DNP thread

DNP thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zi3wXCWC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's wrong with DNP? Overuse kills, just like water. Smart use is very effective...just like water.

The thing thats wrong with DNP is that 99% of users are fat fucks trying to circumvent a bad diet.

Its why theres no decent dnp progress pictures because they all eat like shit, even worse than usual because of the carb cravings.

YEah, but you can say that about anything fit-related. The New Year's fags are just starting to thin out at my gym...they're there three times a day for a month or two...then gone.

>Its why theres no decent dnp progress pictures because they all eat like shit, even worse than usual because of the carb cravings.
No, it's because they don't want to get discredited by salty fags who consider DNP as cheating more than gear.
I'm about to finish my 3 week cycle, lost 10 lbs, should lose another 5lbs of water weight but it's very noticeable on my face
>deeper set eyes making them seem more hooded
>accentuates my facial bone structure etc

MODS MODS MODS

Pastebin?

You will never accidently kill yourself drinking too much water. DNP use is basically playing russian roulette

You guys must be out of your mind

I want k ems dick

>what is osmotic lysis

How common is peripheral neuropathy from DNP? That's pretty much the only reason I'm currently planning on buying clen instead for an upcoming "mini cut" (and before some autistic natty geek cries about hard work I'm still going to be eating in a deficit doing IF+low carb and fasted cardio)

>what is a non retarded analogy

>what is calculating what the lethal dose for your bodyweight is then not taking anywhere near that much
>what is just taking 250mg a day for 2-3 weeks and taking in extra vitamins, minerals and electrolytes and lowering your carb intake

You literally said 'youll never accidentally kill yourself drinking water' when people have done exactly that

Did a 2 week cycle of dnp, first 4 days at 250 then the rest at 500. lost about 7 pounds total and nothing bad has happened to me yet. got my bloodwork done 2 months after and everything came back normal.

the reason there are no progress pics is because typically no one believes them, thats why the DNPgeneral died out since it was filled with babies just not believing it works

dont bother, let him stay in his bubble.

How bad is alcohol on DNP? Obviously I'll avoid binge drinking on this stuff but would a drink or two a week socially still fuck my shit up?

People have only done that accidently in water drinking contests, ie trying to drink as much water as they cam

>Still falling for the DNP meme

what do you prefer then t3? clen?
>inb4 natty

>He isn't natural
The only purpose/reason to be non-natty is if you compete or if you are obsessive and mentally ill.

or if I want a cut to last 4 weeks instead of 16

assuming I'm planning on taking literally nothing else at the moment what would you boyos recommend I take alongside DNP to not die or get PN?

>He does the cutting/bulking meme
It's as if I'm being trolled.
Sorry but you can just eat healthy and train hard and you'll look fit as fuck in due time.

yeah that works for about a year or two boyo
why are you nattycels so delusional?

>tfw strenuous job and I would risk overexerting myself and dying bc too hot if I took DNP

>should lose another 5lbs of water weight b

lol.
Every single denialist DNP fatty.
>IM NOT LOSINGG WEIGHT BECASE ITS WATER WEIGHT!!

Cutting and bulking is for competing bodybuilders, for normal people it is better and healthier to have a good diet year round

Daily reminder that DNP colors your internal organs yellow

>you don't retain extra water weight on DNP which is pissed/sweated out in the day or two after you stop it
holy fuck why do natties refuse to do even a second of research before spouting their momscience about PEDs on here?

Oh no I better stop taking it then, can't have all those people who look at my internal organs seeing them go yellow!!!!

>wanting to be healthy normie mode
>aiming for mediocrity
>not leaving humanity behind
CMON

I've been lifting for five years and I haven't stopped making consistent gains and I'm easily looking fit.

All you petty gymrats do is spout memes, odds are I could smash the fuck out of you in any cardio event, long distance event, or any general activity.
Enjoy being a useless testicle.

>odds are I could smash the fuck out of you in any cardio event, long distance event, or any general activity.
odds are I'm bigger, stronger and leaner than you and that's all I care about bitchboi
and if you're making the same gains after 5 years as you were when you started you must be doing some slow af shit and barely eating enough

>odds are I'm bigger, stronger and leaner than you and that's all I care about bitchboi
Aaaaand by all measures of health, fitness, and performance that isn't "I pick up a heavy object" I do far better in.
As I said, enjoy being a useless testicle.

>if you're making the same gains after 5 years
Where did I say that?
Not even if you're on the gas do you make the same gains you first did you fuck

I'll take being a "useless testicle" over being a beta natty who thinks they're better than musclegods because they can run fast (like anyone over the age of 10 cares about that shit lmao)

Hopefully you like cumbuckets that wear spraytan and 4mm's of makeup everywhere they go because that's all you'll be able to cop.

Meanwhile I get asked out by cute cardiobunnys at least once or twice a month.

