm on zyprexa for bipolar disorder. So far I've gained some weight and have a bit of a belly on me. I do bikram yoga and I swim but I still can't get the fat out.

My blood pressure is abnormally high now (130/80) and I don't know the cause of it. My doctor says it's anxiety.

This fucking sucks.

I know the feel. I tore a muscle in my back and its fucked up my routine. Kinda realise the gym is the only thing I have

it's been here for years. it's going nowhere bud

I've been alone for 5 years now after my childhood friends moved to other cities to study. Haven't been able to make any friends in those 5 years and have increasingly paranoid thoughts about people looking to destroy my social relationships if I ever get to know someone.

Good thing you don't need to be social at gym!