So, the gf wants to get Veeky Forums, but not muscular (yeah I know)...

so, the gf wants to get Veeky Forums, but not muscular (yeah I know). What are some great workouts for butt improvement and looking good in general for a chick?

SS + GOMAD

Any beginner full body routine.
Lifting is the same for men and women.

like SS you mean?

you won't get much more muscular than the girls in OP pic unless you start taking sterons, stupid meme, train full body.

just do strength training 3x5 or 5x5 for legs, squats, diddlies, glute curls, leg press, etc.

stronglifts 5x5

Do SS. Shell be t-rex mode which is what is attractive to guys. SS sucks for guys because it doesnt give guys that V-shape physique the girls get wet over.

Functional and lots of squats

SS + gomad

These

Barbell hip thrust
Keep upper body workouts minimal

>Thinking a gf not already in shape will start to work out

Oh you poor deluded soul.

After day 3 she will complain about how the DOMS hurt and then start to question whether you know what you are talking about.

She will look for information on the Internet and instead choose a routine which does nothing and is cardio heavy.

After 3 weeks she will abandon all pretense of sticking to that routine. She will claim she has too much else to do and that anyone who goes to the gym 3 times a week has mental issues.

Then she will get jealous of you and your gains, get fat, and as your attention/attraction wanes look for positive attention outside the relationship. Then she will either cheat or find a way to break up.

Yo OP I've had good success with Bulgarian split squats, deadlifts, stair climbing, jogging, biking, and weighted lunges. Personally I'm terrified of those floppy arms women get too so I make sure I do lots of triceps.

he'll initially have to push her to stick with every workout, and take time away from his workout to help her for a while. But when she starts really seeing gains then her attitude will change and the babying shit will stop..

you trying to help her get "fit" is just her smart way of saying she wants to increase her value when things go sour between you

dont do it for the sake of you future have happiness

Oh look, an insecure faggot.

Just explain that all of the chicks in that pic are on steroids.

Which is true.

this guy gets it. i dated a personal trainer for 4 years and watched her gradually lose interest and finally told me that the only reason she stuck with it for so long was because she was piggy backing on my passion. as if those years she spent actually dedicated were so thin. women don't understand dedication. and even if they are dedicated, they will eventually delude themselves into thinking it was pretense instead of genuine. don't spend any excess time trying to teach her motivation, teach her the basics and support her, but if she cannot get into it for her own sake, which she won't, let her give up on her own accord and don't be upset when she does. they're weak and pathetic, shallow and not men.

Squats and lunges should be her bread and butter.
As for upper body, pull-ups/chin-ups with some triceps isolation should be enough

Man those tattoos are shit
>"Hi! Here's $300, just fill my arm up with random hip stuff please"

>gf wants to get Veeky Forums, but not muscular
>not muscular
Fucking dump her.

>What are some great workouts for butt improvement and looking good in general for a chick?
Just tell her to develop an anterior pelvic tilt like the other gymsluts.

Strong Curves is decent. A lot of hip thrusting though so make sure she doesn't make eye contact with other guys while she thrusts into the air.

Unironically, SS.

Shockingly accurate.

SS
GOMAD for two months if she's a spoopy skeleton

I'm assuming you know the following, but she probably doesn't: she can't get big and bulky without roiding. You have to make this very very clear to her otherwise she won't push herself hard, and in a year she'll still be squatting lmao0.5pl8.
Have her read SS (and you should too, if you haven't)

Ask her to send you a pic of her goal body first.

Donkey kicks are great