This whole thread is saltier than a bag of Rold Gold Pretzels

nattycel cope
"cardiobunnies" probably the obese middle aged women who are the only ones ever doing cardio anyway asking you out because they know they'll never be able to get musclegods like me so have to settle for a beta provider twink

Have only done 2 cycles but I think it's the combined dehydration effect that's dangerous. I wouldn't risk a drink but I've heard people being okay after a night out while on DNP.

No, I mean the cardio-bunnies that go on long jogs in yoga-pants or short-shorts, weigh around 100lbs, maybe 110, never more than 120, etc.

Have fun being an awkward testicle that some slut uses to widen her slit while I can at any time have a good loving relationship with a faithful young fit woman who's not just tolerable to be around, but good company and fun to exercise with.

>should lose another 5lbs of water weight
The first 5lbs or so is the result of glycogen depletion
The next 5-10lbs minimum is DNP doing its thing.
Fat metabolism produces water and that's the reason why weight loss stalls then starts again because the water byproduct isn't removed immediately.

>believing in LTRs and women being faithful in 2017
wew lad so you're not only a twink you're also a deluded white knight

Sorry you're surrounded by spraytan sluts and wageslaves but I avoid those types of people and know good woman who live healthy lives, aren't obsessed with sex, and are genuinely good people.
Their interests are traveling, kids, fitness, health, fighting the good fight (politics), etc.

Lastly, have fun with your spraytan whores and living an empty miserable life as a useless testicle.

yep you stay natty and keep dating those completely loyal cardio geeks boyo

I never said I dated them you bottom-feeder.
I don't find them attractive. I prefer, ahem, a cuter model.

I'd say it's a shame I get all that attention but miserable fucks on Veeky Forums don't, but honestly most of you, including yourself, don't deserve anything more than spray-tan whores.

>being a paedo
>thinking you're morally superior to literally ANYONE (including "spraytan whores") let alone roiders

>wageslaves
>considers "traveling," "kids," and "politics" (probably identity politics as """interests"""
>discussing them on a thread about a dangerous but effective fat burning """supplement"""
I want /pol9k/ to go and stay go
>interests
>kids
LMAO
M
A
O

>kids
lmfao didn't spot this
considering that natty paedo autist probably only wanted them for their kids

Where did I say spraytan whores were immoral?
I didn't even say you were.

There's nothing immoral about two people having consensual sex together, even if it's just a soulless degenerate degrading thing for one and a dominating thing for the other, if they both want it that way.
Do I want it, support it, or think it's anything other than gross and unappealing? No.
But it's not immoral.
I definitely wouldn't keep you in my company though.

Have fun with your spraytans testicle, I'll have fun with my cuties and cardio-bunnies, doing fun activities together, going places together, and enjoying each others company.
You can fuck your slut, take your roids, and die a meaningless unsatisfiying life like zyzz did, constantly using drugs and having sex to try to escape the misery that is your life.

Ahem, Death to all who stand in the way of obtaining the freedom of working people!
I'm not /pol/, nor /r9k/.

Women who are interested in kids are good (typically loyal) partners, as they're typically not very sexual and generally good loving gentle people who like the simple things in life.

please go outside for once in your life it's painfully obvious that you're a basement dweller and this is some delusional fantasy
>my cuties
nevermind
please never go outside and get chemical castration and haloperidol injections as soon as possible

okay m807 whatever you need to tell yourself to keep yourself from losing it you big testicle

I can assure you castration of any kind is irrelevant and that I don't stay in a basement all day, I'm either exercising, having a sleepover, am traveling, rioting, or at my so-called "job" that I'd do for free :3

You are coming off as a little, entangled and misrooted my sire.

>uses exclamation marks
>I'm not /pol/, nor /r9k/
Yes, you're something worse: a fucking newfag imposing his will on the board.
Get that shit out of the DNP thread and unto /r9k/, /pol/, or elsewhere but Veeky Forums

>to keep yourself from losing it you big testicle
You get your ball size back back after you come off cycle for celltech if you follow proper recovery procedures, and;
>sleepover
>as an adult
Get out.

>a fucking newfag imposing his will on the board.
I've been active on 4chins for over a decade now; newfags are always so quick to scream about others being new.
Defense mechanism I suppose. I used to do it too.

>You get your ball size back
The damage is not fully repaired and unless you're taking these more "extreme" supplements to look like a rippled ballsack you're doing it wrong.
That's what I was referring to.

>Get out.
What's wrong with a little sleepover? Sleeping together and cuddling is fun and good for everybody :3

pastebin.com/zi3wXCWC

Most up to date pastebin I could find. Pseudoscience fags take a good look. This is unbiased and lists both the risks and rewards. As far as I'm concerned it's WAY fucking safer than cycling clen. I'll take this any day over clen.

