Any progress at all? Or am I just blinded by beginner gains?

Any progress at all? Or am I just blinded by beginner gains?

Well you gained weight..

Like.. in a bad way?? Am I too fat now?

...which way is it meant to go? Left to right = chubbed up, right to left is heading towards spooksville

Did you do GOMAD without SS?

Left is before, right is after, I started actually eating. But am I too fat now?

No, keep lifting and bulking until you stop looking like a skelligton

very little progress, it looks like two weeks has passed? eat more and train harder faggot

whats the time difference?

Come back in 6 months you sad, poor excuse of a man

Nearly a month

Will do. Thanks for the motivation

okay lets go through your routine? How many days, what work out and what nutrition?

I do Stronglifts 5×5. I eat around 100 grams of protein a day, and eat about 2500 calories a day.

>Like.. in a bad way?? Am I too fat now?

The body dysmorphia is sinking in.. Lose some weight you fat fuck. Those aren't beginner gains that's just the first step towards balloon mode

And I go 3 days a week

Ok, gonna go and stop eating again.

>you have made gains on your upper chest

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS SO WE CAN GIVE YOU ADVICE

Days per week working out:
Length of work outs:
Nature of work outs:
Grams of protein per day:
Calories per day:
Hours of sleep per night:

>Use my format, its the first step to all kinds of gains

Is that your before and after pic or are those pics taken few minutes apart? length of training time? If you want accurate answers then be more specific

Try going 5.
Monday: Chest and tris
Teusday: Lats and bis
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Upper chest, tris and delts
Friday: General back and lats
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: Rest

Make each work out about an hour or more if you feel like it

wats ur age, 2.5k is decent but your high metabolism forces you to eat more calories. As long as you do heavy strenuous compound movements you will gain size quicker than with focusing purely on iso

you need more protein, and if you want muscle size do a more high volume work out (more reps and sets - lighter weight - lower rest time)

Height: 5ft 11
Days per week working out: 3
Length of work outs: 40 mins-1 hour.
Nature of work outs: ?
Grams of protein per day: aimed at 100 per day
Calories per day: 2500
Hours of sleep per night: 7-9

Not OP, but my workouts are always at least an hour and a half, usually approaching 2 hrs. Do 1 hour workouts even exist??

Warm-up is 5 mins, then 3 exercises each for two muscle groups, alternating usually. Throw in 2 or 3 exercises for abs. Then 10 - 20 minutes of cardio depending on time.

Time flies by ffs.

What's your time like?
What do you do?

I'm 19 years old.

Beginner programs like SS and SL don't take an hour when you first start. The rest times are low and there are only a few exercises per day

And skellingtons don't do cardio

>2500 Cal
>100 g protein
What are you eating

>no cardio for op gaining mass
>I do abs at home
>Not counting warm up time

If your going at full intensity you should be unable to a push up after 1 hour 10 minutes (on chest day for example)

>eat more protein - aim 160-180
>lift moar
>sleep 9 not 7
>increase the volumes of your workouts

grass

I have a protein shake every day, which is like 25gs of protein, I have oatmeal with hemp protein added every morning, my lunch and dinners vary, but I make sure to get protein in each of them

>bench once
Woah I'm fucking huge now
I'm Arnold

OK thanks, gonna get alot more into it from now on.

you need more

Man what are you saying, I'm a giant, I snort a line of whey protein everyday, and Bench the bar for one rep every week.

we're all gonna make it brahs

Thank you. I used to eat under 1000 a day for a good while, right now what I'm eating seems like loads to me. Gonna start eating everything in sight

Appreciate it man, It's a slow struggle, but it's most certainly worth it.

1. Very likely the same. The 'softness' in the second pic may just be from the lighting/how you're holding the camera.
2. Don't overeat to GAIN MASS, it's a meme. You will get fat. Steroids allow one to eat more/utilize more protein without becoming a tub of shit.
3. Do not use Veeky Forums. It's a hive of misinformation, disinformation, the blind leading the blind, fools who don't know shit and you will gain nothing here.
4. GH15.org is the premier BBing forum. Sign up, they'll even help a natty and you'll get REAL info there.
5. If you were in my presence, I would make you submit to my REAL MAN frame and your poor little hairless ass couldn't do a thing except utter "more, sir" between a mouthful of big dick before squealing when I play with your girly nipples.