>DNP use is basically playing russian roulette

You have no idea what you're talking about. You sound like an idiot.

Non gear user here, but I've done a tiny bit of research on the topic. Are you sure testicular function is never fully restored? I've read that regular PCT on shorter cycles(even without HCG) will get your HPTA back to normal functioning. Not trying to start an argument or anything, just looking for some elaboration on what you've said

10 days on the crap, glad it's over
back to the grind

>10 days
Woah you wasted money for literally nothing.

nope, I got it off a m8 :^)

Anything that alters your hormonal levels for any period of time will alter your hormonal levels, balance, and life-outcome near-indefinitely.
If it's something more than just milk or something with lots of animal-estrogen or the like, such as steroids or most "advanced supplements" will not only impact you forever (reduced lifespan) but also continue to do damage (general body fuck-ups be it lower testosterone, balding, sensitivity to fat storage, etc).

That's the only reason (other than simply not caring enough) I'm not on gear.
Ultimately I'd perform better with my current training if I was on it, but it'd undoubtedly fuck up my future by at least a few good quality of life years, if not a decade, and reduce my overall lifespan by at least a couple. It'd also likely have other bad side effects outside lifespan like I mentioned before.

If you want to be an athlete-athlete and compete in any sport or bodybuilding competition, you need gear. That's just how it is.
If you don't care to do that, or NEED it, then there's no reason to use gear in my opinion as a result.

>Are you sure testicular function is never fully restored?
Fully? Yes.
Adequately? Well sure, although your, uhm, "dick-span" will be less, and you'll probably get ED and bad shit earlier in life, as well as be less fertile sooner.
Doing so will greatly help you out, but it won't fix what someone has done to their body.

Hell dairy consumption has been proven to cause puberty often YEARS sooner than is natural and that directly raises deaths across the board.
There's no escaping that. You can minimize it by living a healthy life, stop drinking it, etc, but the damage is done and there's no fixing it.
It's not a health problem or illness these hormones cause, such as obesity, which is recoverable in due time, but rather something completely unnatural.

did DNP a few years ago

250 for 5 days, 500mg for 8 days

dropped 12lbs, ate clean as fuck

it was so miserable I would never do it again, its much easier to just PSMF

also I got a rash despite taking every precaution

overall would not recommend

So how likely is peripheral neuropathy? Read it can take a long time to recover from.

Is there a rough dose where you're safe from it, or where you'll almost certainly get it? If it does occur will it hit suddenly and hard or will there be some early warning signs for you to bail if you need to?

If you get it, stop immediately. You might get rashes before it, but it does not necessarily follow. On my first cycle I didn't get rashes. Now near the end of my second and I got rashes on week 2. Same supplier.
If you have shit to do it's better to do do 250mg/ED for a longer time. I'm a 5'9 manlet and 500mg kicks my ass.

What was the rash like?

Only curious cause wiki mentioned DNP being in sulfur dyes. Maybe irrational but I'm wondering if it also may have any connection with sulfa drugs? Cause I got a horrific full body rash from a sulfa drug once. Skin got bumpy, a bit purplish and it hurt to touch or lay on anything.

it was a long time ago, but it was aggressive, did not itch, and lasted like 3 days despite me blasting antihistamines and me taking antihistamines preemptively during the cycle

honestly man I would stay way the fuck away from DNP, I took it primarily for the """muscle-sparing""" benefits but there were none to be found really

it fucked my training up so bad I lost more muscle than I would have just nutting up and cutting at a large deficit

plan on dnp after this diet of anadrol and test e only halfway through with 20lbs of gain and water dnp will safe my life, I can have a stroke with all the water im walking around with

Got a case of PN after running a 400/500 mg cycle (3 days in a row / 4 off) over a few weeks. Had done a couple weeks of 200 mg / daily months before that with no issues.

Early warning signs of PN = tingling in feet / hands, numbness. As it progresses, the tingles start to feel like a burning sensation.

At its worst, my feet + ankles felt like they were perma-sunburned / burning at all times.

I was still able to walk, etc with discomfort but did have a couple annoying nights where I'd wake up from the burning.

Keto diet helps, carbs made it worse IME. NAC is a relatively cheap supp and seemed to dull the burning, placebo or not it helped.

It all cleared up after a month or so for me, though i had tingles after that.

Thanks my dude! That was a good read. I appreciate the information greatly

you've clearly never set foot outside your bedroom let alone inside a gym and you obviously haven't done a second of research on AAS
take your sleepover fantasies back to r9k or r/incels or wherever the fuck you came from

Wow, glad an expert like you was able to fill me in with all your scientific knowledge and not spout made up nattyscience!!!

where does someone get some in UK?

Post pics

You will have the worst hangover you can imagine

Can any one vouch for the leaf man ?

DMP ?

my mate terry